Class trip

I know your secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Tuseday morning in school. Me and Seungkwan was standing in front of the hole class.
– This weekend we will go for a trip to the forest. We will sleep in tents so bring warm clothes. Make sure to bring medicine if you need it. Don't forget water bottles. You must drink a lot. We don't want anyone to feel sick. And also, we will play a lot of games there.
I looked at Seungkwan because we never spoke about games. Seungkwan just ignored my suprised look. Pssh, diva.
– We will meet on the parking lot on Friday where our buss will arrive and the teacher will be. Make sure to stay in line before boarding the buss so we can easily count you guys.
Everyone just nodded of what I said. I was still worried about what would happen in the forest. When there is two vampaires in class. But there is also me, a hunter so maybe they wont... No wait... They don't know I'm a hunter... Okay but we don't have any troublesome vampires in our class so it should go...

Me and Seungkwan was just going to take our seat when someone was knocking on the door. The teacher opened it to see Soonyoung standing there.
– I have to speak with the class president.
Seungkwan went over to him. It didn't took long until Seungkwan gestuered to me to get over to them.
– Our year picked to have a trip to the forest like you. So we was wondering if you wanted to do it with us.
– It's up to the class. We will let you speak to them.
Seungkwan just nodded over my idea. Sometimes it feels like I'm the class president.


– Guys and girls! Our beloved Soonyoung have some words to say. Show him love and respect.
After Seungkwans great speach (notice my sarcasm), Soonyoung went up.
– Nice to meet your guys. Ladies, you always makes me wich I was born your year.
I facepalmed myself. This idiot try to flirt and yet he is sweating a lot, probably because of all the girls. I guess some vampaires are like humans... WAIT. VAMPAIRES?!
– Seungkwan, how many guys is it in Soongyoungs year that is from your mansion?
– Four, with Soonyoung included. Why wondering?
– Hahaha, nothing.
I start to count on my fingers. If the class say...
– YES! OF COURSE!
I looked up. The class had just agreed on Soonyoungs idea about go to the trip together. Soongyoung thanked the class and went over to me and Seungkwan.
– Work hard Seungkwan! And Nana, I will bring the lingonberry juice just for you because you seemed to liked it so much.
Then he leaved.


----

– MINGYU KIM!
– Someone seems to have an angry girlfriend.
Seokmin said.
– Give me my money, I told you they where together.
Jeonghan said to Seungcheol. Seungcheol gave money to Jeonghan.
– Sorry but we are NOT together. I just wanted to... uh... ask him about...
I looked around in the room. Since we where in the dining-hall there wasn't much to look at. I saw someone carry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter