Forest with vampires

I know your secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Every one is here in our class, how about yours?
Soongyoung went over to me and Seungkwan who was still counting our class.
– ...and twenty! We are all here as well.
– Good! Let's get going then. Nana Ji!
I looked at Soonyoung.
– Here is your lingonberry juice I promised you to bring.
Didn't Mingyu say that he would spoke to Soonyoung about this? Should I take it or not?
– Thank you...
I took it. I can just pour it out when he don't watch me. After that we went to our busses. I took a seat next to Maura. She and I fell asleep after a few minutes.

----

– Nana! We are here now! Wake up. What is this? Hey, this taste good.
I slowly opened my eyes to see what Maura was talking about. She was drinking from my bottle I got from Soonyoung.
– DON'T!!!
– Wow! Don't you share anymore?
– Yes of course I want to share anything with you, but that drink...
– Soonyoung brought it only for her.
We looked at Seungkwan who was behind us on the buss. NExt to him was Vernon still asleep.
– Oh, so you and Soonyoung are together and you dont share that information with me?
– No! It's not like that! We are not together!
– I think Nana likes Mingyu more. She even asked him to help her carry things for her after school.
I swear, this drama boy.
– What?! We promised each other since we where kids that we wouldn't hold any secret from each other! How could you?!
– Maura, wait let me explain!
– No forget it!
She leaved the buss. I went after her. I took her hand.
– First of all, I'm not together with Mingyu. Yes he did helped me carry things home but my parents wasn't home.
– So what, you only asked him? You could have asked me!
– Maura!
I sighed. She only get angry over whatever I say at this point.
– Sure, be angry  over me and Mingyu but that drink... Soonyoung made it and that makes your blood sweeter. Animals want to eat you even more. You know how he love to play pranks on people. I was going to pour out the drink when I had time.
– And how do you know it?
– What's happening here?
Soonyoung asked behind us. Both me and Maura screamed.
– SOONYOUNG!
He laughed before he laid his arms around me and Mauras shoulders.
– So what did you girls fight about?
– That is none of your business.
I said and shaked of his arm.
– She didn't want to share her drink that she said she got from you. She said that animals will eat me now.
– Oh she did? Nana?
– Yeah like those flies that eat blood.
– Your are lying. That is not what you thought. You know that you can't lie.
– So Nana...
Soonyoung looked at me and I couldn't look into his eyes.
– What kind of animals?
Okay, plan B to save my .
– Animals like you, because ever since I was at your mansion you guys never leave me alone.
Soonyoung nodded. He leaved us. WHY DIDN'T HE SAY ANYTHING? I could see how he went over to the other guys from his year. He talked to the guys from his mansion. He was pointing at me when he saw me looking at him. Jun who was standing there showed his sharp teeth while smiling. When Maura was looking at where I was looking at, he stopped showing his teeth. They know that I know. I went irritated to look after Seungkwan.
– Seungkwan! We have to gather everyone, and since you are the president I give the work to you.
He nodded and gather everyone. After that we went to a house where an old lady lived. She had told us that we could use her toilet. She also had a phone we could use if we wanted to call someone home. Did I forgot to mention that mobile phone wasn't allowed during this trip? Well, we thought we could try to get more social with each other if we didn't had any phones with us.


– It's so nice to have you children here. It's so lonely here with out no one around. If you kids need something ask me.
– So you live all alone here?
Every one was looking at Jun. I saw his smile. OH . Was he planning to kill and eat her when the trip was over?!
– All alone. My man died years ago. Now there is only me left. We didn't get any children. I regret that now.
– Oh but if you want I can visit you every week. You probably have a lot of stories to share!
The vampires from Soongyoungs year was looking at me. They all seemed irritated.
–No that would be so trouble some for you!
– No, not at all, I could spend my Saturdays here. Do my homework and get things done. Also, the air is a lot cleaner here!
– If you say so, what was your name again?
– My name is Nana Ji.
– Okay, Nana Ji. You can call me grandmom.
– Okay!
I turned around to the other students.
– I think it's time to set up our tents. Let's go every one! Remember, guys sleep with guys and girl with girls.
– Like people will think about that later.
I looked over at Jun and then Soonyoung.
– I think you should hold an eye on Jun.
Soonyoung nodded before he hit Juns head while keeping his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter