chapter 32

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was smiling widely while fumbling the ring on the necklace that Momo gave her. 

She's waiting for Momo in the living room since they decided to have a stroll outside. 

"Minari~" Momo coed, walking towards Mina and kissing the latters cheek. 

"Are you ready?"

"Absolutely!" Momo chimed and they went out. 

Momo was to excited that she didn't noticed that Mina stops walking. 

"Moguri~ where are you going?" Mina asked while settling their things on the bicycle. 

"Eh?" Momo asked when she turns around. 

"You are not that excited are you? *chuckles* we're riding this bike, I even took an effort on borrowing this from Sana"

"Oh~ Hehehe I thought that we are walking"

"Hop on!" Mina said in which Momo obediently follows but she doesn't know where to put her hands. 

"Should I wrap them around her waist or should I just hold on to this sit-" 

Noticing that the latter was contemplating Mina instinctively put Momo's hand around her waist. 

"Hold on tight I don't want you to fall" She said

"Fall? I ready did... Hard really really hard" Momo replied as she hugs Mina tight and Mina was about to squeal but she stops herself by taking a deep breath. 

"Keep calm Myoui... Get a grip!" She repeatedly told herself 

Mina starts to pedal and they stroll around the neighborhood,  enjoying the view and the warmth of each other,  only to stop at the park Mina happens to pass by. 

"I'm tired you're heavy, you should stop ravaging every food that you see" Mina said when she parked the bike and immediately runs away from Momo

"Yah! I'm not heavy!" Momo yells as she runs after Mina, since Momo runs fast she immediately catch up and jump on Mina making the latter lose her balance and the both fall on the snow with Momo on top. 

"Oww!" Mina winced

"I'm so sorry Minari are you hurt!?" Momo panicked and Mina nods at the question making Momo anxious even more. 

"Where!?" She asked and Mina jutted her lips while pointing at it. 

"Here" Mina mutters. 

"Eh!?"

"What? I'm hurt here so you should take the responsibility for it"

"*chuckles* Minari~ stop joking around and stand up you're gonna catch a cold" Momo said, trying to pull Mina up but she wouldn't budge. 

"Nope, I won't I'm still hurt I can't" Mina said as she points at her lips again. 

"Fine!" Momo said a she quickly pecks on Mina's lips making Mina smile widely. 

"Tsk! Gays, to bad those pretty faces would be burned in the depths of hell, what a waste" a guy said and Momo clearly heard that, she quickly stands up, turns around, hands clenched into fist as she quickly punch the nosy guy and not forgetting to kick the tiny little thing between his legs making him fall and groan in pain. 

"It is better to be a gay than to have an air-headed, ill-mannered, ugly, stupid jerk of a guy like you! You're the one that should've been burned into dark ashes, just like how dark you are on the inside!" Momo yells infuriated by him then she turns around and help Mina up. 

"Mina your arms are bleeding!' Momo exclaimed and she instantly felt guilty. 

"I shouldn't have jump on you, I'm sorry" 

"It's okay *chuckles* as long as you are the one who will tend it" Mina replies. 

"Of course, who else will let's go, I'll drive" Momo said as she pulled Mina with her.

Mina noticed that Momo was really quiet all the way back to her unit. 

"Hey~ Moguri what's wrong?" Mina asked while Momo parks the bike. 

"Nothing" Momo replied but Mina knows something was going on her peach's head. 

"Tell me. I know that something's bothering you, is it about what that guy said?" Mina asked again and Momo nods in return. 

"Will God really let us burn just because we fell in love?" Momo asked with a sigh. 

"Hmmm... I don't think so, I know he'll understand because he knows the feeling of loving someone... He even died for us even if loving us in the first place was wrong and a really beautiful and sweet Angel like you doesn't suit hell" Mina said as she taps Momo's nose. 

"You think so?"

"Uh-huh, now get it together and then baby cheer up!" Mina sang while doing the dance making Momo laughs. 

"That's better" Mina said when Momo finally smiles. 

"Stop messing around Minari~ and let's go, you might get an infection" Momo said and she pull Mina to the lift. 

"Ahhhh.... I miss your house!" Momo exclaimed as soon as they entered. 

"It misses you too" Mina replied and the blood rushes to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter