chapter 29

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Sana was comforting Mina her eyes roamed around the house. 

"Oh my God! I knew it! You were not throwing all the stuffs that Momo gave you!" Sana exclaimed after seeing all the stuffs that Momo gave was there even the flowers. 

"I can't just throw it" Mina simply answered while wiping her tears. 

"Aigoo~! This penguin! " Sana was above happy that Momo's effort didn't go to waste, she was so happy she pulled Mina and messed with her hair. 

"Yah~" Mina whines as she pushed Sana away but the squirrel didn't budge and hug Mina tightly. 

"Just remember that you always have us and you can always tell me, there are really problems we just can't deal on our own sometimes we have to lean on others" Sana mused and Mina was really touched by the latter that she can't help to hug back and decided to open up after heaving a breath. 

"Even before I was born, my Dad and his two other friends were really close they valued each other so much, decided that when they finally had their own family, their sons and daughters should be married to each other but Dad lost contact with his other friend and that left off with the Park family and they had a son and that was Jimin then after a year I came-"

"W-wait so you are practically engaged when you were just a fetus! That's creepy" Sana exclaimed earning a glare from Mina. 

"Even though I hate how you illustrated it but yeah it's kinda like that"

"That ! You couldn't marry someone whom you really like, how did you react when you first knew it?"

"I was okay with it since Jimin is a nice guy and we are always together when we are young but not until-"

"Momo came right?" Sana asked and Mina nods her head. 

"If Jimin was a nice guy like you said he is then why did he kidnapped Momo?"

"Sometimes Jimin do stupid things just to protect me"

"Fine if that's the case, have you tried talking to your Dad?"

"I was about to but I just couldn't"

"Mina nothing would happen if you will just keep mum in the end you will just regret it"

"I'm scared"

"Whatever happens at least you've tried, though I could adopt you as my sister if ever-"

"Yahh!" Mina yells as she hits the now laughing Sana. 

"I-I'm sorry, I was just kidding"

---

Mina is now in front of the Stanfield's High since Jimin wasn't in his unit, this is the only place he'll go. 

Sana even asked Mina if she wants some company but she rejects it she wants to do this alone Sana have helped enough. 

Mina went straight to the place where they held captive Momo and Jimin was there, seriously reading some papers with his glasses on. 

Mina knocks causing Jimin to looked up as he stood abruptly when he sees Mina. 

"Mina!" He exclaimed happily but the smile falls when he noticed the sadness in Mina's eyes. 

He asked Mina to sit on the couch and served her a nice warm choco just how Mina likes it. 

Minutes have passed and Mina wasn't uttering a word she was just staring at the warm drink on her hand. 

Jimin sighs

"Mina just tell me I will listen" He said softly. 

Mina puts the warm liquid on top of the coffee table before she turns to looked at Jimin. 

"Jimin I-I don't wanna marry you, I love someone else...I know this is too much for me to asked but... Please help me with Dad."

"Sure" Jimin said that shocked Mina since she was expecting him to not agree with her. 

Jimin flashed a sad smile on Mina as he looks up, finding the ceiling much more interesting. 

"I knew this day would come... that you'll back out. What can I do, you don't feel the same way even after all these years"

"Jimin I... I'm sorry" that's what all Mina could say. 

"You don't have to feel sorry Mina, cause I know and I see how you looked at her." He said still smiling as he pats her head softly, Mina started to cry she was happy that Jimin understands. 

"Thank y-you Chim-chim Thank you"

"I could never force you into something you don't want, you know that. I'll be happy to see you smile even if it isn't for me, my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter