( S e o u l )

After-globe

2 weeks later in the heart of Seoul

 

“Krystal, don’t eat that cupcake!”

A shrieking voice of Victoria was heard from the pastry room, as usual.

Krystal who was holding a strawberry cream tea cupcake didn’t seem to care. She took a huge bite of the cupcake while leaned against the pantry table. “Unnie, I think you need more new flavors.”

Victoria looked up from the cupcake frosting she was making and blinked. “I know, but I don’t really know what flavor should I add. You have any idea?”

Krystal savored the cream on top of the cupcake then shrugged. “It’s a disaster to ask my opinion. You know I only eat cupcakes, not making them.”

Victoria sighed and continued to add more colors into the frosting. “I know that. Just go and take care of the cashier. Why you keep on leaving it?”

Krystal groaned. “There’s no customer, unnie. Who else would go buy hot coffee in the middle of summer days?”

Just after she said that, the bell that was hung on the door of the café jingled. Victoria glanced at a small television that shown a situation of the café from where the cctv was installed.

“But there we have a guest, who wants to buy coffee in a hot summer day.” Victoria repeated Krystal’s words while giving her a victorious smile. “Go and serve the customer, princess.”

Krystal just gave her a groan as she put her half eaten cupcake on the plate. “I will be back to eat that. Don’t throw it away.”

Victoria rolled her eyes and continued to take care of her frosting as Krystal walked out of the pantry.

The blonde headed outside with not so excited face, walking sluggishly toward the cashier room and checked on the customer who had just come.

There, stood a boy around her age, dressed in white shirt, long jeans and a brown leather backpack that slung on his shoulder. A black headphone with classic handwritten font marked on the edge hung loosely around his neck.

Just like that time, three weeks ago.

The same exact hour, and the same exact situation.

It just that day, the boy didn’t wear any sunglasses.

And that day, the boy was no more a stranger to Krystal.

“One iced macchiato, less sugar.” The boy said, before curved his lips into a smile. “Is it possible to get a pump of bubblegum syrup inside?”

Krystal stared at the boy with wide eyes. It took a few seconds for until Krystal could snap back to reality and laughed.

“As if,” She said before smiled. “I couldn’t even imagine how the macchiato would taste like.”

The two broke into chuckles before took steps closer until they were only separated by the cashier table.

“Welcome back to Seoul, miss bubblegum.” Kai said with a happy grin written on his face.

Krystal chuckled before looked at Kai. “It’s nice to meet you again, Mr. Iced macchiato.”

With those greetings, soon more stories got unveiled. Proper introductions were made, and various kind of topics were shared.

Kai and Krystal spent the rest of the afternoon talking to each other. When Luna came, they moved to the table with two glasses of iced macchiato on their hands.

The conversation revolved mainly around their trips back to Japan, both taking a look at the pictures they took of each other.

They traveled back to time, telling stories of whatever happened in Hokkaido and the continuation of how’s life going afterwards.

At that time, they realized something.

Just like those on the movies, their story had been planned on since the very beginning. It pulled both Krystal and Kai out to experience what people called destiny. God creates such a good twists here and there, bringing them to each other and made them the main casts of their own love story.

They say travel is a smart way to escape broken heart, so Kai leaves for Tokyo to prove it right.

They say routine is lethal, so Krystal leaves for Tokyo to break away from that chain.

Little did they know, the fate tied them a string and universe concurred their chemistries, bounding them together. At the end of the day, turned out  that Japan has another plan for them to say.

Their travel history had ended and left only remaining memories to tell, but both Krystal and Kai knew it didn’t come to an end.

Because the rest of the story, is just about to begin.

And for the readers who had been watching them from the beginning…

Here’s their after-globe.

 

 

afterglobe n.

The warm, fuzzy feeling one gets after a long immensely satisfying trip.

 

 

 

 

A/n

 

 

We are here on the epilogue already! Kyaaa ~

And now that I have really ended this story, I want to give a big big thank you shoutout for those who have been following this story from the very beginning!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOUUUUU!!

And I hopeee, this story could leave that tingling sweetness in your heart, and just know that everything happens for a reason. Heartbreaks, sadness, sometimes we can't really predict what was going on in our life. What wis the purpose of this sadness? What is the purpose of the heaviness you got in your heart now?

No, you don't have to know. It'sokay to not knowing everything going's with your life. What you should remember is, our God is a mighty mighty God. He's the most most super duper cleverest writer with a very, very unpredictable plot twists. Everything that is happening to you right now, is actually like puzzles that would build up your life. So don't give up, don't get stressed and don't surrender to that hopelesness. 

Because God never makes a sad ending in every story He writes.

Just like me.

/dances/

Soooooo, I wanna say thank you again for all the subscribers and upvoters!

I love you sooooo much, and I'll see you on my next story!

 

 

 

*for the love of writing, onerusticpen*