I Saved You as Our Hyungnim

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Friday. Jaehyun always wakes up early on Fridays because it's the last day of school for the week and who doesn't love Fridays? He quickly takes a shower even before Taeyong comes. 

After coming out from the shower, he puts on his uniform and is about to put on his tie when a knock could be heard. Jaehyun quickly smiles and walks towards the door. 

Behind the closed door, Taeyong's about to knock once again and is startled because Jaehyun suddenly opens them from inside, revealing the smiley face of the younger boy. He's shocked. "Mr. Jung, why are you awake so early?" 

Jaehyun's face suddenly cahnges. "What did we agree on yesterday?" he asks. Taeyong gulps. "Jung Jaehyun-ssi..." he calls. 

Immediately, Jaehyun smiles again. "Yes, I woke up early today hyungnim. Do you want to come in?" Jaehyun asks. 

"Then, it's fine. You can prepare and i'll wait downstairs," Taeyong answers and is just about to turn back when Jaehyun says. "Then wait for me hyungnim! I'll come down in a minute," he says and walks back to the mirror to fix his tie. Bewildered, Taeyong just goes down without any other words. 

 

Jaehyun comes no later than 2 minutes after Taeyong goes downstairs. Not like usual, his father is awake and is drinking coffee at the dining table, talking to Taeyong. Upon seeing his son, CEO Jung tells something to Taeyong and Taeyong quickly bows and turns around. He notices Jaehyun and quickly walks over him. Jaehyun greets his father before turning to Taeyong to ask, "Hyungnim, what did my father say?" Jaehyun asks. 

"Nothing, Mr. Jung. Let's go," Taeyong says. Jaehyun is just about to complain about Taeyong calling him Mr. Jung then he realizes his father is there and it's probably not the best idea. Not yet. 

The car ride is mainly quiet. No one really talks except the driver asking about Jaehyun's morning and if he slept well which Jaehyun replies yes to both questions. "Hyungnim, where did you go yesterday? I was looking for you after I shower but Mrs. Ok told me you're not in the house anymore," Jaehyun questions while looking outside the window. 

"My shift ends at 7 or 8PM," Taeyong answers. 

Jaehyun suddenly pushes his body forward, putting his chin on the shoulder of the front car seat, right beside Taeyong. Of course Taeyong is startled. Not only him, the driver is too. 

"That's not good," Jaehyun says and he quickly throws his body back, his back hitting the car back seat. 

Taeyong gulps and doesn't reply any further. 

 

"Jaehyun-ah, good morning!" 

A girl jumps right beside Jaehyun, startling Taeyong. Seems like the girl doesn't even notice Taeyong's presence yet. It's pretty early so there's still not much student in the parking lot. 

"Good morning, Sooyoung-ssi," Jaehyun simply greets, throwing a little smile. "I told you to call me Sooyoung, didn't I?" she throws back. Jaehyun just smile. 

When they arrive at the main building's entrance, Taeyong speaks up. "I'll go now. Take care in school," Taeyong says and bows. That's when this girl named Sooyoung realizes there was someone else there. She quickly turns around, looking at the boy bowing. She quickly bents down to catch a glimpse of the boy's face and quickly cover with her hands. He eyes Jaehyun and asks, "who is this guy?" she asks. 

"He is my hyung," Jaehyun says proudly. His smile is clearly bigger this time. 

"I'm his bodyguard. Not his hyung," Taeyong says. 

Sooyoung seems surprised. "You're a bodyguard?! There's a bodyguard with a face like this?" she asks. "Can I call you oppa?" she quickly continues, acting cute towards Taeyong. He feels uncomfortable so he excuses himself and says, "I'll go now". 

Taeyong's only a few steps away from the two when his phone rings. Not bothering to look back, thinking the two must have entered the bulding alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter