agastopia

Just You & Me

agastopia
(n.) admiration of someone's body

 

 

From the beginning she wore layers of clothing: collared blouses, vests and blazers, long-sleeves instead of shirts, her feet were even covered more than they were exposed. 

It was her concept, they said, she's supposed to have the mature look. Junsu was the always curious kind, he often wondered the shapes and sizes under the layers that covered her form (this he's ashamed of but he's also a guy so really couldn't help himself). 

The trend stayed, even during her appearances at the group's tour, covered in those kinds of clothing he eventually grew to dislike. Rarely they met at airports, but if he was lucky he'd see her in a plain shirt, and always he'd note how skinny her arms were. His curiosity grew more since then.

Months pass and he sees her backstage at their family concert, donned in a cream dress that slightly exposed her chest and reached above her knees. That night Yoochun and Eunhyuk lost count at how many nudges they'd given when he couldn't take his eyes off of his duet partner.

He didn't see her much after that, only at the company party in which she was half covered did he see more than her arms and legs. While the fellow artists thanked this year's gathering for their long request of the beach, Junsu thanked the opportunity to get a glimpse of her body.

They were in a middle of a tank top versus shirtless game of volleyball when she appeared in a bikini and a pair of shorts, hair in a messy bun and a beach ball in hand. His friends and members momentarily stop to ogle at the approaching figure through their sunglasses.

And he never looked anywhere else that day.

 

 

Explanation of the weird word + definition can be found here, in the author's note.