t w o

treat me, mister physiotherapist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rushing to the injured player, Doyoung quickly got a hold of Jaehyun's right foot, to which the boy immediately winced in pain. Uh oh. By the way he winced and looks of it, his foot got badly injured.

 

The other players started to panic. "Ohmygod! Is Jaehyun going to be a cripple from now on?!" Yuta gasped and pretended to fake his sobs.

 

"Jaehyun, stay strong. Don't leave us!" Kun clutched on his chest and kneeled down like it's already the end of the world. "I pray for your foot."

 

Jaehyun rolled his eyes and scoffed at them. Seriously? His foot is injured but the way these idiots act is like he's currently in a critical condition. "What the hell? You're both over reacting! As if I'm going to die because of this simple injury!"

 

"Hush! Now, calm down boys. I'm taking Jaehyun-ah to the infirmary. Leave it all to me." Doyoung interrupted to stop the nonsense bickering. For pete's sake, the player's injury might get worse and their argument doesn't help.

 

Doyoung knelt down on the ground and slowly motioned the others to help Jaehyun to get on his back. When he's finally carrying him, regrets instantly invaded his whole system. Darn it! This boy is so heavy like a sack of rice! And his wiggly and thin arms isn't capable of carrying heavy people or things. But he doesn't have the rights to complain because it's his duty as their physiotherapist.

 

Jongin approached him and ruffled his hair. "I believe in your skills. Treat our Jaehyun-ah okay? The infirmary is not that far from here. Just turn to the right side and you'll see the room." He instructed and the smaller nodded. Leave it all to him because he got this.

 

Pulling his suitcases along with the heavy sack of rice Jaehyun, Doyoung made their way out of the gymnasium. Goodness gracious. Pray for his soul especially his back. The boy he's currently giving a piggy back ride is seriously so heavy and he can feel all of his bones crushing any minute from now.

 

Some of the students attention are focused on them. Damn. This boy is garnering too much attention. Look at the amount of students, staring at them. But hell. He got bigger problems than that. And that is to find the freaking infirmary room.

 

"Now where the hell is that infirmary." He looked around his surroundings. Jongin said that he should turn to the right side and he'll immediately see that room. Darn it! Curse this school for being so big and extensive. "It's that way." Jaehyun mumbled from his back and pointed his fingers to the right side that their coach was referring to.

 

Doyoung swears that he can feel Jaehyun's warm breath tickling his neck. Holy . Very hot. Wait. What the hell? This is not the right time to fantasize and drool over how hot the basketball player on his back is. Focus, Kim Doyoung!

 

Forgetting his dirty thoughts, he just nodded and walked to the pointed way until he stumbled in front of the infirmary's door.

 

The smaller slides the door of the infirmary as he proceeded inside. He was greeted by the nurse in charge eyeing him from head to toe. As if, she's questioning who is he and why is he carrying the hot basketball player on his back. He rolled his eyes before presenting his identification card. "Kim Doyoung. The new basketball team's physiotherapist. This boy got injured."

 

The nurse who was acting like a sassy a while ago, widened her eyes in shock and bowed in apology. He's the new assigned physiotherapist here! How dare her be rude to him just because he's carrying Jung Jaehyun on his back?!

 

When he saw an empty bed, he carefully lays Jaehyun's on the soft mattress to make sure he's comfortable.

 

"Okay so I'll do some tests on your foot to figure out what's the problem." Doyoung exclaimed and carefully lifted up Jaehyun's right foot. Earning him a wince from the other.

 

Doyoung removed his shoes and started twisting Jaehyun's foot as well as his leg. Holy mother of bunnies. Even his legs hurt. Just by the way he winces, looks like his injury got really really bad. Then he noticed the swollen part of his foot.

 

He flicks his fingers as he finally figured out what's wrong with the player's foot.

 

Shaking his head, Doyoung frowns as he eyed Jaehyun. "Jaehyun-ah, I think you strained your foot and leg."

 

Jaehyun's eyes literally dropped in shock. Is what he heard real?! He strained his freaking foot?! "I'm sorry to say this but you must restrict from playing basketball until you get better." Doyoung stated and looked at the other with sad eyes.

 

"W-What? W-Why? Is it that bad?" The player asks as he felt his shoulders crushing down. For 's sake, he's the captain ball and ace player! How could he stop when he's the team's foundation?! He won't stop playing. No. Just no. This is his passion and he can't just accept that he has to stop because of this injury.

 

Doyoung could only nod at him. "I also need to take a further look into it to see how severe it is before I start your treament. So startin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter