o n e

treat me, mister physiotherapist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung checked his handy map again to see if he's following the directions correctly. He doesn't want to get lost. And of course, it's given that no one wants to get lost especially when there's an important appoinment.

 

"SM Town University. SM Town University where are you?" Doyoung kept on walking and checking his surroundings to find the building. He didn't know that this crap of a building is so difficult to find. Perhaps is he really lost? But he's so sure that he's following the directions indicated on the map.

 

Just when he was about to pull his hairs out of frustration, he accidentally stumbled in front of a grand gate. Checking what was written on the gate's logo it says, SM Town University. His eyes widened. Hallelujah! He found it! He finally found the crap building after decades of following his handy map!

 

Fixing his composure and suitcases, he went to the school's guard to present his identification card. "Are you the basketball team's newly assigned physiotherapist?" The guard said. Recognizing Doyoung's attire because they've been already oriented about the new physiotherapist coming to their school.

 

The smaller nodded and smiled slyly. He didn't expected that the guard would recognize him. Looks like they're already oriented huh? Great.

 

"Welcome to SM Town University, Mr. Kim." The guard slowly opened the grand gate as he motioned Doyoung to enter the school.

 

As he proceeded inside, his mouth just literally dropped in shock when he finally saw the whole school's structures. It looks amazing! How each buildings stand proudly and shouts elegancy. The way the whole school was painted to look so grand and the intricate designs around. How could he understimate SM Town University earlier? He is damn lucky to be assigned here as the new physiotherapist!

 

Doyoung shook his head. He's been admiring the school for a while. Completely forgetting the reason why he's here. He pulled his suitcases as he walked around and observed the school's surroundings. There are students hanging out in some corners of the school and some are looking at him like it's the first time they saw a human being.

 

Now which way is the gymnasium? He asked to himself. His mentor ordered him to immediately find the gymnasium once he arrives here because that's where they always are. Plus, he needs to make a formal introduction to the basketball team.

 

Feeling dumb because he doesn't know the way, he held the wrist of one male student passing by him. "Uhm... Excuse me. Do you know which way the gymnasium is?" He doubtedly asked. Afraid that he made the student frustrated for disturbing him.

 

To his surprise, the male student smiled. Doyoung wouldn't deny that he got a pretty and breathtaking smile. "Actually, I was on my way there." He then eyed Doyoung from head to toe. "Do you want to go there together?" 

 

Ohmygod! Is today his lucky day?! This student is very nice and a blessing to him. He nodded immediately so that he wouldn't lost his lucky card. Which is none other than the male student in front of him with a pretty smile.

 

They both walked and Doyoung followed where the boy is heading. He's telling a few things about something. Passing by a few buildings, until they reached one of the school's biggest building structure.

 

"Here we are." The student exclaimed and slowly opened the door before proceeding inside.

 

Doyoung was greeted with the clean and organized gymnasium. His grasp on his suitcases got tighter. It has so many chairs and can probably facilitate thousands of people. It looks great that even exclusive games can be held there! This school is surely daebak! Darn it!

 

"Yah Ten! Why are you late? What took you so long?" From the side corner of the gym, Doyoung heard some noises and that's when he noticed a group of male students fixing their bags and already in their jerseys.

 

The nice male student, who helped him get here earlier, made his way to them with a smile on his face. So his name is Ten huh? Well, his name is kinda... odd? Like how could someone name themself after a number?

 

He can feel eyes scanning and observing him carefully. He can also hear some whispers around. Looks like, they haven't recognized him yet? Let him do the formal and proper introduction later.

 

The noise around faded when a guy, not that young and not that old much, entered inside. His figure is very intimidating and it's screaming dominance. Is he the coach of the basketball team?

 

The guy noticed the unfamiliar figure standing and looking at him innocently. Who could he be? Then he remembered about the newly assigned physiotherapist taking over his basketball team.

 

Smiling slightly, he made his way to Doyoung and offered a hand. "Are you perhaps the basketball team's new physiotherapist?" He asked as the smaller accepted his handshake.

 

"Yes. I am." Doyoung smiled too. He admits, the guy looks so y and appealing when he smiled. But hell! He should stop those thoughts! The reason why he's here is to work and formally introduced himself!

 

"Nice to meet you, Mr. physiotherapist. I'm Kim Jongin. The basketball team's acting fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter