t h r e e

treat me, mister physiotherapist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun's face crinkles as he felt Doyoung putting his foot on a cushion that belongs to the infirmary. It's been 3 days ever since his so called treatment started and Jaehyun swears that those 3 days was a total hell for him. Dude. No basketball for 3 days? It seriously . Darn it!

 

The next thing Doyoung did, he gently applied and pressed the ice pack on the swelling part of his foot. The player's face winced in pain as he felt the ice contact on his skin. 

 

"Can you please remind me why I need that hyung?" Pointing to the ice pack that's currently being applied to his foot.

 

Doyoung heaved a sigh and eyed Jaehyun. "You need it for your treatment. It's a part of the PRICE treatment." He explained before turning to Jaehyun's strained leg.

 

Jaehyun mentally rolled his eyes. "I didn't know that there is this so called price treatment." He nonchalantly exclaimed.

 

The smaller shook his head and snorts. "Do you want me to give you a background about price treatment for you to know?"

 

He shook his head and chuckled. "No thanks mr. physiotherapist. I'd rather count the stars."

 

Doyoung could only shake his head at the player's silliness. As if he could count the stars huh. Is it perhaps the effect of him not being able to play basketball for the past 3 days? Ohmygod. There is a possibility that the player must've lost his mind already.

 

When he finally finished the treatment session for this day, Jaehyun jumped out of excitement from the sofa and almost ran around the room. Hallelujah. His ridiculous treatment session for today is finally done. "Yah! Patient Jung Jaehyun, I told you not to run and avoid harm for now!" Doyoung scolded and glared at him.

 

Instead of stopping, Jaehyun just stucked his tongue out. Ready to leave the infirmary but his playful attitude didn't last when the aching from his leg started to throb again. His mischievous grin disappeared and the 'I'm in trouble help me please' expression is now evident on his face. The physiotherapist instantly noticed it and instantly came to the rescue.

 

Luckily, there's a chair near to where he was standing a while ago. Doyoung quickly assisted Jaehyun there and slowly motioned him to sit down. The terrible aching throb from his foot is still not subsiding. Steadying his body on the chair, Doyoung gently moved the joint of his foot in normal directions. Repeating the actions for a while.

 

"How's it now?" Doyoung flashed a grin and let his hand go of Jaehyun's foot as he looked up to see the boy's reaction.

 

Jaehyun sighed in relief and opened his eyes. "All better hyung." He smiled and showed his thumbs up. The pain already subsided thanks to Doyoung's skillful treatments. What his coach Jongin said was absolutely right. Their physiotherapist knows the best.

 

The smaller patted Jaehyun's head and helps him to stand up. Eyeing the player in a suspicious way. "Don't you ever do something that could trigger your injury. Remember, it's not yet fully healed. P for protection, R for rest, I for ice, C for compression, and E for elevation. In short, PRICE stubborn boy. Or else, you're a dead meat to me." He reminded him and tapped his shoulders.

 

"Yes. I won't, mister physiotherapist." Jaehyun bowed before leaving the clinic in a slow pace.

 

Doyoung just stared at the door even though the boy's already gone. Let's just hope that he'll listen to his instructions until his leg and foot get better.

 

 

It's already the midst of afternoon. The classes inside SM Town University's premises are finally done and the students can now rest at their respective dorms. Yes. Their school has a dormitory. Well, what do you expect from a rich school?

 

Doyoung did some stretching before grabbing his stuffs and went out of the infirmary. It's been a long day for him although his only patient is Jaehyun. For pete's sake, that boy was one hell of a stubborn being.

 

As he was walking around the campus, some students smiled and even greeted him. He'll just smile and nod to acknowledge them. He's not used to garnering much attention.

 

He was actually on his way back to his dorm when he happened to passed by the outside court of SM Town University. Goodness gracious. Just when will he be able to memorize each places of this school and get used to it? It's already driving him crazy because he still doesn't know all the right places here. Curse this school for being huge!

 

The NCT basketball team are currently having a game or to be specific a training. They are all focused on doing their thing. Doyoung can say that they're actually good from the way they're playing. He swears that their skills are no joke!

 

"Fighting NCT hyungs! We hope to be a part of the team soon!" Doyoung heard a cheer from a bench nearby and saw 5 kids admiring and supporting their NCT hyungs wholeheartedly.

 

About to leave the scenenario, a familiar figure caught his attention. The figure is leaning on a tree, hands inside his pocket, while watching the basketball team play. Then he realized that it's none other than, Jung Jaehyun.

 

As soon as he realized who the figure was, he quickly made his way to where Jaehyun is and tapped his shoulders to get his attention.

 

"I didn't expected that you're following my instructions. Anyways, great job." He exclaimed to get the player's attention.

 

Jaehyun swears that he almost got a heart attack and one way trip to heaven when he suddenly heard a voice behind him. When he turned his back to see who it was, his speculations are right. It's his physiotherapist, Doyoung.

 

"As you can see, I'm actually playing right now." Jaehyun says in a sarcastic tone before stiffling a laugh because he's actually teasing the boy.

 

Doyoung just rolled his eyes. Jaehyun is at it again. Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter