Nine

Going After Kim Taeyeon

Taeyeon is unable to sleep. Once back from walking Tiffany to the bus-stop she barged into her brother’s room wrestling special combo ready and jumped on the unsuspecting troublemaker who was on his stomach on his bed, eyes glued to the anime playing on his laptop. Needless to say she left the room with her brother groaning in pain.

 

By the time Taeyeon gathered enough courage to tell the other girl to continue with their report earlier, she was sure that that was the last time that she’s able to spend time alone with Tiffany, there was no doubt in her mind that Tiffany would avoid her like a plague from then on and won’t ever willingly talk to her ever again.

 

Sure Tiffany smiled at her still, looked at her as if assuring her that it was okay but it only made Taeyeon guiltier. That wallpaper her stupid brother talked about was the picture she took of Tiffany sleeping on her desk, she invaded the girl’s privacy, took a picture of her without permission which she then used as her wallpaper. Taeyeon has never felt guiltier or more ashamed than she was at that moment, she avoided Tiffany’s eyes at all cost, resolving to convey her apology by avoiding Tiffany as much as she can from that moment on, Tiffany deserves that she decided, Taeyeon wouldn’t burden her with her presence and remind the girl over and over of the discomfort she caused.

 

Imagine Taeyeon’s surprise when Tiffany held her hand as soon as they got out of the house. Taeyeon tried to pull her hand out of Tiffany’s of course but the girl never let go, instead Tiffany squeezed her hand tighter and brushed her thumb on the back of her fingers, as if silently pleading to let her, to just let her hold on. Even then, they didn’t say anything to each other and Taeyeon was feeling a whole lot of different feelings at the same time.

 

She was guilty, confused as hell, happy, thankful to Tiffany, pissed at her brother. And her heart, her heart was beating out of her chest. Despite the confusion, the shame and the guilt Taeyeon felt like she was walking on air, and she looked at Tiffany’s side profile then, engraving the face she deemed perfect in her mind.

 

Taeyeon kept her gaze on Tiffany, even after the girl looked back at her, Tiffany’s hand in hers made her brave and she squeezed the girl’s hand then and when Tiffany looked ahead, as if Taeyeon’s gaze made her weak yet strong somehow Taeyeon felt so good she can’t put it into words. She watched a blush take over Tiffany’s face and hope unknowingly crept in Taeyeon’s heart, and she thought “Maybe she feels the same.”

 

They reached the bus-stop hands still in each other, they didn’t let go still, by then Taeyeon thanked her lucky stars, still in disbelief that the other girl isn’t mad at her. After everything that happened that day, Taeyeon is thankful on how the day is looking to end, it is ending in the best possible way for her. But she was wrong, so so wrong, it can end better.

 

For when the bus arrived and after everyone except Tiffany was able to get on, the girl turned to her, smiled her prettiest smile yet and left Taeyeon with a lingering kiss on the cheek. Taeyeon made her way home dazed.

 

 

 

At dinner, as if knowing exactly what happened despite her not telling him anything, her stupid brother looked at her in the eyes, the pain her wrestling special combo caused forgotten, confident grin plastered on his face, and as if he’s some sage person proclaimed.

 

“Oppa knows best Taeyeon-ah.”

 

“This time, indeed.” Taeyeon thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : It's been too long I know, I'm not gonna say sorry for not updating, I feel like I don't have to do that. Anyway, earlier today I felt like writing, so here's 3 chapters for those who are waiting still. Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. Thank you for the comments, the upvotes and the subscriptions as well. I feel good cause I've updated this, honestly a couple of weeks ago I had no idea where to go with this story and I felt really bad for the people hoping for updates but good news, now I have an ending in mind already, just need doses of inspiration to get the chapters out of my brain lol, maybe your comments would help? so comment? kkkkkkk