The Bet

Just You & Me

The Bet

 

 

 

“A month without kissing your girlfriend on the lips! If you lose, you’ll be paying for dinner for the next three months!”

I laughed amusingly, “It’s obvious who’s going to win, you stupid boy. And when I win, I’m making your gigantic forehead as my soccer goal, araso?”

“Stupid dolphin! You’re on!” He scoffed before throwing the couch pillow towards me, which I swiftly caught and threw it back at his head.

“Jae hyung, look at that guy, unbelievable,” I pointed at the fumed being marching to his room.

“A said bet could only mean you guys fought,” he replied uninterested in both Yoochun and I’s matter.

“What else?” Changmin maintained his focus on his laptop.

“So who do you think will win this time?” 

I smiled gratefully at Yunho hyung. 

This will be easy; no kissing with girlfriend, I can so pull this off.

Yoochun is going to lose.

 

 

 

-2 Weeks Later-

 

 “RiIn!”

I froze.

“Jaejoong oppa!”

“Oh no, what to do, your lover’s here,” Yoochun snickered as he purposely passed by me with a smirk plastered on his face. “RiIn ah! I haven’t seen you since our trip to China in January!” He hollers and glances at me, making sure I was watching.

“Ah, Yoochun oppa,” she grins, receiving an unnecessary bear hug and a kiss on the cheek

That…that sick bastard!

“Yo Junsu, not gonna say hi?” He smiles his signature smile, obviously mocking me.

I squeezed the paper cup in my hands with force and dropped it into the trash can.

“Of course I will stupid,” I gritted as I approached the two.

“Forgive him, RiIn. He’s been moody since he ate that oyster dish at lunch earlier,” he laughs.

I maintained my posture and stopped my urge to tackle him down.

“Wait, something’s not right. When couples see each other, don’t they kiss for a greeting?” 

You son of a—

“Ah, of course,” Yunho hyung nods.

What the hell? I thought he was on my side!

"RiIn! What are you doing with these losers, come to your unnies!" Sunday drags her away.

I smirked in victory as Yoochun stomped to the back of the room.

 

 

 

“J-Jun--"

I crashed my lips onto hers as I pushed her against the wall, devouring her sweetness.

Just a little, I convinced myself.

Yoochun wouldn't know anyway, he wouldn't see us, no, especially not in the women's bathroom.

I had everything planned out already the second Yoochun made the bet.

Of course he knew I never resisted RiIn, stopping myself from doing anything to her was not possible.

Therefore, he proposed the bet and I easily accepted.

But I was more clever.

I could kiss my girlfriend and win the bet.

"Are...you...okay?" She panted. "So sudden, I was beginning to think you were drunk!" 

I leaned my forehead against her's as I tried catching my breath.

Her cheeks were pink.

I groaned, "Not enough," and took her lips into mine again before she could have said another word.

 

 

 

I quietly left the women's bathroom shortly after RiIn left first.

"WHAT'S THIS?!"

I flinched over Stephanie's ear-piercing scream.

"What are you screaming for?" I entered through the second entrance of the lobby to hide any suspicions.

Yoochun was laughing his off at the couch, looking like an escapee from the mental hospital. I glanced around the lobby and saw RiIn covering her face with her hands, her ears turning pink.

"Damn Junsu, getting it on!" Yunho gawked at the cellphone in Stephanie's hand.

What....?

"How could you do this to our innocent Rinnie," Jae hyung stood there with his hands on his hips.

"Junsu hyung, I want hotpot tonight!" Changmin announced, holding in his laughter.

I frowned, "What are you--"

The laughing idiot suddenly regained his posture and grabbed the phone from Stephanie's hand and shoved it to my face.

"You lost! Go pay for our hotpot!" 

I stared at the picture in the phone.

 

My eyes widened in horror.


"WHAT THE !"

"You see Junsu, you may have an IQ of 100, but that does not make you any clever at all. Try locking the bathroom next time when you decide to go wild with your hormones, alright?" The idiot patted my shoulder before bursting into laughter once again.

"RiIn ah, leave that man of yours, he might do something more ual in the future!" Stephanie points an accusing finger at me. "ert!"

"YAH!"

"On the brighter note, boyfriend is going to pay for dinner tonight! You girls are right on timing, let's go eat dinner!" Yunho leads the girls and the rest of the members to the entrance.

"H-How--"

"Dana was in the bathroom while you were face with Riin," Jae hyung laughs. "Be aware of your surroundings, Su. Now, go pay for our food!"

"HYUNG!"

______________________________________

This was written about a year ago ^_^" 

I liked Yoochun here more than Junsu LOL.

Thanks for reading!