What side?

I know your secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was sunday and I was finally home from the class trip. I proudly showed my smal scars I had gotten and told how much fun I had on the trip to my parents.
– Where is your necklace sweetie?
– I gave it to my best friend Maura. I thought she needed it more then me during the trip.
– Oh really, why?
My mom was observing me. If it someone that I couldn't really lie to then it would be my parents.
– She had just drank lingonberry juice...
– You know...
Mom went away to talk to dad.
– Mom! Don't please! What are you talking about?
I reached mom when she just had spoken to dad. They both was looking at me.
– Is there any vampire in your school?
I looked down.
– Give me theirs name.
I was quiet.
– NANA JI! I TOLD YOU, GIVE US THEIR NAME.
My dad start to shake me.
– I can't!
– Yes you can and you will!
My dad took a grip of my arm and dragged me to his and moms room. He went to his bookshelter and pull one book. Stairs apeard on the floor. It lead under ground. Dad pulled me with him down. As we walked in the tunnel there was heads along the way. They where on poles like it was a trophy. I got disgusted and it didn't look nice. It was scary.
– Dad?
He didn't answere.
– The heads...
– They are from werewolfs, witches and wizards...
He faced me.
–...and vampires.
He turned around and continue to walk.

We reached the end of the tunnel wich was a huge door. Dad opened it and then we went inside of the room. He closed after us. He pointed at the wall. There was picture and news about missing and dead people.
– Those dead people and missing ones. It's eaither civilian people or hunters like us. Therefor we have to hunt those monsters down. We have to protect our people from those cold hearted beasts.
– Not all of them want to kill us!
– Do you hear yourself?! You sound like you have fallen for one of those. I guess it's a vampire. They always use sweet words and get people wooed, then they attack.
– No dad! I promise you!
Dad open a cabinet that had a lot of weapons. He took a gun out.
– These will be your new best friends. Silver for werewolf, tree for vampires and this...
He held up a black-colord gun.
–...is for witches and wizards. You can also start to read the books here. They will help you a lot.
Suddenly a scream was heard.
– Wait here! Start read! Don't get out until I tell you so.
My dad closed the door behind him. Alone in the big room I started to read. I heard gunshots. I felt nervous and anxious. I waited in the room for hours before I took a small gun that we had. It was one that was used for vampires. I went to another table there I saw some flowers in a white color. I read a book that was next to it. It was those who probably had been in the bag of my neckless. I took some of those and put them in a bag and tied it around a lace that I then carried as a necklace. I open the big door and closed it behind me. I ran in the tunnel. The door for the stairs was closed. I looked around me. I saw a torch.
– Well I have seen in movies that pull in a torch will work. Let's go for that dumb .
I pulled the torch and the door opened.
– Stupid.
I mumbled for myself.
I continue up. It was dark in mom and dads room. I went out to the living room. The light was out and it had become dark outside. I felt a weird silent. I walked slowly around until I fell down. I was fast ready to shoot with the gun in my two shaking hands.
– M-mom?
It was blood from her everywhere. I reached to her face.
– Are you okay mom? Mom?
I wiped away my tears before I was on my legs and decided to look for my dad. I went over to the kitchen. He was laying on the ground but this time it made me throw up. His head was missing. I was scared. I was alone. I went to my room to take my school bag, my teddybear and my clock and went back to the room my dad had showed me. I closed all the doors behind me. This was the only safe room for me now.

------

The next day I woke up by the allarm. I was in the room. I went up. to see that the bodies of my parents was gone. I looked around. No one was still home. I closed the door and went slowly to school. Each step got heavier and heavier. I wanted to turn around and run home but I had to go to school. I was the vice president. I had to show them that nothing was wrong.

I was at my lockers when Mingyu came to me.
– How did the class trip go?
I took a deep breath.
– You lied to me. You broke your promise. You told Wonwoo about me. Not only that, Soonyoung brought lingonberry juice. Guess who drank it? Maura did. I had to give her my necklace. What is it more to tell? How about that Jun and Wonwoo start to fight, or that Jun TRIED to attack me a lot of times, or that that your brother to living freaks started to ask the old lady question because they want to...
–  Wow! Calm down! First of all we are not living f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter