Let's go to...

I know your secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You might wonder why I'm on the train back to my old home? The town that knew me as Nana Ji? Nana Ji that had become the toy for the vampires? Well I will tell you. It have been almost a year now since my parents got killed. Just like everyone else, I should also have the right to visit my parants and bury them. But now other question also might come to your mind. Like, where did I go? What have I been working as? Did I change my name? Do I go to school? Well, one thing I can tell you. I'm not alone at home. I live in England with a pack of werewolves. I didn't want to hurt them and they didn't want to hurt me. I help them from other hunters and they help me. Well now it seems I'm here. My old home town.


I went of the train. I was wearing a black jumpsuit with a black jacket. I was also waering a big hat. I made sure to cover my head with it while I was wearing my mask that covered my mouth and nose. With a finish touch to cover me up I was wearing sunglasses. I must looking like the death myself but if it is for a funural black is a must-have color.
I start to walk. More and more memories came across my mind the closer I got. This time I wasn't scared.


My old house I used to live in was now occupied by another family. They had change the color of the house and taken down... They... took down WHAT?!
– Where is it?!
I looked around.
– The tree...
I whispered for myself. I looked down on my clock. The guys was probably still in school. I decided to walk to the school. At the school I went to Mingyus locker. I waited for him.

– Hey Mingyu don't you think our new toy will cry after this month? She seem so emotional!
– Chan, how many times do I have to tell you? She might cry but at least she doesn't turn out like Nana, it's fine.
– Hey, who is the lady over there?
I noticed that Minghao, one of the boys from their gang, looking at me. The boys got quiet. I sighed. Soon the other guys was also there. Okay, not the 95-liners. The had already graduated. Mingyu open his locker and took those things he needed. I closed his locker while I turned around, facing them.
– What is your problem?!
Mingyu shouted.
– Nana Ji?
I looked at one of the boys behind Mingyu. I saw Wonwoo. Memories came and so did the feelings. I decided to focus in Mingyu and keep my cool face. I took out a lighter.
– I will burn you down with the school. Do you remember it, Mingyu? Or those promise that you broke? How about those body from my parents? I'm pretty sure that you and Bird- knew where they are. Or maybe you remember him as Yoongi?
– What is she talking about Mingyu?
Minghao asked. With out a warning Mingyu grepped my collar and pushed me up against the lockers. He took of my mask and sunglasses. My hat had fallen of by itself. I just smailed at him.
– Long time no see. So where is the bodys? I want to bury them. Have a real funural for them before I go back. You know, get my chance to take a real goodbye.
Wonwoo was looking at Mingyu when he open his mouth.
– Do you know where the bodies are? You didn't let Nana Ji even have a last word with them?
Mingyu smashed me against the locker. He probably took out all his anger on me right now.
– You know it was Yoongi! Why do you ask me?
– Do you really want to take it here? Infront of them?
– IT'S ONLY THE WEREWOLVES THAT KNOW.
I sighed.
– Funny, cause I remember my dad whent up with both tree and silver ammunition. And the way that body had been treated, seem to be have been both werewolves AND VAMPIRES. You whoever, is the only one that is allowed in to that house within vampires. Just answere me, where is the body? You can keep the head. I just want to bury something of them.
It was quiet. Mingyu seemed to think hard. Couldn't be easy in his shoes right now. His family watching him, every move he takes.
– The bodies Mingyu? Where are they?
– Mingyu? Was you with the werewolves when her parents died?
Wonwoo asked. I realized that Wonwoo was close to kill his brother.
– Wonwoo, don't.
He looked at me, then he went to the wall at the other side of the hallway and hit it with his fist. He made a hole on the wall.
Mingyu got his hands of me and walked away in silent.
– So this times it's the vampires time to run huh? I wonder if Yoongi will be the next one.
Mingyu turned around and ran towards me. He took my collar while we flew away some meters before we hit the ground.
– WHY DID YOU COME BACK? IT WAS BETTER WHEN YOU WAS GONE!
I pushed him away before I open my bag to take out my bottle to drink some water.
– I WILL GO WHEN I HAVE TAKEN GOOD BYE TO MY PARENTS!
– THEY ARE DEAD!
– YEAH, BECAUSE YOU KILLED THEM WITH YOUR DOGS.
Mingyu jumped on me again. This times I took my bottle and held out the water on him. He jumped off me and rolled on the floor in pain. I stood up.
– WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?
– It's not hell, it's the opposite. Holy water. Well since you are not helping I will go and visit the dogs.
I start to walk. I stopped.
– Wonwoo?
I looked over my shoulders.
– Don't kill him.
Then I continue to walk away. I took the buss to the forest. There I walked. Alone.

– You are back.
I smiled for myself while Yoongi walked around me in his werewolf shape.
– Yes I am for the moment. I came to say my last word to my parents. It's been a year now. Your friend dosn't speak much. Probably a vampire thing. So, where have you guys hidden the boddies, Bird-?
– Are you still using that name?
– Don't change the subject.
– Sorry to tell you but we let Mingyu drink the bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter