chapter 17

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night was a disaster their group cause a panic, mostly Nayeon and Jeongyeon's fault since they are over reacting.

They successfully put dhown the fire and luckily it got put down immediately and it didn't burn their things.

They now only have 2 tents since the other one got burn. Sana was fortunate that there was an extra tent for them since Mina and the gang won't hesitate to make her sleep outside in the cold sand that night.

So it was SaJiTzu in the biggest tent MiMo in the other one and 2yeon for the last with Jeongyeon complaining to why is that but since she isn't from their class she can't argue with them.

"Okay guys! Rise and shine! Wake up!" Their teacher woke them up by banging the cymbals.

One by one they went out of their tents groaning in irritation, for the sun isn't even there yet, its like about five in the morning.

"You guys need to wake up early for our game" Earning yet another groan from them even the game queen, it's to early for her to have it.

"Game? We haven't even eaten yet." Momo whines.

"That's the point! You play, you get food" And with that Momo fully wakes up and puts her game face on.

"Now if you don't hurry, you will get disqualified and getting disqualified means no food" hearing that Momo drag all of her members to the place where they will play.

As they arrive at the place there were fences and inside it was a piglet.

"This game is simple! All you have to do, is to catch that cute little piglet inside and put it inside your base to gain points, the team with most points wins. Understand!" The teacher from class A explains.

"Yesss!" All of the students replied.

They went inside the fences and the opposing team was the girls that hit Momo. Tzuyu and Mina glares at them then smirks making them gulped.

Mina and the rest circles around.

"Let's do this for food!" Momo exclaimed really determined to win.

"Fooooodd!!" They all shouted.

The game finally starts as their teacher blows the whistle.

They all began to run after the pig with Sana stumbling over nothing causing the girl from the other team to trip also.

All of them has been running around but the piglet is just to fast.

"Why is it so fast!?" Momo asked getting frustrated since no one was able to catch the pig.

"Because it can smell that you've been eating their kind Momo!" Jeongyeon replied.

"Sorry piggy but your kind is just so delicious!" Momo said to the piglet as if the piglet understands her it runs away even faster.

"Momo!" They all shouted at her.

"What!?"

The girl from the other team finally caught the piglet but Jihyo tackled her down with Mina and Tzuyu stealing the piglet off of the poor girls grasped.

No one can steal it from them since they would practically murder anyone who gets on their way and the other 5 was really doing great on guarding, but the piglet isn't co-operating since it keeps on squirming.

"Go on keep on squirming and we'll make sure you'll die a really painful death piggy" Tzuyu hissed at the poor piglet.

They finally put the piglet on their base earning them a point just in time before their teacher whistles indicating that the time is up.

"So where's our food?" Momo asked immediately.

"The piglet that you caught"

"That's not food, that's an animal" Momo replied.

"And where does food comes from?"

"Ref? Supermarket? Restaurants?" Momo answer in duh~ tone making the teacher face palm.

"You can't expect us to eat that Ma'am" Mina said pointing at the piglet who was now getting pet by Sana, with Momo nodding in approval besides Mina.

"So how do we kill it? Surely we need someone to guide us so you should watch us while we slit open the neck of that unfortunate piglet." Tzuyu said with her resting face.

"Yes, you should be there and watch how we slaughter that piglet." Mina said.

"It should be really thrilling to watch how the blood oozes out of the slit we made" Nayeon added as if she was really imagining it.

"Uh-huh, how the piglet will squirm out of our grasp as it howls in pain" Jihyo joins in.

"How the blood will stained our faces and clothes, oh and as we took its internal organs-" Jeongyeon was cut off.

"Okay! Stop just stop! Please! I'll just get someone to make you some food" their teacher gives up as she felt her stomach turn up side down on the detailed slaughtering that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter