Clean Freak

Just You & Me

Title: Clean Freak
Theme: 012 Vacuum Cleaner
Focus/Pairing: Zhang Liyin & Kim Junsu
Rating: PG
Warnings: Boredom 
Word Count: 522



 

My feet has been aching all day, I've been dragged around the whole mall like a dog on a leash. Worst of all, I've been forced to say my "thoughts" about a stupid vacuum cleaner, and it's not just one, I've lost count on how many vacuum cleaners we tried examining already.

"How about this one?"

And here he comes again. Wasn't that the same one we saw three stores ago?

"Junsu, I'm tired. Let's go home please?"

"But we need a new vacuum! We haven't found the best one yet."

My face went flat at his excuse. 

"Okay, we'll go home now," he smiled sadly as if he was little kid who was forbidden to grab a cookie from the jar.

"We'll check in a different mall alright? On Saturday," I patted his back, guilty of pulling him away from the house of vacuums. 

He grinned like an idiot.

~

"Looks like someone was busy last night."

"Shut up Yoochun, we didn't do anything you ert. Junsu just dragged me around the mall the whole day yesterday, looking for a damn vacuum cleaner."

I threw the manila folder directly at his face, ignoring his mumble of curses under his breath.

"Well, that's Junsu. He has a for vacuum cleaners...it's weird."

"I don't get why, Yunho."

"Really? Oh man, you've been living with him for two years now, you still don't know that he's a clean freak?"

I frowned, then threw the other manila folder at him.

"Don't say that about my boyfriend."

"But it's true, you can't deny it. Look at the bright side, at least you don't need money to hire a maid, your boyrfriend is a 2 in 1."

~

I walked home munching on a sandwhich while thinking about the reasons why the apartment both Junsu and I lived was always clean 24/7, from the minute I wake up in the morning to the minute I dig my face into the pillow with Junsu right beside me, rocking me to sleep.

And I always wondered why he wanted to be a house husband when we got married.

As I entered our aparment door, expecting the house to be clean once again like always, I heard clashing and smashing everywhere.

Right before me, was a junk yard, a complete mess. The whole apartment was in a state of an aftermath from a tornado.

"What the...JUNSU!"

~

"So how did you solve the problem?" Yunho asked as I entered the office.

"Simple, I bought three vacuum cleaners, presented it to him, and used them as prizes. If he cleaned the whole apartment in three hours time, I would give him the three vacuums."

"Did he make it?"

"Nope, he only got one. I hate being harsh on him, but it was his fault why the apartment was a mess in the first place."

"Why was it in a mess?"

"He told me that he thought he bought a new vacuum cleaner the day before yesterday, and he couldn't find it, so he freaked out and started destroying the apartment just to find it."

"I told you he was a clean freak. So what did you do to the other two vacuums?"

"I sold it to Jaejoong oppa."

".....You do know he's a clean freak too right? Oh man, BoA is going to kill you."

____________________

Originally posted at Chocolyn.
It was one of those theme things ;)