-Untitled-

Just You & Me

-Untitled-

by Dani & Kiro

 

 

"Ara! Where's the flour?"

RiIn called from the kitchen, unaware of the tensed situation in the living room.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Ara hissed at the man before her.

He took a step back and sighed.

"I just...wanted to see her."

"Junsu, you know what will happen if you get caught," she scolded.

He knew he wasn't supposed to be at Ara and RiIn apartment, if he was caught lingering at SM's property and visiting a person he was not allowed to see, he was going to add more fuel to the fire.

"I know, I know. But please Ara, I'm already here, and I can't go back out until early morning--"

"Eh? Ahh! Which one is salt and which one is sugar?!" RiIn panicked, causing the both of them to look towards the kitchen.

Hearing her voice only made his desire worse.

Ara stood at her place for a moment as she stared at Junsu...he looked so helpless.

She grunted, "I have shooting today so I won't be back until early morning. You have until 2:30am, that's when the security usually sleeps at his post, cameras are shut off at 1am. Going out of the apartment shouldn't be a problem, the alarm systems won't trigger unless you're going in, not going out." She paused before glaring at him. "I swear to god, Junsu--you can't come here too often, it'll get too obvious."

"I understand," he smiled softly.

"RiIn ah, I'll be home later, you can have dinner without me, don't get too bored!" Ara yelled from the living room and grabbed her bag. 

"Okay!" 

"2:30, got it?" She warned the man before her and left their apartment.

He gave a sigh of relief and ran towards the kitchen as soon as she left.

He came to a halt once he reached the entrance to the kitchen.

 

Ara should have at least told him what she was wearing today...

 

There stood Jang RiIn, in short, blue female boxers and a yellow tank top, her hair in a messy pony tail.

When she reached for bag of flour she had finally found on the top shelf, her top slightly exposed her fair skin above her hips.

Every part that he seemed to have an obsession with were exposed.

He walked silently towards the petite woman, biting his lip in the process.

She jumped and stumbled when he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"J...Jun...su?"

"What are you wearing..." he mumbled against her neck, his fingertips sliding against little skin peeking from her tank top.

"What...how'd you get in here? Where's Ara?" She shivered slightly when his lips made its way towards her jaw line, then back to her neck; he didn't forget to nibble on the sensitive areas, causing her to squeak.

"That doesn't matter," he breathed heavily. "You're driving me crazy right now."

RiIn frowned, "What?"

"Who told you to wear this," he turned her around to face him.

"No one it's just--wait, Junsu stop avoiding my questions--"

He took her lips into his and stopped her from continuing her sentence.

 

"I missed you," he panted, his forehead against her's. "I snuck in, was that alright?"

"You can't keep doing this oppa, sooner or later they'll find out," she breathed, her arms draped around his neck, pulling him close.

"Impossible, I'm Kim Junsu, I'm a ninja, wasn't I taught by you? They'll never catch me," he chuckled softly before kissing her forehead lovingly. "Shall we continue?" He smirked mischievously, a hand creeping under her tank top.  

"But--ah!" She yelped when he bit her neck.

"You shouldn't wear these kinds of clothing...I won't have control," he smiled his devilish grin and carried her out the kitchen as he once again crashed his lips onto hers.

______________________

 The result of a combination between mine and Kiro's, LOL
Ah, our failed attempt to write fluff T.T
Kiro says, he's thankful that you read his drabble, and appreciates it a lot!
He also says that if he has more time in the future, he'll provide more of his writing ;)
Thanks for reading!