chapter 12

Skip To The Good Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and Mina is now cooking some pancakes and she let Tzuyu wake Momo up.

At first the younger one wants to cook but Mina didn't allow her and let her wake Momo up instead even though she wants to wake Momo personally, but she can't risked the chances of Tzuyu poisoning her if she lets the latter cook.

And now Tzuyu is running towards Momo's room opening it and pouncing over the sleeping girl.

"Momo unnie! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

"Five more minutes~"

"That's a great idea unnie! If you want let's just not go to school and lay all day that way I can cuddle with you-"

Sitting up abruptly.

"You know what Tzuyu we have to get ready for school! School is important! School is life! That's why I am going to fix myself now... and you should too~" Momo rambles as she rushes her way to the bathroom while Tzuyu stares at her in confusion as she scratched her head but decided to fix herself also.

When Momo is done dressing herself, she went down the stairs, the smell of butter and pancakes filled her nostrils as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Good Morning" Momo greeted and Mina finally look up from settling there breakfast.

"Morning" Mina greeted back as she takes off her apron.

"Thanks for staying by my side last night" Momo said sitting down.

"Don't mention it, you can't make me sleep on the couch anyways" Mina replied a smirk is plastered on her face.

Minutes later Tzuyu came in, greeting Momo a good morning and not forgetting to send a glare at Mina.

"And good morning to you too" Mina said after receiving the glare.

As Tzuyu sit down she eyed the pancakes, poking it with her fork like it is not edible.

"Don't worry it is not poisoned I'm not that savage but thinking back, I should've just done it"

Pushing the plate away.

"I'm not going to eat that" Tzuyu said sending a glare at the red head.

"Tzuyu don't waste your food" Momo decided to talk before putting the pancake inside .

"But Unnie what if-if it's poisoned" Tzuyu said exasperately.

"It's not poisoned Tzuyu and if it is, I will poison her myself" Momo replied.

"Fine~ but you have to feed me" Tzuyu asked smiling widely at Momo.

"Aigoo~ Tzuyu-ah do I really have to feed you?"

"Neh~"

"Not on my watch, I would gladly see you starve than let MY girlfriend feed someone else but me" Mina finally joined in the conversation taking Tzuyu's plate away from the latter.

"Do you really think I would believe those words that came out from your mouth, anyone can say that they are Momo unnie's girlfriend"

"So you want a proof? Fine, if that can make you stop bugging my girlfriend" Mina said and went over to Momo.

The blonde didn't have a chance to asked what kind of proof was Mina talking about as she felt a soft pair of lips against hers.

As Mina's lips touches Momo's, she couldn't deny that it was soft, buttery, and sweet maybe because of the pancake the blonde was eating.

The kiss was definitely enough to cause the little Momo's inside the blonde's head to panick.

*inside momo's head*

Enggkk...enggk..engkk~

Flashing of red lights could be seen.

Error error error

Aahhh~

"The kiss cause a massive chaos!" One of the momo's said.

"May day! May day! The real Momo is malfunctioning! What do we do!?" the other Momo said.

"Like we know any better!"

"Wait! The real Momo is malfunctioning which means-".

-Black out-

Back to reality seeing this made Tzuyu's jaw drop for a mean time for she immediately walk out after Mina looked at her.

In Momo's case, the blonde was still shocked from that sudden move of Mina.

"C-chu... chu.. chu" (k-kiss... kiss.. kiss) Momo continuously chant for she can't form a proper sentences.

Wiping the non existent smirch on the corner of Momo's lips before grinning and muttering.

"Sweet" this word from Mina made Momo to snapped back to her senses.

"Kyaaah!" Momo shouted, standing up and backing away from Mina while covering with the back of her hand.

"Y-you you kissed me!" Momo accused pointing her finger at Mina.

"No, I didn't" Mina replied innocently.

"You just did!"

"Hmm~ I can't quite remember" Mina mused biting her lower lip while tapping her chin as if she's thinking deeply.

"Mind if you help me remember" Mina added as she slowly walk to where Momo is.

Hearing this made Momo grimace, each step Mina took the same backward steps Momo did.

When there are no more space for Momo to move, she got trap by Mina for the latter put her arms on the side of Momo so that she can't escape.

Mina is inching closer to the blonde's face.

"Why do I feel like this already happened" Momo thought as she closed her eyes shut, she could feel Mina's breathing against her lips, but Mina's lips didn't land on hers for she received a peck on the nose instead.

"Let's go, we will be late. " Mina giggled and went back to the kitchen to fix the table, hand on her lips while smiling.

"Aigoo my poor heart" Momo whispered to herself while holding her chest, face still red.

"Argghh! I really hate you Myoui Mina!" Momo yelled when she finally collected herself.

"Awe did I dissapointed you?" Said Mina from the kitchen.

"In your freaking dreams!" Momo shouted back.

Momo fixed her things and went on ahead, followed by Mina. Momo walked fastly but Mina managed to catch upon her and hooked their arms together  as they made their way to the school.

...

When they came inside their class Tzuyu was already there but isn't paying a single glance at them since she was busy jutting something on her notepad.

Moments later their teacher finally came and started writing something on the board. Momo took out her notebook and pen and proceeded to copy whatever their teacher wrote.

Lunch came and it was peculiar that Tzuyu didn't approach her, the younger girl just bid her goodbye and left, dragging Jihyo with her saying they were now bestfriends.

Momo, Mina, Sana and Nayeon had lunch together chatting whatever comes with their mind when Lisa came in.

"Well congratulations! Momo you're now part of the Dance club!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Are you serious!? How did you know?" Momo asked happily as she stop stuffing her face with her ttoekboki.

"Of course I am and I knew because I am the president of the dance club, Lalisa Manoban at your service" Lisa said while putting her right hand over her left chest and bowing at Momo.

Momo giggled then turn her head to Sana and Nayeon.

"Why didn't you guys told me that she is the dance club president" but she receives a shrugged from the two.

"You didn't asked" Nayeon replied as she flop the spring roll inside .

"So I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter