The necklace

I know your secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Today we will be going in teams and walk together to different destination where the team get an assignment that the group must finish to continue. This will take the hole day so don't forget to take a sandwish on the table.
– The team is already decided and we are going to mix 98-liners with the 96-liners. Now Soonyoung will tell the teams.
Everyone was looking at Soonyoung. I noticed that he seemed to happy. Like if he had done something... What could he have done?

Team after team went called. I remembered that I was in same team as Vernon...
– And the last team is me, Jun and Nana.
I looked at Soonyoung in panic.
– Excuse me? Did I hear wrong? I remembered that was not what WE planned. Why is two class president or vice president in same team?
Some students agreed on that.
– Well then I can change with you Soonyoung.
Every one was looking at Wonwoo who went to us.
– Don't you have spend enough time with our dear Nana? Do you want me to spell the beans for you?
I looked at Jun. He knew about yesterday. How? I didn't felt his presence. Jun walked over to me. He backed hug me. All students was looking at us.
– Pff, so she is their toy of this month huh?
Said a girl from the 96-liners class.
– I suggest that me, Nana and Jihoon can be in the same team.
A girl made a sad sound.
– Don't worry you will have me in your team.
And of course Soonyoung winked at that girl. Well now she was happy. As a vice president I had to keep my head cool and show manners. I know that a lot of people have a respect for me.
– Then go and take your food, map, flashlighter and get going. The team will be leaving after ten minutes from the group before. The first group will be leaving now.
I told the students. I just wanted the day to be over. While the first group was leaving I saw when Wonwoo went to Soonyoung. I didn't hear what they said. I decided to go to Maura.
– I know you still hate me but I want you to carry my necklace today. It will keep you safe.
I gave my necklace to Maura.
– Thank you.
She mumbled. It was like this she and I always fought. We got angry from time to time but we couldn't stay ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter