Temporary Getaway (Part 1)

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun knows better than anyone that this is only a temporary gateaway. It doesn't feel as hot as any other summer day today and Jaehyun is really glad as that means he wouldn't have to sweat that much while walking around the city.

It's 8 in the morning and Jaehyun surprisingly wakes up before Taeyong does. The younger boy examines Taeyong's features as he watches the older guy who's still sleeping peacefully. "cute," he giggles. Jaehyun takes a shower first, making sure he doesn't wake Taeyong up but being the clumsy person he is, he had to drop the big shampoo bottle on the hard floor that Taeyong swear, he thought a bomb had just explode. He also panicked for a second realizing Jaehyun's not in the bathroom but upon hearing Jaehyun's voice from inside the bathroom, he's relieved. 

"Jaehyun-ssi, you're taking a shower?"

No answer. 

"Jaehyun-ssi?" Taeyong tries again. 

Cancel that. He's not relieved. What in the world is going on? Why is he not replying? Did he faint? Is he dead? Taeyong would open the door right away as it wasn't locked but he couldn't because it's Jung Jaehyun; he's still someone Taeyong's working for. Out of worriness, Taeyong keeps standing in front of the bathroom door, biting his fingernails. Suddenly, the bathroom door opens and reveals a half- Jaehyun with his lips pouted and his eyes fiery. "Jaehyun-ssi?" he asked. 

Taeyong scrunchs. He doesn't get it. "Pardon?" he asks. 

"So we're back to Jaehyun-SSI?" Jaehyun asks again, this time emphasizing on the 'ssi'. Taeyong who was really worried let out a big sigh. "You worried me. I'll drop the 'ssi' since we're here in Busan if you really hate it that much," Taeyong says, finally agreeing to the younger guy as not to make him sulky. Jaehyun's expression turns 180 degrees right away and he suddenly clings onto Taeyong. As he's half , Taeyong couldn't hide his surpriseness and pushes Jaehyun away, slightly of course. "Wear your clothes first. I'm gonna take a shower". And with the speed as fast as lightning, Taeyong goes into the bathroom leaving a slightly confused Jaehyun alone. 

 

"Hyung, i'm hungry," Jaehyun says, pouting again as he observes the restaurants and cafes they're passing by. Not being able to afford Jaehyun being hungry, Taeyong quickly looks for a place that looks okay for the standard of Jung Jaehyun even though he's not sure if anything even looks okay for a kid like him. But he choose an aesthetically-pleasing-looking cafe in the end. 

The cafe's theme is garden as it's decorated with pastel colors of flowers especially soft pink. The cafe itself is pretty big and there are a decent number of people enjoying their breakfast inside. "Woah, it's really pretty!" Jaehyun exclaimed as he looks around the cafe. 

Taeyong pulls out the seat for Jaehyun and he also has to push him down to sit as Jaehyun keeps standing up, his eyes wandering to all corners of the cafe. 

"Welcome to the Beau Garden cafe! My name is Hyerin and I'll be the one taking your orders for today. Please take your time to look at the menu and i'll be back in a while to take your orders," the girl dressed in a cute uniform greets them. "Thank you," Taeyong and Jaehyun respond at the same time.

The menu itself has a very interesting design with photos of the food and they look cute. Even the foods are aesthetically pleasing. Taeyong wonders though if the taste will be alright and if it'll worth his money. Jaehyun happily browse through the menu and when Hyerin comes back to take their order, he ends up ordering tons of food. Like no joke, tons of food. Taeyong was about to stop him but he remembers who Jaehyun is and the amount of money this kid is capable of taking out right now and decided that it's probably not needed. 

Taeyong is about to order his food when Jaehyun suddenly stops him. "I ordered everything I think hyung will like already. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter