The Memory of The Fallen Leaves

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Memory of The Fallen Leaves

undiscovering the past (Part 1)

The sophisticatedly dressed girl sat behind the table ner the window, looking outside as the sun pours down its light for the city of Seoul. The iced vanilla latte in her hand doesn't taste as sweet as usual as her mind wanders. After a few years, she had finally decides to let another person opens the complicated strings of feelings, emotions, and episodes that hasbeen kept a secret from a lot of people; at least the complete story of it.

She pondered a lot on whether to let Taeyong knows about this but seeing Jaehyun's condition right now, it's better for Taeyong to know about Jaehyun's condition and the story behinds it. 

The person she has been waiting makes his entrance in the cafe and he looks around, trying to see if there's a face he has seen before. The girl raises up her hand and smiles at him so he walks towards her, bows, and sits down on the chair across her. 

"We've met before, right? I'm Sooyoung," the girl introduces herself first. Now that he looks at her, he remembers meeting this girl in front of Jaehyun's school. But it's weird how she behaves so different compared to last time. No matter how much he thinks of it again, she seems so different. But used to facing a lot of different types of people, Taeyong keeps his composure.

Sooyoung gives him the iced americano that she bought before hand and suddenly laughs to break the ice upon seeing Taeyong so stiff. 

"I'm sorry. I'm a little bit different, eh?" Sooyoung asks, sending out a little laugh. 

"A little bit... I remember you laughing a lot and being cheerful so it's a little bit weird," Taeyong answers carefully. Sooyoung nods and continues to answer, "I know. Well i'm not like that most of the time actually. I notice that a few weeks ago, you were in our school with our uniform..." 

Before Sooyoung even finished, Taeyong cuts her, "Oh! That's because the kids... no, I mean Jaehyun and his friends asked me to do the perf-"

"I know," she says lightly, sipping her drink right after. "It's okay. It's not like i'll tell on you but I was just weirded out. I found out why later tho so it was all good. But... it's amazing". 

Taeyong who was about to drink his ice americano lifts his head up to look at Sooyoung who's resting one of her arm on the table, looking directly at Taeyong. He tilts his head as if he's asking why. And it seems like Sooyoung catches it pretty fast. "You must be thinking i'm weird, aren't you?" she asks and then laughs. Taeyong quickly puts up his hand and shakes his head. "No no!" 

Suddenly, Sooyoung's expression change. It's more solemn. She sits back, looking out to the street as she talks. "I'm actually pretty close to Jaehyun. It's just that he doesn't remember". At this point, she smiles again but it's bitter. There's sadness all over it. Taeyong doesn't say anything because he doesn't know what to say. 

She turns to Taeyong, facing him this time as she talks. "If you go to our school and asks the students there ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter