s i x

treat me, mister physiotherapist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung heaved a sigh as he took a sip of his coffee. Suddenly, the door of the infirmary opened and a group of high school students instantly decided to barge inside that almost gave him a heart attack. What is the commotion they're making all about?

 

"What brings you here at this hour?" Doyoung asks the students and eyed them one by one.

 

One of them pointed at the boy they're holding to avoid him from falling. "I think our friend got severely injured. Please treat him." He stated and bowed down.

 

Doyoung instantly nodded and flashed a toothy grin. "Alright. I'm on it." Palming both of his hands, he motioned the boys to lay their friend on the unoccupied bed.

 

"Okay. I got this. Now better go back to your classes." Then he flashed a toothy grin again and the students bowed down as a sign of respect before leaving the infirmary.

 

When the male students are finally out of his sight, Doyoung turned his attention into the injured male student who is currently wincing in pain. One look, one conclusion. Just by the way of how his friends held on him tight especially his shoulders earlier, it's already obvious what his injury is.

 

"I think you dislocated your shoulder." Doyoung concluded and made his way to the boy as he touched his shoulders. 

 

"Ouch!" The student winced in pain. "I-It hurts."

 

He pressed the ball-like bulge that he had noticed a while ago on his shoulder, earning another whimper from him.

 

"See? That's your bone." Doyoung went to get the materials needed for his treatment. "It has lost it's original location but I think we can fix it. It's a good thing that your friends brought you here immediately because if they haven't, then it would become a severe case."

 

After a couple of seconds, Doyoung came back with a pack of ice and sling. "Don't worry. It isn't severe. Just relax."

 

The next thing Doyoung did, he gently applied and pressed the ice pack of the ball-like bulge. But no matter how hard he tried to be gentle, the boy just can't hide his whimpering face because the dislocation is painful for him.

 

Doyoung repeated the said action for about 20-30 minutes. When the ice session was finally done, he then put the sling on the boy's shoulder.

 

"Starting today, you'll be wearing this sling. You need to get a treatment because shoulder dislocations are no joke. Don't dare to remove this until I say so. Like what I've said, don't worry because your treatment is only for 1 to 3 weeks. Got it?" Doyoung explained the details and looked at the boy student to see if there's any violent reaction.

 

"Got it, mister physiotherapist." The male student chuckled and nodded. "Thank y-" He didn't get to finish his sentence because the door of the infirmary opened.

 

And when Doyoung turned to look at the rude person who suddenly opened the door and interrupted their conversation, his just jaw literally dropped in shock. He wasn't expecting to see Jaehyun entering the infirmary. What is he doing here?

 

Doyoung arched a brow. "What are you doing here, Jaehyun-ah? As far I remember, 2 weeks already passed by and that means your treatment is already done."

 

Jaehyun snorts. "Is that how you greet your patient? Sorry to burst your bubble hyung, but nothing change. My leg and foot are still aching." He shrugged and plopped his down the sofa.

 

What the actual ? Is Jaehyun freaking serious or probably just kidding around? Jaehyun's supposed to be playing basketball again right now! He's so sure that the second stage of strain takes atleast 1 to 2 weeks to heal. This has got to be a ridiculous joke isn't it? He can't go wrong with the treatment estimation! It's the first time in his physiotherapist life that he ever made a mistake! Darn it!

 

"What the hell? Are you serious?" Doyoung asks furiously. "But 2 weeks already passed by!"

 

The player just shrugged his shoulders. "Well we can't do a thing about it hyung. It's still aching and swelling." He pointed to his leg and foot that still has bandage.

 

Pulling his hairs out of frustration, he heaved a sigh. It ain't easy for him to accept this small mistake of his! Then he suddenly remembered that the male student is still here and it's an embarrassing scene to see him bickering with one of his patients!

 

The smaller turned his attention back to the student. "See me for the next 1 to 3 weeks for your treatment okay? Here are the list of anti-inflammatory pain killers you should buy." He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the medicines needed before handing it to him. "And don't forget to keep away from danger. Avoid exercising and sports for now."

 

The male student nodded and pretended to salute like a soldier. "Yes mister physiotherapist! I'll take note of everything you said!"

 

Unknown to the two, there are piercing eyes with a hint of jealousy looking at them.

 

"Be careful." Doyoung nodded and motioned the door for the boy to leave.

 

When the male student is finally out of his sight, Jaehyun stood up and carefully made his way to where Doyoung is. "So Doyoung hyung, can you do my treatment now?" He flashed a grin and sat down on the unoccupied bed.

 

"Calm down, Jaehyun-ah. Yeah yeah. I'll do your treatment now. Maybe I miscalculated the estimated time of healing." He rolled his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter