chapter 33

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New years Eve came by fast and Mina was beyond nervous, for tonight will be the night where she'll be meeting Momo's parents and Jeongyeon telling stories how Momo's dad was a former military aid and now a doctor didn't help calm her nerves. 

Jeongyeon even told her how Momo's dad was so upset to see her only precious daughter feeling blue and Mina felt a lump stuck on when the doorbell rang, the door then open as Mina holds her breath.

"Unnie!" Tzuyu said holding a basket with wine, fruits and bread in it. 

"Yahh!! How are you able to buy that?" Jeongyeon asked pertaining to the wine. 

"With money of course"

"Minors aren't allowed to buy that even I can't buy knowing that I'm older than you"

"I told you unnie money,  because money means power and with great power comes intimidation meaning to give what Chou Tzuyu wants"

"Tch! Just tell me you've just harassed the seller"

Mina exhales in relief after hearing Tzuyu but the nervousness was still there then she felt a warm hand envelopes her cold ones. 

"Relax Minari~ this is just a normal day and don't worry I'm sure they will like you" Momo said as she kiss Mina's cheeks. 

"Ehem! " A big low voice coughs from behind them. 

"You ruined their moment Darling!" Said Mrs. Hirai as she slaps her husbands shoulder, Mina's cheeks reddened at what she heard. 

"Mom! Dad!" Momo exclaimed as she engulf them with a hug. 

"Dad this is Mina.  My girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you Sir and Ma'am" Mina said as she bows at them. 

"No need to be formal dear" Mrs. Hirai said while Mina could feel the piercing stare from Mr Hirai it's as if he was scrutinizing her sole existence. 

"Aunt! Uncle!" Jeongyeon greeted followed by Tzuyu. 

"Oh~ Jeongyeon and Tzuyu" Mrs.  Hirai greeted back as Mr Hirai smiles to acknowledge them for a millisecond then back to scrutinizing Mina. 

"How's your Mom and Dad Jeongyeon?" Mrs.  Hirai asked

"They're busy with the restaurant and luckily I'm able to sneak out so here I am"

"Such a naughty kid, how about you Tzuyu?" Mrs.  Hirai giggles then she diverts her attention to Tzuyu. 

"They're are also busy Mom with her cafe and clinic while dad on his businesses that's why they can't come but I'm able to spend Christmas with them"

"That's good"

"Are you guys hungry? Let's eat while the food is hot" Momo said

"Finally!  The moment I've been waiting for" Jeongyeon exclaimed as they all went to the kitchen

"Mom! Dad is freaking Mina out with his glare"

"Takenaga!"

"What!?  I'm not doing anything, am I?" Mr.  Hirai asked Mina in which the girl quickly answered. 

"Not at all Sir"

"See"

"Liar I saw you" Momo insisted

"But shiina said the otherwise"

"Because you're scaring her and it's Mina not shiina"

"Anyways lets eat" Mr. Hirai said dropping the topic.

"Mina cook most of it" Momo said proudly. 

"You did?" Mrs. Hirai asked with a gentle smile on her face. 

"Some of it and not just me Jeongyeon help"

"You cooked well Mina" Mrs. Hirai compliments while Momo's Dad quietly eats

"Thank you"

"So how is it going on school? Is Momo doing well?"

"So far good Ma'am, she just need to stop dozing off"

"Momo~"

"Am not!"

"Yes, you are"

"Okay~ stop it you two, How about you Tzuyu... Jeongyeon? "

" It was cool though I'm a little bit stressed on the SC works"Jeongyeon answered 

"Same goes for me"

"You're not a member of SC"

"What do you mean by SC? "

"Student Council"

"Ahhh~ I thought it stands for Savage Culprit"

"Yah!! "

"Silly kids" Mrs.  Hirai laughs at the sight. 

"Thank you for the food" Mr Hirai said as he wipes his mouth with the napkin and stood up. 

"Oh and after you eat let's talk" He said to Mina. 

"It's okay Mina I'll-"

"Alone" He added before leaving. 

"I'm sorry for his behavior dear" Mrs. Hirai apologized

"No need to apologized Ma'am, it's normal for Dads to be like that" Mina replied with a smile before finishing her food. 

"I see your Dad was like him"

"A whole lot, if you'll excuse me" Mina giggles and excused herself. 

"Are sure you want to talk to him alone, I can accompany you"

"It's fine Moguri"

"Best regards Myoui" Jeong said

"Good luck unnie"

"Thanks" Mina replied before going to the living room and there she found Mr. Hirai looking outside the window. 

"So.. You were the reason why I saw my daughter locking herself up feeling down and blue while she bawl her eyes out" Mr. Hirai said as he walks toward the bar counter and fished out two wine glass then he opens the wine that Tzuyu bought and pour it on the glass. 

"I'm very sorry for what I've done, I was conflicted that time and was overcame by fear." Mina said after swallowing the lump on . 

"Thank God I didn't stutter"

"Fear ey...  Here" Mr. Hirai said as he handed out the the glass of alcoholic beverage to the girl"

"I'm sorry Sir but I have to refuse, I'm under age" 

"Relax it's okay to have a sip if there's a special occasion and it's rude to refuse" Mr. Hirai said and Mina lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter