chapter 15

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo woke up, quite not used to the silent surroundings.

She sigh as she got out of her bed so she could wash up.

---

At the same time, as Mina opened her eyes the first thing that she do was to look on her phone expecting a certain someone to text her.

But she received none causing her to grumpily put her phone down as she stomped her way to the bathroom.

She washed her face and took her toothbrush while putting on the toothpaste, she started mumbling.

"Not even greeting me a goodmorning or anything" 

"Maybe she is busy with her Tzuyu" the voices inside her head said causing her blood to boil as she furiously brush her teeth.

"Aish! " She grunts while she stomps her feet like a kid, letting out her irritation.

"She even choose that- that thing over me!" She exclaimed not uttering tzuyu's name like it was the most dreadful curse for her.

She took the brush out of since a question popped in her head.

"Why am I acting like a jealous girlfriend- Well technically I am her girlfriend and- Now I'm talking to myself! Ugh! This is making me crazy!" She yelled in frustration.

After she is done, she lie on her bed again since she have nothing to do and not in the mood for breakfast.

She look at her phone again and finally one text message received, she immediately open it but to her dismay it was just an advertisement.

She lazily puts her phone down and took the smiling peach plushie besides her.

"You know what? The other Momo made me upset and left me off with that Yoda" She said as she talked to the peach.

"So don't do things like that or I'll be upset on you to" She said (for now let her be like this)

---

Momo had finished her breakfast and for all the time that she spent doing all those things she was thinking if she should text Mina or not and a lot of what if's came across her mind like.

"What if she's still asleep? What if I might bother her? What if she gets mad even more?" What ifs here, what ifs there, what ifs everywhere those where the thoughts running inside her mind and right now she's been staring at her phone for a meantime, not until the door bell rang.

She immediately stood up thinking that it might be Mina. Sadly it's not- she can't help but to frown when she saw it was Nayeon.

"Ouch! You could have atleast tried to hide your disappointment, why? Are you waiting for someone?" Nayeon asked as she enters the house but Momo shook her head and flashed a smile.

"I just thought that it was the food that I ordered"

"Ooooh~"

"So what brings you here? Normally you have a date with your gf on Sunday's right?" Momo asked as she notices that Nayeon was fully dressed.

"I dumped her" Nayeon said bluntly making Momo shocked.

"Are you serious!?" Then Nayeon burst out in tears.

"Nooo~" Nayeon replied crying in Momo's arms.

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because she's the one who dumped me!" She said as she sobs, while Momo doesn't know what to react she knows that she should be sad but right now she's trying so very damn hard not to laugh- maybe because of how Nayeon said it.

So she took a deep breath as she pats her friends back before she asked.

"Is there anything I could do?"

"Hook me up with Jeongyeon." Nayeon said without hesitation.

"What!?!" Momo asked not being able to believe what she just heard.

"I said hook me up with Jeongyeon"

" I can't do that, Jeongyeon will kill me! She hates dating, relationships and did I mention it already- dating, the only relationship she had was with her legos and nothing more!"

"Please~ Mo-"

" No! And you just got dumped Nayeon! Is this your way of moving on! And don't tell me your just going to use Jeongyeonie as a rebou-"

"Stop right there Hirai! I know I just got dumped you don't have to shoved it to my face and you will just arrange one- just one date for us that's it! I will handle the thing from there" Nayeon being the persistent one still tried to convince Momo.

"Sorry Nayeon I'm not going to sell my cousin out-"

"Oh~by the way, we own the famous jokbal restaurant down the street you can eat there for free for one day if-"

"Okay! So when do you plan to have your date?" Momo asked as soon as she heard the words FREE, FOOD and JOKBAL.

"What happened to the I'm not selling my cousin out" her conscience told her so.

"Shut it! Your not much of a use right now!" She told her conscience.

"Now. All you have to do is make her go to this place and I will take it from there" Nayeon demands 

"N-now? Are you sure?"

"Yes? Why? I'm all dressed up and don't you want free food?"

"Okay- okay I'll see what I can do"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter