A toast to Nana Ji

I know your secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they were inside, Mingyu put me down on their couch. Then everyone was in the room.

– Great joke guys, but I really need to go now.

Jun was suddenly sitting next to me and put his arm around me.

– You should wear something more… elegant. 

– I know! If you guys let me go home I can change into something elegant there.



HEHE LIKE LOOSY PANTS AND A HOODIE WHILE I’M STAYING HOME.

– That’s not on the list. Does anyone want to pick the dress?

– Excuse me Seungcheol, but I think I can do that myself. Wait, why do you have dresses?

– We used to share this house with some girls but they decided to move out when we got older. Mingyu, let take her to their dorm.



Jeonghan and Mingyu walked on each side of me in the big mansion. I couldn’t run from them. Mom, I’m sorry I didn’t cleaned my room before I went to school. If I die, don’t go into my room… This would be my last word I would give my mom right now if I could. 

– Now when we are at the right side of the house we just need to find the right room.

– I think it’s this one. Yes! I remember it right!

I looked at the guys. No wonder the girls left them. I would have done the same with out a second thought. 

Mingyu and Jeonghan open the door and inside was a lot of clothes. I was standing still. I have never seen this much clothes in the same room. What the hell, how much did they brought with them when they leaved the guys? They must have leaved everything.

– With her eyes and hair we should go for…

– …red.

– Red indeed.

Mingyu and Jeonghan nodded before they went in.

This could be my chance! I start to run towards the door but it closed right in front of my nose by Jeonghan.

– I never remember telling you to leave us.

Did Jeonghans eyes just change color? Why did I get this weird feeling. Like if I want to protect myself or attack him. Me and Jeonghan didn’t stop the eye contact. It was like a contest. The one that look away first was the weak one. Suddenly I felt arms around me and and the next second Mingyu was on the floor. I’m grateful for my self-defense training I had every week. I suddenly felt a even stronger and scarier look from Jeonghan. I start to stumble back a little. I tried to smile. His nails was scratching against the wall while he was slowly walking towards me. Oh crap. . I didn’t wrote up for this . I start to run between all the clothes that was hanging on poles. How the hell did his nails get so sharp? See! I told you something was off with these guys! I did it since the very beginning! 

Suddenly I tripped on my shoelaces and drag down a dress with me. Oh, it was a red one. Nice. Or should I say, 아주(very) nice! Anyway, that didn’t stop Jeonghan from want to attack me. He tried to attack me with his left arm. I took the dress and wrapped it around his arm before I turned around and took his arm and slam him on the floor. Jeonghans eyes looked different then before. I swear they had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter