You're Fired

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before going into the chapter, I just want to say thank you so much for 500 subs! You guys are amazing like seriously~

I know that I haven't been updating a lot lately and that's because i'm super busy with college and other stuffs but I don't want to end this story in the middle so i'm sorry if I always made you guys wait so long for an update. But seriously, you guys rock! Thanks for reading and subscribing to my story :) And thank you to all of you who always comments because seriously, they make me so energized to update a new chapter. Here is another update from me as a thank you and appreciation to you guys. I hope you like it and do leave some comments~!

 

The man watched over the busy street of Seoul in full heights as darkness swept the whole city. He took a sip of the champagne on his right hand.

"Representative Lee?" A voice called out. 

He turned around to face the man calling him and smirked. "You got it all?" 

"Of course, Rep. This is all of the documents that you asked me to gather," the man said and he took one step forward to place the document on a clear transparent table. 

The so-called Representative Lee walked towards the sofa in front of the table and comfortably sat on it before taking the envelope and opening it. 

A photo of a young man was placed in the first page of the documents inside along with some basic information. 

As he flipped through the pages, he can't help but smile and smirk then and now. The informant smiled, looking at how satisfied the other person was. "Is that enough, Representative Lee?" he asked. 

Laughted filled the room. "Of course. This is more than enough." 

 

 

It's two days before the festival but as Jaehyun as expected, he got grounded for not going to school yesterday. His father was so mad and it was the first time Jaehyun has ever got grounded after several years. 

Not wanting to risk the good name that Jaehyun has in school, CEO Jung has sent in a sick letter from the hospital to school indicating that Jaehyun wouldn't be attending school for the rest of the week. But the festival would take place in 2 days and there's no way Jaehyun's going to miss that especially since he got to perform together with Taeyong. 

No matter what, he needs to make it happen. But how is he ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter