Keep my secret

I know your secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending the weekend with my parents and that trip to the beach it was finally Monday morning. I went down to eat. A note was left with a neckless next to it. It was like a tiny brown bag on the neckless. I decided to read the note.

Take care of yourself and the house. Dont forget to clean your room.
No parties is allowed. Grandmoms number is on the fridge.
Also, the neckless is a special one. It protect you from bad people.
You maybe have meet them but not realized but this will keep you safe.
Wear it all the time. Never take it of.

Lots of love,

Mom and Dad.

So this neckless will keep me safe frome es? Must be it. If it isn't...


I look at my clock on my phone.
– I'M GOING TO BE LATE!
I put on the neckless, put my toast in my mouth before I leaved the house to take the bicycle.

When I was in class I dropped my bag on my desk and fell down on my chair.
– You realize it's an hour until we start?
I looked at Vernon and then at the clock. I start to count to ten.
Don't kill anyone. Specially not the closest person who is Vernon.

– Are you alright Nana?
I gave him a death glare.
– Oh geez, I'm sorry.
He turned away from me.
– Where is the drama boy?
I asked.
– That beauty queen need his sleep.
Both me and Vernon start to laugh a little. Vernon was one of the most chill people from his mansion.

– I will go and clean my hands.
I told him before I leaved the classroom. I went to the cafeteria to buy orange juice and a fruit. I also decided to eat there before I went back.

When I was drinking I heard someone eat on MY APPLE. OKAY. MY APPLE THAT I HAD PAID FOR. SO I PUT DOWN MY BOTTLE JUST TO FIND OUT THAT MINGYU WAS THAT TRASH.
– I will sue you.
– Why?
– I paid for that apple. Theif.
– Oh, I can give it back if you want.
He made kiss sound with his lips.
– If you continue like that I will puke. That is just gross.
He start to laugh. Well, let see if you still laugh when I kill you.
– I have to go now. Thanks for keeping me company, even thou it made me want to skin you alive.
– I love you too.
He said and made an air-kiss.


At lunch break I was eating with my friends. Maura was talking about her new boyfriend who was from a boy-school. She didn't hold in anything. She even talked about the couple shirt they had bought. Disgusting. I will never get a boyfriend, or girlfriend. I rather just have a turtle as a pet. At least I wont be the slow one then.

When I had enough of her talking I told them I was going to the library.
I went and looked on a lot of bookshels for any good books to read. There was one with a titel that catched my intrests. I took it and went to the window while I start reading it.
It took a while for me to realize what I was reading about.
– So you are into stuff like that huh?
I looked up from the book to meet Wonwoos eyes. Oh .
– So you have read this before?
Two can play this game, .
– I read the back of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter