How about no

I know your secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! My name is Nana Ji. I’m a normal student that is friend with everyone. Or well, I’m at least not on anyones bad side. In this school we have all kind of students. One thing is special tho. Ever since some guys revieled they lived together in a huge house, without parents, there have been weird stuff going on. These days most of the students live in sharehouse. Me in other hand is a little bit worried about those guy who started this trend to live without parents. They seem different… It’s hard to explain. I can sense something fishy.




– Nana!

I look at the teacher and give her a smile. 

– Yes?

– Can you read page 142 for us?

I’m not even on that page. Oh . I start to look after the right page. My classmate, Vernon, pointed at his book. Since he was next to me I could easily read. I read out loud. After that I made sure to be on the right page. After the class it was time for lunch. I went with my group of friends to eat.


– You should go and thank him that he saved your .

– Aouch. That hurt. You could have point that out in a better way.

– It’s just the truth.

– .

– I love you too.

And with that I leaved the table to go over to Vernon. It was him and his friends that was in that group I told you about earlier. 


– Looks like someone have a fan!

– Oh shut up Soonyoung. You know I don’t got time for those stupid things. I just came here to thank Vernon. So yeah, Vernon… Thank you for saving my today.

– No problem.

– Oh he saved you? Shouldn’t we celebrate the hero then? Let’s have big dinner tonight, and Nana, you are included.

I looked at Jeonghan. This is basically the only group I don’t want to be alone with.

– I have an appointment today. Sorry, maybe another time.



OR NEVER. Sometimes I’m thankful that people can’t read my mind. I can always snap back with out getting in trouble in my thoughts. 


– And what are you going to do this evening?

Thank you Joshua. You really need to ask me that? N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter