Unsaid Words

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honestly, Taeyong didn't expect Jaehyun to be sulky all day long because of something he thinks doesn't make sense. Jaehyun's refused to talk much to Taeyong all day and Taeyong honestly doesn't know why he should be concern when he's clearly just his bodyguard and it's originally supposed to be like this but he is. 

"Jung Jaehyun-ssi, your dinner is ready. Mrs. Ok has been calling you to get down and eat," Taeyong says from outside of Jaehyun's bedroom. No reply. 

Taeyong wonders if he's sleeping so he knocks one more time before carefully and slowly opening the door. Jaehyun's laying on the bed, facing the other side. It looks like he's sleeping so Taeyong closes the door behind him and walks his way over to Jaehyun quietly. 

"Mr. Jung...?" he asks carefully. "Your father will be home in less than an hour. I've just received information that he has landed and will be heading home shortly," he continues. Still, no respond. 

Taeyong persists and he waits there, waiting for Jaehyun to wake up while constantly calling him. 

Finally, Jaehyun says something. "Can you please leave?" 

Taeyong should be at least happy that the boy's breathing but he couldn't when he hears Jaehyun's trembling voice. He's crying. Taeyong can totally hears it so he opens his mouth to say something, just something, but nothing comes out. He doens't really know how to soothe a crying person, moreover when he doesn't know why the younger boy is crying. 

Then he remembers Jaehyun being sulky all day since he drags him out of the room. 

"I-i'm sorry..." Taeyong manages to say. "I'll leave now but I want to let you know that your dinner is ready. Please eat. You haven't even eat lunch," he continues before exiting Jaehyun's room. 

As soon as Taeyong goes out, Jaehyun flips over to look at the door which just had been closed. His eyes are red and swollen and he just doesn't want to show it to anyone, especially Taeyong. 

Not able to sleep, he sits straight up and a few moments later, he could hear the whole house greeting his father and that means that he's home. It only takes 5 minutes before someone knocks on the door, which turns to be Mrs. Ok, asking him once again to please come down and eat with his father. 

Jaehyun knows he can't refuse this time so he stands up and walks towards the bathroom to wash his face before heading downstairs. 

"Hello, father. You're home," Jaehyun greets his father as soon as he sees him and bows before taki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter