Jealousy

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only light was the pretty dim light in the middle of the room, casting shadows of the table on the wooden floor. Two men were sitting across of each other and the atmosphere was rather intense. 

"I'm pretty sure it's this kid," the first guy said and shoved an envelope to the other guy. 

The second guy accepted it and opened the envelope carefully before pulling out the papers from inside. He then nodded in satisfaction and said, "It is". 

He flipped through the pages, reading each words carefully. "What happened before he turned ten?" 

"I don't really know but he was bought in". 

"That's interesting. It's gonna be easy". 

A smirk appeared on his face as he put the papers back inside the envelope and left the room immediately. 

 

 

Taeyong waits for Jaehyun to come out. It's been more than 20 minutes and he's wondering whether this is his "I want you to call me and find me" tricks. But Jaehyun calls right then. 

"Hyung? Are you in my school?"

"Yes, I'm currently waiting for you in the lobby." 

"Can you come to the 3rd floor instead? I'm on the right wing of the building." 

"Pardon? I don't think i'm supposed to go inside and..." 

Upon hearing that, Jaehyun quickly throws out his aegyo. "Hyung~" he says in a nasally voice. Not receiving any responds from Taeyong who doesn't know how to reply, Jaehyun proposes, "What would you do if I say i'm currently in danger?"

That is followed by a grunt. 

"I'll come right now," Taeyong quickly says and runs inside the building immediately. He literally look inside every single room on the 3rd floor's right wing but he found no sign of Jaehyun. 

The last room is at the end of the corridor and without knocking, Taeyong bursts the door open. He's immediately greeted by a bunch of girls inside the room, all averting their gazes at him which makes it awkward. 

"Hyung!" Jaehyun's voice rings. 

Taeyong turns towards the voice calling him and sees Jaehyun smiling brightly. 

He quickly calms down and says to him, "Why did you do that? I immediately run because I thought you're hurt". 

Jaehyun should've feel bad but he feels the other way around. The worry in Taeyong's face, the way he panics which cause him to drop the formality, Jaehyun enjoys it. Not bothering to answer them with words, Jaehyun smiles even bigger and pulls Taeyong hands towards the middle of the room. 

"Since you guys want to see Taeyong hyung, here he is," Jaehyun says, talking to everyone else in the room.

The girls quickly clap and throws bunch of questions at the same time, making Taeyong feels slightly uncomfortable. 

Regaining his composure, Taeyong turns toward Jaehyun and asks him, "Jung Jaehyun-ssi, why am I here? What is this?" 

Jaehyun pulls a sit and tells Taeyong to sit down which Taeyong quickly refuses. "So," Jaehyun begins explaining. "We're having a school festival a week from now and we'll be having sports competition, performance stages, bazaar, fashion shows, etc. And... we're lacking of people so we want to recruit you, hyung". 

Taeyong swears if this younger guy is not his boss or his boss' son, he would've thrown punches right away for being so unreasonable. But realizing that Jung Jaehyun is indeed his boss' son, he says, "But isn't this suppose to be school event? I'm not even a student..." 

"Oh, we can take care of that!" a girl cuts in. "We will have your uniform ready in the next 2 days and you'll l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter