????

Just You & Me

 

“You’re insane, I told you I’ll be home in an hour, can’t you wait until then? Someone might see us,” I struggled to let myself free from his iron grip and his lips that were roaming around my neck and collar bone.

He was impossible.

I felt him pull back, giving the much needed distance I needed. He cupped my face in his hands and looked at me with eyes full of…inappropriate thoughts. Okay, there was definitely something wrong.

My eyes softened and brought one of my hands to his cheek and leaned on it willingly as one of his hands held slid to my waist and the other holding onto my hand on his cheek.

“Did something happen?” I asked gently when he closed his eyes.

“No,” he replied, almost inaudibly. “I missed you. I missed you a lot.”

“Missed me so much that you couldn’t wait until I got to the apartment?” I chuckled softly, amused by his impatience. “Look at me.”

He opened his eyes slowly and drowned himself into mine.

“You’re craving. Something is definitely wrong,” I pointed out.

I nearly burst into a fit of laughter when he blushed, but instead I pulled him in for a hug and gave a small giggle.

“You’re in a company that I’m not part of anymore, there are guys that will huddle themselves over you now that I’m not here. What else can I do? I want to show them you’re mine,” he muttered bitterly.

“So that’s what’s been bothering you,” I paused, somewhat amused by his jealousy. “Then tell me, how’s a mark by you will prove that I’m yours? It’s not like I’m going to expose it to the world,” I laughed.

I felt his arms tighten around me as his lips grazed my neck, then to my ear, kissing the spots he always had habits of kissing.

“Junsu?”

“Come with me.”

“What?”

“Be with me. Quit from the company…and be with me.”

I felt my lips part slightly as I stared at our reflection on the mirror. My mind processed his words, over and over repeating itself in my head, and echoing in my ears.

“I…I c-can’t do that, oppa ,” I mumbled against his shoulder, half wishing he didn’t hear me, and the other half wishing he did.

His arms loosened its hold around my waist and I felt myself retreating from his hold.

This topic shouldn’t have come up.

“Right,” he laughed, almost forced. “I’m being selfish again.”

“I’m sorry,” I whispered, looking down at the ground. “I really wish I could—“

“I know, I know. It’s my fault, I didn’t mean to bring it up,” he grabbed my hands and brought them to his lips, kissing my fingertips. “I love you.”

His eyes were filled with sadness and desperation. It made my insides twist knowing how he feels with our situation. It made me scared for him.

“How long has it been?”

“Six months,” he mumbled against my hands, eyes drifting towards mine.

“It…It must be painful, huh?” I hesitated, forcing myself to smile even just a little bit. It was so difficult seeing him like this. I knew he was taking it harder than I was. I hated how I know I’m the one who’s causing his pain.

“Right now it doesn’t,” he managed to reply.

I closed my eyes for  a moment as I tried to think.

“RiIn?”

He was hurting because of me. And still, I don’t wish to give me what he wants. How selfish can I be?

“I’m amazed how you survived six months with no contact with me,” I paused, biting my lip. “And you still want to make me yours?”

He stared at me in confusion, and as if he already knew I was going to say next he nodded shamelessly.

“Let’s make up for the time we lost then.”

He paused to contemplate what I said before staring at me in shock with his almond shaped eyes. I smiled embarrassingly, mentally slapping myself for even saying such a thing.

“Won’t Ara be home?” He said huskily, placing his forehead against mine.

“No, she’s at Jeju for filming.”

I could have sworn he gave me a mischievous smile, and the inappropriate thoughts swarming around his head that was reflecting with his facial expression was making me regret what I just said.

“Y-Yah, don’t look at me like that,” I pouted, trying to hide my flushed face.

He smirked and brought his lips to my ear,

 

“Why are you hiding? You’ll be seeing this kind of face in bed.”

________________________

Oh my god, I just found this with the rest of my documents in my hard drive...but I swear I don't remember writing this! >////< Still, my work or not, I got myself giggling my off, lol. I really, really don't know who wrote this...um. Do enjoy the corny-ness of this not so much fluff drabble though...

Junsu is so needy o.o