n i n e

treat me, mister physiotherapist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The aura inside the infirmary is just a dead silence but the silence faded as a bunch of students suddenly barged inside the infirmary and Doyoung swears that he almost had a heart attack and one way trip to heaven.

 

Doyoung, who instantly concluded that someone's severely injured, stood up from his seat and approached them. "Is everything okay?" He asked, worry is evident in his tone.

 

One of the student didn't budge to answer. Instead, he just stared at Doyoung. Furrowing his brows, the smaller flicked his fingers to wake the student's floating soul. "Is everything okay? Who got injured this time?" He repeated his question again.

 

Still no answer from any of them. Doyoung was about to lose his temper when one of them suddenly flicks his fingers too and started yelling something.

 

"Now!" The moment he said that word, all of them quickly rushed to Doyoung and one of them covered Doyoung's mouth with a handkerchief while the others held both of his hands like a captive.

 

Eyes widening, Doyoung tried to fight the students back but failed to do so. Goodness gracious. They're stronger than him and with lean figure he has, it'll be impossible for him to fight back. If only he has a figure just like Jaehyun's though. Wait. He's already in the middle of trouble yet he still managed to think about that jerk?! Darn it!

 

"Let me go!" Those were the words Doyoung was trying to scream, in hopes that someone will hear him from outside.

 

After a couple of minutes, Doyoung's eyes felt heavy which caused him to stop fighting back. His eyelids slowly closed and the last he remembered was the infirmary and the faint voices of the students mumbling something he didn't understand.

 

On the other hand, Jaehyun kept on walking back and fourth inside the gymnasium while biting his nails. For pete's sake, he's so nervous of what's going to happen next! What if Yuta's crazy stunt fails huh? Then instead of winning Doyoung's heart, Doyoung will probably curse and hate him for a lifetime.

 

"Do you think this will work, Yuta hyung?" Jaehyun kept on asking the same question for who knows how many times already.

 

Yuta heaved a sigh and shook his head. "Jae, trust me okay? If we can't persuade Doyoung-ah to approach you in a nice way, then we'll have to use a little bit of force to him."

 

"What if it doesn't work hyung? Then I'll be doomed forever! Doyoung hyung will hate me to death!" The player exclaimed, as if it's almost a cry and covered his face.

 

Taeil massaged his temples because of so much stress for his dongsaeng. "Here we go again with the what if's, Jung Yoono. One more what if's then I'll really join forces with Yuta and throw you right off to the sea!"

 

Kun snorted as he interrupted again. "But Taeil hyung, how can you throw Jaehyun-ah when there is no sea here?" Then he bursted out of laughter, making the others shake their heads too. So much for being a help, Qian Kun.

 

"Aigoo, Qian Kun. What am I supposed to do with you huh?" Winwin shook his head before shaking Kun's shoulders.

 

Johnny smiled to reassure Jaehyun. "Let's hope that this stunt of Yuta works and when it doesn't, then instead of Jaehyun-ah, we'll be throwing Yuta right off to the sea!" When they heard what Johnny said, everyone laughed and agreed to the taller.

 

Jaehyun managed to laugh as well but the worry is still prevailing him. Nevetheless, he too is hoping that Yuta's plan will work and everything wouldn't go to a waste.

 

 

The faint noises caused Doyoung to regain his consciousness as he slowly opened his eyes. He's feeling dizzy and his mind is a little fuzzy. What happened earlier and where is he right now? Oh yeah. Some one hell of a jerk students covered up his mouth with a handkerchief that contains some sleeping pills and he probably passed out because of it.

 

When he's finally back into his sanity, Doyoung's eyes widened as he saw the gymnasium. Standing up from the chair, his eyes travelled around the students who are smiling from ear to ear. What is he doing here huh?! How did he ended up in this place?!

 

"Mister physiotherapist, please remain seated." One of the students approached him with a smile and patted the chair where he's probably resting while he's unconscious earlier.

 

Eyebrows furrowing, the smaller eyed her suspiciously. "Why?" He cluelessly asked.

 

As soon as Doyoung asked that question, a party popper suddenly exploded from nowhere which made Doyoung clutch onto his chest because of shock. And what's more shocking for him is the fact that Jung Jaehyun's standing in the middle of the gymnasium court with a microphone and bouquet of flowers. Okay? So what's going on huh? Is this some kind of roleplay for a section? Or perhaps, are they shooting a k-drama? It's already confusing him! Darn it!

 

His thoughts had come to a stop when a minus one music started to play and Jaehyun's now singing while staring at him with those intense eyes.

 

The lights falling like they’re breaking
Past the sun shining on us
Ride the waves and go
The sounds I can hear
The island that’s brighter than any dream
When I reach it with my two feet. 

 

Seriously? What's going on? Doyoung's heart started to leapt as he heard Jaehyun's heart warming and mesmerizing voice singing with all his heart. His heart beat is very undeniably quick and any minute from now, he's so sure that he's going to end up with a cardiac arrest. And the cause of it? Well it's none other than the jerk singing, Jung Jaehyun.

 

The sky that appeared like one two
Is calling for us. 

 

Is the song perhaps dedicated for him? Or he's just assuming things that way? If Jaehyun's dedicating the song to him, in hopes that they'll reconcile again, well the jerk should celebrate now. Why? Because it's all effective! Now, Doyoung's almost on the verge of forgiving Jaehyun. Darn it!

 

Holding your small hand that’s prettier than the ocean
This place where
we’re dreaming the same dream
is paradise paradise
Paradise-dise-dise. 

 

To be really honest, Doyoung badly misses Jaehyun so much. Jaehyun's treatment session got them closer and the smaller is so sure that he's in love with the player even though he's a certified jerk. No matter how hard Doyoung tries to deny it, his heart is opposing everything. He's in love with Jaehyun and ever since the first he laid his eyes on him, he's already feeling something weird inside of him.

 

I like your smile that’s brighter than the stars
This place where
we’re dreaming the same dream
is paradise paradise
Paradise-dise-dise. 

 

But why is Jaehyun singing a song kinda related to love huh? And it's not just related to love, it's also related to the so called phrase 'heaven is a place on earth with you'. The song is simply stating that whenever two people are together, it feels like a dream and they're on a paradise. If the player wants to apologize then he can sing a song that's related to apologies. Of all the songs, why sing a song like that though? Okay enough. He's already taking out the fun and thrill of Jaehyun's little performance.

 

Like the ones I drew when I was young
I feel like tomorrow is gonna be filled
with dreams and thrills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter