e i g h t

treat me, mister physiotherapist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jae will you please stop walking back and fourth?!" Yuta complained as he closed his eyes. "If you won't then I'll really throw you off to the sea!"

 

Kun snorts. "But there is no sea here, Yuta hyung. How will you throw him?"

 

It's supposed to be their free time right now but the members can't properly relax. Why? Because the bothered Jaehyun has been constantly walking back and fourth for who knows how many times already. For pete's sake, their heads are already aching while watching the pre-occupied player who can't calm his down.

 

Johnny heaved a sigh. "You can't blame him though, Yuta. Our Woojae is broken hearted." Then he shook his head.

 

Kun reacted again. "Aww. Jaehyunnie's broken hearted with mister physiotherapist." The chinese boy cooed.

 

As a concerned hyung, Hansol stood up from where he is sitting and held Jaehyun's shoulders firmly while looking at him intently. "If I we're you Jae, I'll choose to man up and confess my feelings."

 

Man up and confess his feelings. Jaehyun has been hearing these words for the past few days. It's actually easy for them to say it but for him it's not! How can he man the up and confess his feelings huh?! Whenever he sees Doyoung, his heart is beating so fast and the last of his sanity disappears like a bubble. Plus, he's not the type of person who expresses feelings! To sum it all, he's ed up. Darn it!

 

The player pulled his hairs out of frustration. "I want to let all my feelings out hyung! But I just can't and it's not so easy! Everytime I see Doyoung hyung, I get tongue tied!" Then he plopped his down on the chair and looked down like it's already the end of the world.

 

"I understand you, Jaehyun-ah. To be really honest, I also went through that state when I'm bothered about my feelings for Ten." Taeyong flashed a smile and held Ten's hand. "But I think they're right. You should man up and confess your feelings."

 

Jaehyun faintly smiled as he heard what Taeyong said. The older completely understood how he felt. But you can't blame him because it's not so easy to take the risk. It's not just about him being a messed up being whenever Doyoung is around. There are so many what if's running inside his head. What if Doyoung doesn't feel the same? Especially now that the smaller already hates him and is probably cursing him forever. Curse love for making him like this. Darn it!

 

"But what if he doesn't feel the same way towards me hyung?" The player said and a sad expression is evident in his face. "I'm afraid that he'll reject me." It really is the end of the world for him.

 

Taeil stood up and held his shoulders. "All I can say is, you only live once, Jae. Now choose. To confess and let out all your feelings for him while you can? Or... to pretend and remain oblivious about everything and regret it for the rest of your life? Whatever your decision is, it will be your loss." His words of wisdom got them all dumbfounded. A hyung's words is surely no joke huh?

 

When he heard his Taeil hyung's words of wisdom, the player felt totally doomed. He's torned of the two choices and doesn't know what to do. Can he just choose the word or? If he chooses to confess his feelings, then Doyoung will totally drift away from him. He doesn't know if Doyoung feels the same for him and their current situation right now is still in a bad status. While if he chooses to pretend and remain oblivious of everything, what will happen? He will totally regret not being able to confess and let his feelings out for the rest of his life.

 

"Damn! Why is love so complicated?!" Jaehyun could only curse and grunt because of his messed up love life.

 

"Speaking of." Ten suddenly exclaimed. "Doyoung's coming and uh... he's walking with someone."

 

True enough. As Jaehyun tilted his head, he saw Doyoung together with that Hanbin guy whom the smaller talked to during the day of their tournament. What is he doing here huh? He suddenly felt the urge to punch the big nose guy because of jealousy.

 

Winwin chuckled as he saw Jaehyun's ready to fight expression. "Uh oh. Someone's turning into a mad city."

 

"Saw that, Jae?! Now is the time to make a move! I think that Hanbin guy is trying to hit on Doyoung-ah!" Johnny flicked his fingers as he wiggled his eyebrows. "If you want to live a life without regrets, better make a move before he does!"

 

Jaehyun balled his hands into a fist as he saw Doyoung and Hanbin laughing like it's only the two of them in the school hallways. Even though he knows that his jealousy won't do a thing, he still couldn't stop himself from feeling so. That should be him. Oh dear. Why is he even feeling jealous huh? He has no rights because he and Doyoung aren't even in a relationship. Darn it!

 

"I think now is the time to confess, Jae." Ten said with a serious tone and expression. "Didn't you saw that? I also think that Hanbin likes Doyoung hyung. Do it before it's too late okay?" He patted Jaehyun's shoulders before flashing a smile.

 

A creepy smirk crept onto Yuta's face as he raised his hands to get everyone's attention. "Guess what guys? I've already thought of a stunt on how our Jaehyunnie will confess his feelings to Doyoungie. I'm such a genius right? Way to go, Yuta Nakamoto!" Then he lets out a laugh and clapped his hands like a seal who's proud of himself.

 

They all straightened up and waited for what Yuta's going to say next. For the love of mister captain ball and mister physiotherapist's love story, they will all gladly cooperate.

 

Uh oh. Whatever Yuta's planning, Jaehyun's so sure that it isn't just something easy nor ordinary and he's now debating, whether he should trust his crazy hyung or not.

 

 

Doyoung heaved a sigh before banging his head on his table as Jaehyun's image suddenly appeared on his peaceful mind. Holy . Why is he even thinking about that jerk huh?! Erase your thoughts about Jaehyun, Kim Dongyoung!

 

It's been days ever since he found out about Jaehyun's dirty trippings and up until now, he's still avoiding the player. The smaller can't bear to see Jaehyun because he's still disappointed over what happened.

 

After a couple of seconds, the sliding door of the infirmary opened and Doyoung didn't bothered to lift his head for a while. Who knows? It might be the pretentious jerk, Jung Jaehyun.

 

"Your expression looks like it's already the end of the world bunny." When he heard the familiar voice, Doyoung instantly lifts his head up and the one who entered is none other than, Kim Hanbin.

 

His jaw literally dropped in shock. Why is Hanbin here and how did he entered the school premises huh? "Why are you here?" Doyoung questioned.

 

"Wow. Is that how you actually greet a visitor? It hurts!" Hanbin held his chest like he's a broken hearted per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter