Valentine's special

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina had been pacing back and forth on the living room of her apartment, thinking of ways how to make Momo happy on Valentine's, which is by the way three days from now.

"Mina sit down you're making me dizzy" Nayeon said because Mina never sit still ever since they came.

"How can I? When I only have three days yet I can't think of anything and you guys are just a bunch of useless gluttons" Mina exclaimed nibbling on the tip of her nail making Nayeon, Sana and Jihyo refrain from eating.

"Wow! How about you buy a filter for that mouth of yours first" Jihyo retorted mouth stuffed with cookies as Mina gave her a glare which is not effective anymore.

"I'll accompany you when you buy Mina unnie, I think these three needed shame which by the way they don't have" Tzuyu said as she eyed the three, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yah!? Tzuyu-ah!! How could you!?" Sana exclaimed offended by her girlfriend but only to receive an eye roll, earning a pout from Sana.

"If only you guys were helpful to Mina unnie" Tzuyu said as Chaeyoung shakes her head at them.

"Why do I feel like you like Mina more than me?" Sana grumbled as she slumps on the couch putting the chips down not in the mood to eat anymore.

"The least thing I want now is a couple fight, if you five aren't going to help then get out!" Mina yells at them getting really stressed at how rowdy they acted.

"Why are you getting so worked up by Valentine's day anyway? You can just get a reservation on one of the finest diner here, you're rich- wait! Don't tell me you're broke?? Oh no! How are you able to pay me rent for being your bridesmaid" Nayeon asked shocked at her sudden conclusion making the other girls all look at Mina.

"I'm not broke !" Mina replied deciding to sit on the couch in front of them.

"Yah! Watch your mouth Myoui or I'll tell you to Jeongie" Nayeon muttered munching on the biscuits while Mina can't help but to just pinch the bridge of her nose. She asked the five of them to help her think of a plan on making a perfect date- turns out they're useless.

"How about a date on the zoo unnie?" Chaengie tried to suggest feeling bad after seeing her sister in distress.

"There will be many people, we wouldn't be able to enjoy and it will also only tire Momo but thank you for thinking at least you're trying to be helpful unlike those three" Mina  hissed as she watch Nayeon, Sana and Jihyo eat.

"Movie date?" Tzuyu tried this time only to be rejected.

"I'm sure all the couples will be doing that, I want our date to be unique"

"Amusement park?" Chaeyoung tried again

"Hell no!" Mina immediately replied.

"Mina even if you will have a date on a park under the scorching heat of the sun at high noon, Momo would still love it. That girl is whipped for you so don't worry much" Jihyo said since Mina really is getting worked up by the idea of this perfect date.

"I know but- do you remember what she did on our 200th day? That was- wow! And I felt like I'm giving her less than she deserves" Mina told them pouting as the other girls can't help but to feel all uwu inside.

"Of course you wouldn't able to top that off- that was the finale for damns sake" Tzuyu mumbled scaring Chae who is by her side.

"How about you just do it here?" Sana suggested making Mina look at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well since you don't want a huge crowd and a cliche movie date. Just do it here, cook for her and we'll help you set up. How's tha-" Sana couldn't continue when Tzuyu touched her forehead then neck.

"What's wrong chewy-ah?" Sana asked

"It's unusual for you to come up with such a good idea, I thought you were sick" Tzuyu told her and Sana swatted Tzuyu's arms away giving her a glare.

"So what do you think about Sana unnie's idea unnie?" Chaeyoung asked as Mina continuously nod liking the idea.

---

"Mitang~" Momo called out as she lunch Mina a hug before kissing the latter's cheek and handling her a box of chocolate.

"Thank you" Mina said hugging Momo back showing off her gummy smile.

"Where are we eating?" Momo asked right away as Mina chuckle at how cute she was.

"It's a surprise" Mina an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter