Teach me

I know your secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– FOR THE LAST TIME NANA, NO IS A NO. IF YOU ASK ONE MORE TIME YOU CAN SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR TITEL AS VICE PRESIDENT.
I leaved the room. Hell no I risk my titel for THAT IDIOT. I sighed while I was walking towards the classroom. Okay, since I didn't had manage to do what Mingyu asked to do there is only one thing do to. Avoid him. I will eat at the roof top. I will stay with those people who didn't even dare to speak to them. The shy people of school that was the fanboys and fangirls over the vampire boys. Yes, that is what I will be calling them now, vampire boys.


During the lunch I made sure to have my back at the vampires table. I felt eyes on me so I took my food and leaved the dining hall to go to the roof. A hand took a grip of my wrist.
– A bird told me that you had asked your home teacher about bring Mingyu to the camp. Our boy is telling that he doesn't know what I'm talking about, however, I know you can't lie.
Jun walked around me while his eyes went down and up on me. It was almost like how a predator was looking at is prey. I can't lie, I know that for a fact so I had to come up with something else.
– Why so interested? Have you taken a liking in me? Or maybe you have taken a linking in Mingyu.
I wiggled my eye brows. If I can't lie then I can piss him of and make him leave me alone.
– Oh, you are our new toy. I thought it would hit you when you ate with us. Of course I am interested in you.
He had stop and was standing behind me while he was looking at my neck. I could sense it. WAIT. I HAD MY NECKLESS ON. IF HE WOULD NOTICED MY NECKLESS HE WOULD KNOW THAT I'M A HUNTER.

I turned around. I put a finger on his lips before he had said anything.
– Then I will be that kind of toy that doesn't make a sound.
I turned around and went to the roof. YES. I SOUNDED SOOO COOL. I should be an actor to be honest. I would get all the oscars.

While I was eating on the roof I realized Wonwoo was also there. I went over to him. He was taking a nap under the sun. He looked cute when he was asleep. I start to think about yesterday. I shaked my head.
– One day I WILL burn down this school and all the memories I have here.
I was just going to eat my chicken when I saw Wonwoo eating from me. I pushed him down and jumped on top of him while I stabbed my chopsticks next to his throat.
– MY FOOD.
– Sharing is caring. Are you sure that you aren't into those things that you read about?
I realized what he was talking of so I went off him.
– I will lock both you and Mingyu up on the toilet that day I will burn down the school.
– Really? I often hear people want to lock me and Mingyu up because of other things, but to kill us. You take the price with weird imagines about us.
– I heard people ship you guys actually. Can't you just take him? That would be a relife for me. He is so annoyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter