Cold / warm meeting.

Wonderful Rain

It was a cold evening when we arrived to the place that was my home for so long in the past. The scenery through the large window in one of the many buildings in Seoul was gray, and somewhat sad as Sophia said, but there was something beautiful in that color, a color that kept more than one feeling. The walls of the room were still painted colored melon and they still had intact that feeling of warmth and family love. This place was my home even before birth, and after four years my house was the same, even the ornaments that my mom had put on the stand the TV was. This was a long room between the living room and the kitchen, and when I fell on the couch that was against the window, which let me see the perfect view of the kitchen and from that point where mom used to cook dinner for us, I smiled.

My dad sat beside me, and his young age was mixed with his wisdom as a parent in a smile.

"Should we talk about this that it's happening?"

For a moment, just for a little moment, Minseok's eyes had taken me to the times we spent together.

"You think I should say no, Dad?"

He sighed deeply; as a parent, surely he was debating the kind of marriage his daughter should have. On this, there really was a lot to talk about.

"You've always been very mature, Hope, since your sister and you were little, you both knew what you wanted to do in life. Those little things became more serious with the passage of time, but your mom and I always trust you both because you trust yourselves. For the same reason... we let you go when you moved back to Miami. But this... marriage is a decision that will change... something, everything, I don't know."

Since I was a child and so far, my parents were the people whom I trusted most, the people with whom I felt safer though I knew they couldn't protect me from everything, but this was the first time dad didn't look as confident with his own ideas, and although I knew that he had his doubts and insecurities, this was the first time he let me note them.

"You know something? I always admired the way you and Mom kept your marriage." I smiled slightly so he could see my peace talking about the subject. "I know you had your problems, like any couple, but you knew how to make it work... yet there is something in me that doesn't let me believe that I can also have a marriage. In my life everything it has been work, work, work, but I like it that way. What I'm doing... it is to help a person who deserves help. That's something you taught me... if I can help someone... Why not?"

My dad sighed and his chest fell, and I hoped he felt better with my words. At the same time, I knew this "kind of help" was not as simple as helping someone to carry something heavy or open a door for someone who can't do it, but...

"Grandpa... did you bring something more than just books?" Seungyoo pushed the door carrying a box in his arms. "Should I leave this in Emilie's room?"

"Yes, dear." Mom came in, being followed by my grandfather and my girls.

When I took my father's hand before getting up, he kissed my cheek noisily.

"Come on, come on!" Sophia called me with her hand moving toward me. "It's time for girl talk... with Seungyoo."

Passing the kitchen was a staircase to the second floor where the rooms were, and in the hallway to my room, Seungyoo followed us there. He was older than us for 2 years, and although sometimes I wondered why a first-year internal doctor as he liked to be with us, the tie that we had created from children was impossible to break.

My room was small because it felt warmer; the bed was in the center of the place with a window with white curtains above it, my desk was against the right wall and a closet with a window on the left side, and the whole place had a pearl-colored carpet. For no particular reason, I sat on the carpet against the bed beside Seungyoo, Sophia sat in the desk chair, and Dana on the puff sofa. I laughed when she sat.

"Look at us." Sophia said, moving from side to side in the swivel chair. "4 years later and you still laugh with that sound."

"It's a shame... I think I have not matured." I rested my head on Seungyoo's shoulder.

"Nah! That sound makes me laugh too." He said.

"Please..." Dana rolled her eyes. "Among the vet." She pointed her head toward Sophia. "A doctor." She pointed to Seungyoo. "The graphic designer." She pointed to herself. "And the photographer AND a writter." She pointed to me. "You are the most mature among us."

I smiled at her, because with our own efforts, we had all got what we wanted in life.

"Don't you think we should talk about the obvious?" Sophia asked looking at us all, and her eyes fell on me. "Really... you're marrying your ex-boyfriend?"

"Is that weird?" Dana said thoughtfully. "Calling your ex-boyfriend an idol."

"I think that makes this complicated. Even more complicated..." Sophia looked at me with concern. "You know that marry someone this way is bad, but marry an idol? It must be twice bad."

There was so much concern in her eyes that I could easily see.

"What is your point?"

"I worry that his fans don't take it well, Hope. You saw what they did with Baekhyun's relationship... and she is an idol too."

"Then... because Hope is not famous, it means that they will hate her most?" Seungyoo cocked his head.

"Hope is something famous too." Dana said, shrugging to give me some credit for my writing. "People who have read her books recognize her... and there are many people that have read them. A lot of them. The point is that... there are many people who will not agree with this too."

Seungyoo sighed.

"Shouldn't we be supportting her?"

I chuckled, not because I didn't care their point of  views, but because I cared about them and i was happy to see they care for me too.

"I am very grateful to you all to worry about me, guys." I straightened up in my place. "But at the same time, i don't want you to do that. I know this is weird, and even dangerous from Sophia's point. The truth is that I only said yes because Mr. Kim is very sick... and I would feel worse if I didn't do something to make him happy. I feel it is not fair not give him what he asks, not because he is ill, but because he deserves this, but let's be honest... my decision doesn't matter if Minseok says no. If he says no, then nothing will happen, and if nothing happens... I will stay in Seoul anyway."

Sophia smiled, and Seungyoo held my hand to give me part of his bravery.

"I told you." Dana said, smiling too. "You are the mature one here."

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

"Hope, you've grown so much!" Hyunsuk was one of Seungyoo collegue's friends, an freshman intern who came from the field with the dream of becoming a doctor. That was his story he liked to tell, it was a story that made him feel proud. I really liked him and his way of seeing the world, because he was always in good humor, during good and bad times. His positive energy was what children in the hospital needed because they needed to feel the good energy of the people around them. With his chocolate colored hair perfectly combed up and his manly voice, the few people who knew him couldn't believe he was gay. "Sorry, I don't want to crumple your beautiful dress."

I shook my head as I separated, running my hands over the fabric long-sleeved floral dress with pale colors. Standing in the corridor of the first floor hallway, he arranged the shoulders of my black sweater and smiled at me.

"I read your books. They are incredible."

"Thank you. I'm glad you liked them." I smiled. "Seungyoo told me you're doing well as a doctor. I am delighted to know that you're doing so well."

"Thank you, Hope, and I say the same thing about you. I always get excited to see your name as a photographer in magazines."

"Oh, that..." I laughed with embarrassment. "My mom usually cut my name from them to collect them."

"I know. I do too." He laughed. "And you're here on vacation? Please tell me you will not go back to Miami."

I didn't know if we were going to keep the marriage as a secret, but if it was so or not, I was going to keep it that way.

"My time here is not defined, but I will not go soon."

"That's great..." His wristwatch rang and he pressed the little button next to turn it off. "I have to go, honey. Are you free today? Maybe we could have dinner."

"Today I have a family thing. What about tomorrow? I'll tell the guys."

"Perfect." Hyunsuk hugged me quickly. "I will call you."

"Okay. Have a good day."

"You to, honey." And he walked down the aisle.

I pressed the elevator button and this opened in a few seconds, I pressed the button with the number 6 on it and the double doors closed. I breathed the air of the elevator while I listened to the song in the background coming from the headset, watching the numbers change on the screen above the doors. The doors opened and a cold air stream came as I walked out, and it mixed with the typical smell of a hospital, but in this particular one, the walls were painted melon and doors were made of wood, and the idea of improving the image of the place to make patients feel better, it was great.

I walked down the hall bowing to some doctors who greeted me too and then got to the room of Mr. Kim.

With a silent breath, I put my fist on the door and knocked three times. His familiar voice invited me and my hand closed around the knob, pushing the door gently. The disease had taken a part of him, and in his face I could see how tired he felt, but still, he smiled at me, like he did in the past. Seeing him again made me smile too, and I closed the door to walk to the left side of the bed. Mr. Kim sat on his bed, and raised his hands to me to take mine. His hands were cold and at that moment life seemed so unfair.

I sat on the chair beside his bed with his right hand holding mine yet.

"I thought you were not coming to see me." I saw in his eyes that he was fighting his own tears. "I'm so glad to see you, Hope. You are more beautiful than before."

"Hey..." I laughed, trying to make him smile. "You still are as lovely as before."

He laughed slightly, as if breathing wouldn't allow him laugh like he did before.

"For a moment I thought I wouldn't have an answer, dear. If it was a yes or no, I just wanted to see you again."

At that moment I felt bad about myself.

"I’m sorry for not coming sooner." I looked into his eyes with embarrassment. "I always asked my dad for you, and you were always in my prayers, sir. I'm sorry this is happening to you."

Mr. Kim squeezed my hand, looking at me sympathetically.

"I know, dear, and I don't know why you left, but I understand it must have been something important to you. There is much that I can see in you, Hope, and that's why I asked you to marry my son. The disease made me think a lot about my life as a husband and father; during my best years I tried to give my children and my wife the best of me. All I ask in return from all that they have done, is that Minseok allows me to be in his wedding. At that time I will know that he has become a real man. When I see him there waiting for his future wife, I will know I did everything right."

Although that was something understandable as a father, I felt that he was ignoring the most important point of that desire; his child's opinion.

"I tried to be a good person, sir, I'm not perfect but I'm doing my best... but please, let me ask you why. I'm sure I'm not the only good person you know, and I'm the one who hurt your son."

Mr. Kim smiled at my words as if they all were positive.

"My dear..." He rested his palm on my left cheek for a few seconds. "I do believe my son needs a woman like you. You are constant in your thinking, you are stable and I think that's what my son needs in that crazy life that he has now."

My body fell when I exhaled.

"Even so... Don't you think it's fair to him to decide whom he has to marry with?"

He smiled, but this time his smile hid his superiority.

"You two... still have within you the essence of a stubborn children. You still believe that between you two there is nothing left."

I thought I could see things before me perfectly, but in these days my ability to understand feelings had been questioned.

"Apparently my mom thinks that too, but I broke up with him, sir. I know he would do this for you, but what I don't want to do is to give him a hard life."

Mr. Kim nodded thoughtfully.

"Many times I wondered why anyone would return with the person who made them suffer... Is it masochism? But for some reason, when I see you, I don't see you as the person who makes suffer another person. What they do is intentional, and that isn't love... what you did was a need, and I'm sure there's still love between you."

I laughed slightly, almost resignedly.

"Where do you think this will take us, sir? You have what you want... but I think you know this will not last forever."

Mr. Kim nodded slowly.

"You're right. The truth is that I hope to live long enough to force the two of you to stay together, and hopefully then you both will realize that it must be so after I'm gone."

Talking about the day he would be no longer here made me feel weak because I knew he was a great father, a great husband and a great person. Thinking about him made me think of my dad, and I couldn't think of losing him neither.

"Since you're here, honey... can you sign my book? Minji reads me every time she comes."

"Signing books..." I giggled. "It makes me feel embarrassed."

"I really like your story, you know? It makes me feel proud of you."

I had worked hard to make my parents proud of me, but hear those words from someone else, it made me feel that I was really doing a good job.

"Thank you, sir... I-"

I kept silent when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I thought a doctor would enter the room, a doctor whom I had known in my childhood maybe. Someone who would be surprised to see me and tell me that I had grown up over the years, but instead, Minseok stopped at the entrance. There was much I could see in his eyes; surprise, surprise... a lot of it, because about the other feeling... I didn't know what it was.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

The clouds were so gray that i couldn't see anything beyond them, and they looked so loaded that I felt it would rain at any time. But down here where everything was more complicated, Minseok walked ahead of me on the wooden floor roof of the hospital, on the road that led us to a large circle surrounded by a wall that rose to my waist. My mind was filled with thoughts I wanted to say, and the phrase "sorry" constantly repeated inside of me, but in my heart where slept my stupid pride would not let me speak. Being alone with him made me feel nervous and feel a knot in my stomach, and for some reason I didn't want him to turn around, because it was very difficult for me to face his gaze.

"Are you okay with this?" His back was tense, and I could see it even with his jean jacket. "Are you okay with this marriage?"

"I... I..." My throat was dry, and with so many words in the world, it became difficult for me to find the right ones. "I just want your dad gets what he wants, but this is not up to me. I think I said yes to not feel guilty if you said no."

He was the first person who I told the truth completely. I did want Mr. Kim to had his wish, but if I wanted it and Minseok didn't, then I wouldn't feel guilty.

"But you...?" He turned to me, his gaze on mine as he spoke seriously. "You want this, Hope? You really want this?"

This was not fair. I was in a situation where I didn't know whether to say yes or no; What would that mean now? What would it matter? Say yes would make me feel selfish, but say no just felt wrong.

"You want it?" Minseok took a step toward me.

"I don't know." I said quickly as he approached. "It's not important. If you don't want this then say no."

He breathed deeply, as if he couldn't do it normally.

"You can't do this, Hope." He shook his head. "You can't do this now."

I felt confused.

"Do what?"

"Come back!" He ran a hand through his long hair as if he was upset or impatient. "You can't come back just like that. You left! And you cannot come back just so... Not when I could finally look at someone else!"

I had done it. I left, I left and I lived with my actions and I felt the consequences on my skin during those years when I became convinced that I had done the right thing for both of us. Say that I came back because I wanted to, it also felt wrong. And now, I had returned to his life at the worst time. And as a bad sign of a bad start; something broke there in the sky, and heavy raindrops fell on Seoul and us.

"Then tell him no, Minseok, tell your dad that you don't want to get married and that's it." I waited, but he said nothing, and I knew that he couldn't say no to his father. But if Minseok didn't want this, I couldn't be the one to give the news to the person who was so sick. "Why should I be the one to say no? You are his child; his happiness depends on you, not me. Your future is in his hands too, and if you do this, it will because you wanted this." I stepped toward him, and then we were face to face. "You can't blame me for a loveless marriage if you are not able to defend what you feel."

Every part of him and what he was feeling was reflected in his eyes and in his body. He looked impatient, powerless, as if he wanted to say something.

"Tell him not and you will not have to see me again."

Before I could take a step to go, or even before thinking about doing it, he just took my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine. My hands were on his chest but I couldn't separate him from me. It triggered the memories in my mind, but our history had been another sad love story, and I wanted to believe, even now, that he was doing this just to get rid of that bad feeling that he still could be keeping inside. Forgive or forget, we just needed to do something to move on.

Minseok pulled away, breathing hard.

"Did you feel something?" I asked.

I didn't even have hope for us; I just wanted that he could move on with his life.

"No." Minseok said, looking at me as if he couldn't believe that I was facing him. "And you?"

I was just tired of talking about a subject that would have no end, as in the stories I wrote, the final was to closing a life cycle, and I needed one to continue.

"Does it matters?"

I left him and I walked to the iron door to get me out of this cold. The iron stairs rang under my boots, and I opened the other door that led me to the 6th floor hallway. The air here was warmer than out there, and tried to keep that feeling as I walked toward the elevator to press the button more than once. I was not sure what would happen to us because Minseok had not given me an answer, and I felt so arrogant at this moment that I wouldn't ask, even when he stopped behind me. The only sound of his breathing made me feel a knot in my stomach, and my vision blurred, so I just walked to the elevator without thinking that I would be with him until this thing got down.

He pressed the button for the parking basement, and I didn't press another button because dad's car was there too, but it was like rain had brought endless bad times... and then the lights in the elevator went out and the elevator stopped. The emergency lights came on, and my hands gripped the railing behind me.

"Oh, God." I squeezed my eyes shut for a second. "This is not happening."

"Hope..." Minseok put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't be afraid. Sure this happened because of the storm... the lights will come back soon."

I bit my lip and nodded, I was no good for this kind of situations, and worst case scenarios were projected in my head. I was not a negative person, but I had seen many videos of accidents on tv, so my mind was filled with fear in an absurd way. Still in silent, we sat on the floor, and I noticed that my phone that was in my pocket didn't sign now. I put it in my pocket again, and then moved the sleeves of my sweater that were sticking to my skin.

"Take off your sweater." Minseok removed his jean jacket, under which he had a sweatshirt, and he took it off to give it to me. "Put this on."

Under the sweatshirt he had a short-sleeve shirt, and he put his jacket on again. I took off my sweater and put it aside, and when I put his sweatshirt on, the scent of his lotion embraced my skin.

"Hope, I-"

"Don't say anything." I pulled my legs to my chest. "I don't want to talk about that now."

"Are you okay?"

I nodded, but the cold was straining to my bones through my hair and dress.

"Let me help you." My body shook as he slid his hand around my waist. "Come here."

And just like that, he guided me to sit in between his legs, and the warmth of his body closed around me. I could feel the warmth of his cheek against my hair, but the contact with his skin just reminded me that this was not right: we were nothing. I tried not to be ungrateful with him, and leaned forward slowly to attract my legs to my chest and rest my arms on them.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yes. Thank you."

The air inside was beginning to feel hot.

"Aren't you afraid not knowing what might happen in the future?" He said, and I tried to breathe slower. "Why did you leave, Hope?"

His question took the air away from my body. I wasn't going to answer because I had promised not to do it, and then the lights came up again and opened the double doors in the basement parking. The breath of fresh air made me breathe of relief and we both got up, but I couldn't look him in the eyes, so I took my sweater off the floor and walked to my car.

Maybe I couldn't do this after all.

My phone rang in my pocket and took it to answer the call.

"Hello, Dad."

"Hi, honey... Are you okay? It's raining really bad today."

I couldn't tell him about the elevator. My heart was beating so hard and my hand gripped the phone. For now I just wanted to sit in the car and wait until I feel better.

"I'm okay, dad."

"It started raining pretty hard. Sure you can come alone? If you want I can go for you."

"I can drive up to the house, don't worry."

"See you in a bit then."

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you, darling." He said, and I hung up the call.

I couldn't give his family a response if Minseok and I had no one among us, so I stopped in the road to my car to get back to him, but then I slammed against his chest.

"Sorry." He looked at me sheepishly.

His actions only confused me.

"You need to decide, Minseok."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and turned to walk toward my car looking for the keys in my pocket.

"Hope?" He said, and I stopped my hand on the button. "Do you want me to take you home?"

I my lip. That experience in the elevator had just made my hands tremble so bad, so I turned to him.

"Thank you."

Minseok nodded.

The last time I had seen Minseok, he was a young boy with bright eyes and a sweet smile, and even after years he remained exactly the same, but now Minseok was no longer a young boy. He had grown well. Minseok closed the passenger door when I took seat and he walked around his car. The heat enveloped me and I hugged myself until he entered, closing the door too. That afternoon before I left, I left on that park bench a black box with a gift for him. A silver bracelet that I thought was lost long ago, but there it was, on his wrist. I could see it for a second as he started the car. I never told Minseok I was a fan of EXO, especially of that beautiful song he had sung for his web drama.

While listening to his song his face always came to my mind, his hands around me, his lips on mine... and now the idea that he liked someone else appeared in my mind too.

"We will say no."

Minseok looked at me with an expression of confusion on his face.

"What?"

"To your dad... we will tell him we can't do it."

His Adam's apple moved when he swallowed, still staring at me. He breathed with difficulty, and drove the car out outside the basement.

"I don't know what I want." He said softly, without looking at me, as if he was ashamed. "You appeared before me... just like you've never gone."

During those nights I couldn't sleep, while my own failed attempts tended to sink in the silence of my room, I used to take my headphones and my phone on the nightstand. I liked the sound of his voice.

"You don't know what you want?" I laughed wearily. "You don't want this, Minseok. It wouldn't be good for you."

"Why not? Will you leave me again?"

This wasn't fair to me either.

"Just forget it."

I did what I had to do, I did something difficult for both, but I didn't deserve to be the bad one. Or maybe i was. Perhaps it didn't matter my intentions or reason for why I did it.

"I just need time." He said.

The rest of the trip to my house, none of us said anything. From time to time he looked at me, because I did too. This was the longest journey of my life, and it had only lasted 30 minutes. Under the cold night in Seoul, Minseok entered the apartment buildings and parked the car in front of my building where the poles lit up the darkness of the empty street.

"I'll return you your sweatshirt later, okay? I'll wash it first."

Minseok looked at me in silence for a moment.

"Keep it. Having it with me will only make me thinking of you even more."

Hearing that was painful. I didn't know if he said these things to make me feel bad, or he simply couldn't avoid doing so.

"Thanks for bringing me." I leaned over to open the door.

"I missed you for too long." He whispered and my hand stopped on the door's handle. "But you never gave me a chance to fight for you."

Explain how things had happened wouldn't make sense at this time. The time we lost would only make him feel sorry by the way how things happened.

"I don't know what you want me to say, Minseok." My hand fell on my lap and I turned. "I don't know if it would matter to tell you how I feel too, or if you still care. Obviously you're hurt... and you still say you don't know what you want. An hour ago you said you haven't felt anything when you kissed me. What other proof do you need?"

"Maybe I need another try."

The sadness in his eyes consumed me completely.

"A kiss isn't going to answer your questions."

"Maybe it will." His right hand my cheek with his warmth spreading through my skin. "Please, just one more."

Minseok approached me with a completely different attitude; this time he was nervous, and he gently pressed his lips against mine. Long ago I thought our story was over when I left. I wrote fiction books because everything was possible on them, but in real life, I didn't want to hold on to that idea.

Minseok pulled away, his eyes shining with something.

"Hope..."

But this time I didn't want to hear his answer.

"I'm sorry. I need to go now." I said taking my sweater and my hand clenched around the door handle. "Thanks for bringing me home."

I opened the door and the cold air moved my hair. I closed the car door and walked without looking back. He would never know how my heart broke when I broke up with him. Minseok would never know how much I suffered. I was the one who took the most difficult decision, and lived with it for years.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

The time difference hit hard the routine I had done abroad. My body didn't feel tired even though it was already 11:40 pm in Seoul, so I keep moving on my bed, but I was getting bored, so I took my phone and got out of bed to walk out of the room. I used my phone as a flashlight and walked quietly down the stairs to the living room. The place was dark and I sat on the couch in front of the TV. I sat there with my feet on the carpet and the phone in my hands.

The only member of my family with whom I hadn't spoken was Emilie, and I searched my contacts from Facebook for that green dot that would give me relief to talk to someone. When I saw it, I pressed the button and waited for the video call.

"Hello, beautiful!" My older sister smiled, with the image of her bedroom in the background. "I was going to call you a few hours ago but Mom said you went to bed early. Long day, huh?"

"You have no idea." I sighed. "Did Mom told you... what's happening?"

"She told me this afternoon. In fact I was upset because of that, but now we are here... Are you crazy or what?!"

I laughed slightly trying not to break the comfortable silence of the room.

"Do you think it's wrong?"

"Do you really want my opinion?" She rolled her eyes. "Apparently you've made a decision already."

"You act like a child, Em." I chuckled. "It's not like if I were to marry a stranger, but you think I'm doing wrong?"

"I know your intentions are good, Hope. It's fair wanting to fulfill the desire of Mr. Kim, but, honey... a marriage is something that you work to keep it, with communication and patience. Marriage is a beautiful thing, Hope, when the couple can understand each other. If you do it for the wrong reasons... it will end soon."

My shoulders fell because my sister was right.

"I told Mom that if he wanted a divorce I was going to give it to him. I never was interested of marry someone, Em, the idea never crossed my mind."

"Because that someone wasn't Minseok?" She looked at me kindly. "I understand, Hope. I just want you to be happy, but that doesn't mean you should get married that way. But whatever you decide, I'll support you. You just have to be completely sure of the decisions you are making."

I nodded.

"Thank you, Em. You're the best."

She smiled.

"If you decide that you are going to do it, I have a dress that I would like you to wear. I made it thinking about you long ago."

I smiled.

"Thank you. I will tell you what I decide. Okay?"

"Okay, honey. I love you."

"Love you too." I said goodbye to her and hung up the video call.

I lay on the couch with the phone on my chest. The hours passed and I tried to think of anything. My head would become a maze if I tried to figure out what would happen in the future, but nobody could know, so I tried not to worry too much. For now Minseok had the final decision.

I had managed to sleep when the sun showed its firsts lights through my window, and when I woke up because of the sound of my cell phone, the sun wasn't complete out yet. I sat down and the phone fell into my lap. My body felt heavy and I rubbed my eye with a fist as I leaned against the back to answer.

"Hello?" I closed my eyes because of my heavy eyelids, breathing heavily the cold morning air.

"Hope?"

I didn't recognize the voice and I opened my eyes to see the phone number. It was not registered, so I put the phone against my ear.

"Hello... Who is this?"

That male voice waited a few seconds before speaking.

"Hope, It's Junmyeon... it has been a long time."

Fully awake, I looked at the phone with a frown for a moment and a second later, I put it again on my ear. Junmyeon and I had met only once in my life before he was famous, and his voice had changed slightly, but it wasn't the same to hear him speak and sing.

"Yes, long time. I'm sorry, I didn't recognize your voice." I chuckled. "But why are you calling me so early?"

"I’m sorry if I woke you up, but Hope…” He whispered. “I need a favor."


Hey there, this is the second chapter! Hope you like it ^-^!

Thank you all :)