Let's Go Somewhere Faraway

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt like a whole eternity to Jaehyun to feel this kind of warmth radiating throughout his body. He somehow feels safe and even though he's uncertain about anything right now, he feels okay. Taeyong's arms that's circling his waist feels so nice and his warm breath radiates. The past few days felt like eternity for Jaehyun and he was in the verge of hurting himself but he came at the right time. Always. 

"Hyung, let's go somewhere. Somewhere far from here," Jaehyun suddenly says. 

"What are you talking about?" Taeyong asks, confused at the younger's sudden proposal. 

Jaehyun looks directly into Taeyong's eyes as he says, "I don't want to be here anymore. It's suffocating and dark, I hate it". But Taeyong hates it more how tears are dwelling up in Jaehyun's eyes when he says that. How could he have not known that Jaehyun has been suffering for the past few days that he was gone? It never really crossed his mind that something serious could've happened judging they haven't even known each other for a long time. 

The older guy felt a thug on his shirt and he looks at Jaehyun who's holding onto him. "Let's just live somewhere else," he says.

Instead, Taeyong pushes the other guy away. "Jaehyun, everything's going to be fine okay. Do you want to go out and see some sunshine so that you won't feel dark and sad?" he asks carefully but Jaehyun doesn't answer. He stays quiet, not even crying or sniffling. 

Jaehyun feels the sudden coldness surging into his bone as soon as Taeyong let go of him. He bitterly smiles. "It sounds unrealistic, right? But what I really want is just waking up everyday and feeling peaceful, knowing that nobody can hurt me". That sudden confession from Jaehyun deepens the silence. He then looks at the older guy and asks in a quiet voice, "when do you think i'll be able to do that?"

Taeyong sometimes hate it how Jaehyun reminds himself of the younger him who was uncertain why he's living, doesn't know what to do, had no one turn onto, had no one to rely on. His heart hurts just thinking back to those days and the fact that the boy in front of him, who seems to be living a perfect life is going through the same way makes him realize that everyone, every single human are somehow related and similar to each other. 

Everytime he sees the fear in Jaehyun's eyes, it reminds him of running away from the gangster trying to kidnap him or hurt him while he walked in the middle of the street at night. It reminded him of having no home and it's kind of an irony since Jaehyun has a castle to himself.  

The two of them might look like completely different people at first but in the end, there's something that bonds them together and it's the fact that both of them are living in fear and sadness. Between the wall of the castle, Jaehyun feel the same coldness as Taeyong who had to be in the mid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter