This Is Your New Bodyguard

Forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's such a shame kid, that a handsome young man like you are working in a place like this". 

Taeyong just wants to go home and take a rest but this man has been trying to talk to him for days and so Taeyong decides to talk to him for once and never again. 

This old man who seems to be in his late 40s or early 50s, is a regular customer at the club where Taeyong works. It seems like he owns a lot of money and property. He even brings home the girls and these girls would usually retire the day after to be his "wife". Not satisfied with the number of ladies he have right now, he's been trying to persuade Taeyong into working in his soon-to-be-open nightclub located in Gangnam. To his dissatisfaction, Taeyong is not even slightly interested. 

"I'm really sorry but I told you a few times already. My answer is still and will always be the same. It's a no," Taeyong replies one last time before storming off. 

The customer tries to stop him but he doesn't care. Today is going to be his last day here anyway, he could care less.

 

He wakes up the next morning, still feeling pretty tired but he knows he can't afford to lose this job. This could be the best paying job he has ever gotten for a while now or ever. It sounds pretty sarcastic as it's actually just being a bodyguard until you hear who he's working for. 

That's right. He's working for SUNTech Group's CEO. What he knows about this CEO is that he's extremely rich and he has a lot of money and he's powerful and he's rich and he's rich. That's all he knows. But considering his last job wasn't so 'classy', he decides the job is more than okay. 

Taeyong puts on his only suits that has been sent to him a few days ago by the company and style himself in a way that he usually does. Just simple but clean. 

As usual, people would stare at him, even when he's inside the bus. It's no different today as he could literally hear the high-school students seating behind him squealing and deciding (or more like fighting) who's going to talk to him first. And as usual, he puts on his earphone and decides to close his eyes for the rest of the way. 

He arrives and is in awe at how luxurious and big the house is. It's like those Hollywood houses he saw on TV before and he just can't believe his own eyes. 

"Are you the new bodyguard for Mr. Jung?" a guy approaches him and asks. Realizing someone is talking to him, Taeyong quickly turns around and bows before answering, "Yes, I am". 

 

As soon as the other guy hears that, he brings Taeyong inside the house. The interior is even more jaw-drapping for him. As a guy who has always lived in poor conditions, he believes this kind of houses are so far off his reach or maybe didn't even exist. But he's here now, stepping inside one. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter