AFTER-GLOBE

After-globe

                                                                     

 

 

 

 

"So, where are we going next?" Kai asked curiously as both him and Krystal sat next to each other on the swing, in the middle of the Children's Grand park. The park where Kai spent his time mourning over Irene with a glass of iced macchiato years ago. 

"Somewhere far." Krystal replied.

Their holding hands swayed on the mid-air along with the rhytmn of the swing, letting the laughter of little kids being the backsound.

"Somewhere like... north pole?" Kai asked with a wide grin.

"Do you want to see Penguins that much?" She asked flatly. "Where do you want to go?"

"I want to go to exotic places." Kai replied. "We have gone to most of Europe area. I think it's good to explore places in southeast asian."

"You mean somewhere like Thailand?" Krystal asked again.

"Indonesia." Kai replied. "I wanna go there."

Krystal smiled when she heard that. "So, should we start setting up for the date?"

"Sure." Kai shrugged. "Going home now?"

Krystal nodded. "Of course."

Kai stood up then, guiding Krystal's hand with him. He looked around the kids played on the park before spotted a certain boy with mushroom hair. He rose his free hand to wave at him, "Teoh!"

The little boy looked up from the sand castle he was building, and waved back. "Papa!"

"Let's go home now!" Kai said. "Mama will cooks you something good!"

Teoh who heard that, immediately left his sand castle and ran toward both Kai and Krystal, then jumped to Kai's arms excitedly. "Yeay! Mama will make me donut too, right?"

"Mommy will make you a lot of donuts." Krystal said then poked both of Teoh's chubby cheeks with her index finger. "So let's go now!"

Teoh chuckled and buried his face on Kai's arms, earning a grin from the dark skinned man. 

"Come on, let's go!" Kai said with a chuckle.

The three of them then walked home while laughing and teasing each other. Sometimes they chased after each other, letting the sound of Teoh's laugh echoed all over the place.

It was all started with their journey to Japan.

From the small bumps on the airport, to the conversations they shared and places they visited.

Six years had passed ever since they first met, but hey still find themselves going together, anywhere their feets taking them.

It just this time they've gotten a company along with them.

A very sweet, and a troublemaker company.

And that's how the afterglobe goes by.

-The End-