chapter 5

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What!? NOooooo!!"

 

"Yah! You don't have to shout"

 

" Are you sure about that, Yoda is coming the evil Yoda?"

 

"No doubt."

 

And with that Momo's soul left her body, Yoda the reason she didn't hesitate to leave Japan, the reason she doesn't have a friend back in school is now coming to get her.

 

"She isn't gonna transfer in our  school is she?"

 

"I don't know Momo, you do know that she really likes you and that kid is filthy rich so let's just see."

 

"Okay, bye Jeongyeon I don't feel nice today I think I'm gonna have a fever."

 

"Bye, get well soon"

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

-The next day-

 

"Momo"

 

Momo woke up from the faint knock at her door and her mother's call.

 

"Yes? Mom."

 

"Jeongyeon texted me that you aren't feeling well. Are you okay now? " Momo's mom asked sounding really worried.

 

"Yes Mom I'm fine now.  I've got a good sleep" Momo said feeling better after the goodnight sleep.

 

"Great! Now go fix yourself and have a breakfast after that give this peaches to Jeongyeon." Her Mother chirped that Momo responded with a whisper.

 

"I should've just said I was still sick... psh."

 

So Momo did her daily routine and eat breakfast after that she went out carrying the bag of peaches her mother bought, to give it to Jeongyeon.

 

As she was walking she walk past Mina's abode "I wonder if she is feeling better" Momo said to herself as she went to Mina's unit, it won't hurt if she check the girl out.

 

*Ding Dong

 

It wasn't long till Momo heard a faint steps followed by the opening of the door revealing a newly woke Mina still on her penguin pj's with a messy hair.

 

"Goodmorning! Mina" Momo greeted Mina cheerfully.

 

"Goodmorning" said Mina still feeling sleepy.

 

"Just here to checked you out, are you feeling better now?" Momo asked.

 

"Yes thank you for yesterday, do you wanna come in? I'll make a hot chocolate." Mina offered in which Momo got tempted but declined the offer.

 

"Maybe next time, I'm just here to check if you are okay cause I still have to give this to Jeongyeon" Momo said raising the bag of peaches and bidding Mina a goodbye.

 

Momo was about to leave but Mina stopped her by holding her wrist.

 

"Jeongyeon can wait, stay here for a while"

 

Momo just sigh and let Mina drag her inside, the red head is holding Momo's hand till they get to the kitchen while Momo can't help but to let the blush crept in her face at the sight of their holding hands.

 

They already reach the kitchen but Mina isn't letting go of

Momo's hand.

 

"Ahm.. you can let go now." Momo said in which Mina immediately let go of her hand.

 

"You can sit at the counter while I wash my hands"

 

"Yah! You're too much it's not like I have a disease or something, in fact I should be the one who should be washing my hands right now."

 

"Its not like I'm washing my hands because I'm gross out I just don't want you to get sick" Mina said smiling charmly at Momo while pinching Momo's left cheek.

 

That effectively shut the blushing blonde but not until.

 

"The vet's fee is high you know" Mina said before laughing.

 

Momo just smack Mina's hand away from her cheek.

 

"Aish... just make the hot chocolate already so I won't have to deal with all your mockings" Momo retorted in which Mina just laughed and continued to make their drinks.

 

Mina then handed the cup of hot freshly made chocolate with marshmallows.

 

"Thanks... uhm.. Mina can I ask you some questions since I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter