Two

Going After Kim Taeyeon

Unlike usual, Tiffany arrives early at school the next day. She knows that Taeyeon is an early bird despite never having been early herself, she has that information in her mental “All About Taeyeon Journal”.

 

The girl finds it a hassle to wake up extra early for school, although she’s not someone who comes in late, Tiffany prefers arriving a few minutes before homeroom starts. But today was different, she didn’t get to see Taeyeon for half a day yesterday so she doesn’t mind refreshing her memory a little earlier than usual, even though her memory doesn’t need refreshing. By now the girl’s image is permanently etched in her brain anyway.

 

Needless to say, Tiffany daydreamed about her crush all the way to class. Once there, she sees no one has arrived yet.

 

Smiling Tiffany walks up to Taeyeon’s desk.

 

“Good morning Taetae” disturbingly resembling a really creepy ert she runs a hand over it.

 

“Did you have a good night’s sleep? I’m worried about you. I hope you’re not feeling unwell.” She sat down on the girl’s chair and continued her “conversation” with "Taeyeon".

 

 

 

Taeyeon walks the silent hallways to her homeroom, only a few other students have already arrived. The young Kim is early as usual.

 

“Who . . ?” Taeyeon arrives in class to find a girl asleep at her desk, walking towards it, she tried to see her face.

 

“Tiffany . . .” She’s early today, I wonder why that is. She looks so pretty even when sleeping. Should I take a picture? That would count as invading her privacy, but it’s the first time for me to see her sleeping. Too cute. . .

 

 Before Taeyeon was able to make up her mind Tiffany moved a little causing her to immediately draw back after realizing that their faces were too close resulting from her unconsciously leaning in earlier.

 

Crap what was I doing leaning in like that? Although still a bit flushed a smile made its way to her face upon the entrance of another thought ~ Even when sleeping like that you still make me lose my mind a little, don’t you Fany-ah?. .

 

Taeyeon looked around making sure nobody else is there with them and took a picture of the sleeping girl ~ I’m sorry for invading your privacy but I can’t help it, you’re just too pretty Fany. . .

 

Taeyeon sat at Tiffany’s chair which is right beside her own and leaned on the desk deciding to spend her time watching the girl sleep before any of their classmates arrive.

 

I still have about thirty minutes before the others starts arriving, it’s too little time to spend watching you sleep so cutely but at the same time I’m glad I got to have this opportunity no matter how short. . .

 

 

 

Jessica later walks in to find Tiffany asleep at Taeyeon’s desk. Almost all of their classmates are already at their seats. “Tiff wake up. Hey wake up.”

 

“What is it?” Tiffany stretched lazily after being shaken awake by her friend.

 

“What is it she says, Ms. Park is going to be here any minute you know. How long have you been sleeping anyway?”

 

“Huh?” the girl absentmindedly replied.

 

“I’ll talk to you later when you’re fully awake” The Jung couldn’t be bothered, she instead took out her phone and played with it.

 

It takes another five minutes before sleep fully left Tiffany. She looked at Jessica and realized that her friend is sitting in her seat and that she’s still in Taeyeon’s. She looked around for the girl and turned to Jessica when she couldn’t find her.

 

“Is she still absent Jessi?” she asked sadly

 

“Huh? Who?” Jessica turned to Tiffany about to ask what she said, only to realize it herself when she saw the look on the girl’s face.

 

“Ah your Taetae”

 

“Shhh! Jessi! someone might hear you” hissed Tiffany

 

Jessica ignored the warning and calmly gave her answer

 

“As if you’re not obvious enough, she’s outside talking to Sunny. She doesn’t look sick so don’t worry”

 

Tiffany immediately turned towards the door hoping to catch a glimpse of Taeyeon, Jessica just shook her head at her friend.

 

“I’m going back to my seat, you better do the same”

 

“Thanks Jessi” Tiffany fixed herself and was about to stand when someone greeted her.

 

“Good morning Tiffany-ssi, I see you’re already awake. Can I have my seat back?” she looked up to see Taeyeon’s smile and immediately felt weak in the knees.

 

“Of course!” she immediately stood up and went back to her seat.

 

She smiled at me! Kyaah! Once seated Tiffany chanced a glance at the girl and found Taeyeon still smiling at her. The girl’s smile grew wider before she finally turned away and took out some of her things for their first class. By then Tiffany’s face was as red as a tomato. Omo that dimple, you’re killing me Taeyeon-ah!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : I'm sorry but updates are gonna be slow. I'm not experienced in this, I enjoy doing it but I'm having a really tough time, I'll finish it for sure, albeit rather slowly.