idk, make up your own title.

Just You & Me

Note: Based on Junsu's new musical, 'Elizabeth'

 

 

 

"Looking so down there, Death-kisser."

Ears perking at the sudden familiarity of the voice, Junsu immediately turned towards the owner, his breathing hitched.

"Ri In," he breathed--squeaking almost--as she closed at the door to his dressing room. 

Before she could have gotten any closer, Junsu reached out and pulled her into his embrace, desperate to feel her small frame enclosed in his.

"Missed me?" Ri In giggled, amused at his actions. Receiving no reply, she let him take his time with her presence, since she knew that she felt the same as he did.  

"You did great, I'm proud of you."

Junsu closed his eyes and inhaled her scent, his grip tightening around her waist.

"I thought you forgot," he mumbled against her hair. "I missed you. It's been so long."

"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't forget it for the world, Junsu. I mean I had to see you kiss a guy for three seconds," she laughed as he groaned. She didn't have to remind how he had laid his lips on another male's lips. "I'll remember the moment forever."

Ri In pulled away and smiled at his horrified expression. She loved how she could so easily, especially now since a shocking scene had shown itself before her eyes earlier at performance.

"Shut up," he said huskily, placing his forehead against hers. He didn't have time to scold her, it didn't matter. She could tease about it as much as she wanted but right now that wasn't important.  

"I don't see you for three months and you bully me," he frowned slightly and allowed himself to drown into her eyes when she looked up to meet his. "Jang Ri In, I might have to punish you."

She blushed at the tone he made; his gaze wasn't helping much either.

"You got skinnier," she lifted her hand to touch his cheek as she tried to avoid the way he looked at her. 

"My jawline was disappearing and I know you wouldn't like it," he chuckled and leaned into her hand.

"Yah, who said I liked your jawline?" She squinted. His appearance might have changed, but definitely not his pride with himself. "I'm just worried with your sudden weight loss."

Hearing nothing, Junsu had mesmerized himself with the petite woman in front of him, observing her concerned actions. Eyes traveling down to her lips, he leaned in and captured her lips without warning.

Ri In's eyes widened at his sudden movements but immediately felt herself relax as the familiar feeling took over her senses.

He savored every inch of her sweetness and kissed her as if it would  be the last. Three months was too long for him really, she had no idea of the suffering he had the months before, the yearning to have this girl in his arms.

"No physical contact just doesn't work for you," Ri In giggled when they pulled away for air.

"Hearing your voice through the phone and seeing your pictures isn't enough, it actually makes the wanting worse," he panted.

"That must be a compliment," she winked and draped her arms around his neck. "Have I ever told you blonde looks great on you?"

Junsu bit his lips. She really was a tease and he liked that about her the most.

"So then, Todd," She called his character's name as she felt herself being pulled closer to his chest. "I want to embrace death. Care to do that once more for me?"

_________________________________

*** Btw, if you don't get the ending, it's in reference to Junsu's (Todd) kissing scene with Rudolf in Elizabeth. Rudolf "embraces death" aka commits suicide in the musical, therefore the kiss scene. In this case, Ri In asks for Junsu to do the same thing by referring to the musical.

lol, it's been a while since my update, this plot was actually in head for a while, just never had the time to write it. Thanks for reading!