chapter 37

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time quickly pass by and it's finally their  summer break, they all decided to visit a small town in Japan where the Myoui's rest house-

"YOU CALL THAT A HOUSE!?!  THAT'S A FREAKING CASTLE" Jeongyeon exclaimed as they got down from the van. 

"Stop exaggerating things Jeongyeon" Mina said. 

"Mina I don't think she's exaggerating it's a three storey building, seriously how rich are you?" Sana asked 

"Not as rich as your girlfriend over there who practically owns Taiwan" Mina said referring to Tzuyu who is still as sleep inside the van. 

"Speaking of my baby Tzuyu I need to wake her up" Sana said as she rushes back to the van. 

"Mitang~" Momo called who just woke up and got down from the van, she approaches Mina while rubbing her eyes. 

Mina instinctively squished Momo's fluffy cheeks with a smile on her face but their mimoment got interrupted when Sana jumps on Momo's back. 

"Momo run!!! Tzuyu's going to kill us!!" Sana exclaimed as she shakes the poor girl,  Momo securely holds onto Sana. 

"Sana unnie!!" Tzuyu yells and that was Momo's cue to run for their lives. 

Mina and Jeongyeon laughs at them but abruptly stops when Nayeon and Chaeyoung  jumps on their back.

"Run after them Jeongyeonie" Nayeon said as she yanks on Jeongyeon 

"Mina unnie!!!  Run!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and the two girls got nothing to do but oblige. 

Jihyo was laughing really hard at how pathetic they all look but stop when her eyes landed on Dahyun whose looking at her with a pout and a puppy dog eyes, Jihyo sighs in defeat. 

"Fine get on my back" Jihyo said as Dahyun quickly gets on her back. 

"Faster Jihyo unnie we need to catch up" Dahyun said every word was glazed with happiness.

"Fine, fine just stay still" Jihyo said as she runs faster. 

In the end Mina, Momo, Jeongyeon and Jihyo  were all gasping for air when they reach the living room. 

"Ugh~ I can't feel my legs, Sana why are you so heavy" Momo said the four of them were lying on the couch trying to gain their souls back. 

"Please... Nayeon water" Jeongyeon said. 

"Mina where's your kitchen?" Nayeon asked but Mina carelessly points the direction too tired to talk. 

"Don't worry, I'll take you there unnie" Chaeyoung said then she guided Nayeon towards the kitchen as Dahyun tags along.

They came back with glasses of water for the tired girls to drink.

"Where is Sana and Tzuyu?" Momo asked after taking a gulp. 

"Sana was probably murdered by now" Jihyo said. 

"Why?" 

"She tried to be sneaky while Tzuyu was sleeping and stole a kiss" Jihyo said causing all of them to laugh. 

---

After they settled their things on their room,  they all decided to sleep on one room- actually not all cause Sana complain but was shut up when Tzuyu diss her saying she can have a separate room while all of them sleeps there that got the squirrel sulking but Tzuyu takes care of it by discreetly planting a kiss on her cheeks. 

Mina explained the outline of the house to them so that they won't be lost when they decided to wander off. 

"So the game room is on the second floor on the left and the cinema is right in front of it,  there are 2 bathrooms on every floor and you'll see them along the way" 

"Who cleans this cause I don't see anyone except the guards" Sana asked. 

"Oh that, the maids come by every thursday to clean and when we asked them to"

"Ohh~ damn Momo you've hit a jackpot" Sana lean in to whisper at Momo that nudged her on the chest. 

"Ouch my s!" Sana yelps holding on to her chest while Momo just rolled her eyes on her. 

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Mina asked them and they all said in unison. 

"Game room!!!"

Momo looks at Sana mischievously while a playful smirk plays on her lips, Sana sense it and was about to escape but Momo caught her and jump on her back. 

"Now it's payback time" Momo mused. 

"Yah!  Momo get off!" Sana yells but Momo shakes her head. 

"No! You'll me carry up to the game room"

"Why don't you asked your girlfriend to do that!"

"Shut up and start moving!"

"Mina get her off me!" Sana whines.

"Why don't you asked your girlfriend to do that" Mina replied saying the exact thing as Sana glares at her.

"Tzu-"

"Deal with it" Tzuyu said not letting Sana to finish talking and so our poor squirrel carries Momo to her back up to the game room.

Sana was crawling towards the door with Momo still on her back and Sana can only mentally sulk for the other girls didn't even show a tiny bit of mercy on her.

When they got inside the others were already there playing.

"How the fudge did you get here!?" Sana screams because she didn't see them walk pass them.

"Uh we used the elevator" Mina said nonchalantly

"You had a freaking elevator and you didn't even tell me? You let me carry that pig using the stairs"

"First of all my girlfriend isn't a pig- *looks at Momo whose pigging herself out* well she eats like one but she isn't a pig, and second I've mentioned it earlier but you weren't listening so it wasn't my fault. If you'll excuse me I still have a girlfriend to tend to." Mina said then left Sana there to sulk at the couch. 

Tzuyu holds the cold water on Sana's cheeks making the girl yelp. 

"Don't talk to me, I hate you" Sana said move a little bit away from Tzuyu. 

Following the older girl's command she didn't utter a word and just sits there staring intently at Sana. 

Sana could feel the intense gaze that made her fidget on her sit. 

"W-what are you looking at?"

"...." Tzuyu just stares not blinking even for a  millisecond. 

"Y-yah"

"...."

"Stop giving me a silent treatment and talk to me!"

"... You know your confusing me unnie, you told me to not talk to you so I didn't and now.." Tzuyu said maintaining an eye contact as her face inches closer on Sana's and Sana also started to lean in. 

Just when their lips were about to touch, someone pushed their forehead away from each other. 

"Tzuyu is way too young to kiss" Jihyo said

"Yeah... Sure... nice timing Jihyo" Sana sarcastically said. 

"Welcome" Jihyo said before leaving them and Sana sulks again. 

"Sana unnie" Tzuyu calls and Sana turns to look at her then she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter