Chapter 6

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want you!

"That's incredible ,Miss Son ,"the lecturer praise the insecure ChaeYoung who doesn't know how to hid her embarrassment from the class.Why does she have to tell everyone about this?Chaeyoung feels insecure by being the main attention of the class.Please,someone here to save me.If Momo is here,she will probably do something for me to get out from the consequence of embarrassment by doing something.

"Do you think she is really that good?"the class start to mumble in low voice ,doubting about ChaeYoung's score in the examination in her university.

"Who knows?Maybe her dad is the president of the university?"

"Wow,big backup,huh?No wonder have a good result."

"Why does she have to seize with us in graphic design,she has a bright future as a doctor."

"Must be another spoil kid."

Little does ChaeYoung realize by how the class judgement of her by whispering behind her,no, just in front of her treating her like invisible or deaf,couldn't heard what they are talking about her.ChaeYoung comprehend that no matter where she is,people's judgement about her will be the same.Son Chaeyoung ,get grip of yourself,don't give a of what they said about you.Neither I'm a spoil kid nor my dad is a president in the university,it is nothing to do with others.My result is from my hard working,no using other wrong way for it.It is from my efforts.Chaeyoung feels a little upset by the reaction of the class when they acknowledge her true identity,never did she expects such a rudeness of welcome for the first day attend the graphic design class in this university.People are all the same with human nature that can't be deny.

"Look,look at her.Does she really think she is so good?"

More and more sound humiliating words from the class,ChaeYoung isn't deaf,she can heard what they said.Upset.Chaeyoung is upset from hearing those words,what have I done wrong to be treat like that?Momo,how I wish you are here.ChaeYoung get a grip of herself from get effect by those words.

"She is really-"just before a girl continuously mock ChaeYoung ,the guy next of ChaeYoung stand up for her after wake up from his slight nap just now.He stretches while yawn."Mrs.Kim,don't you have a question to ask for this lady right here,"he points at ChaeYoung.

ChaeYoung blink in surprise for a sudden help from the guy she thought is a badass in class and sleep all time,her judgement of him is probably false,is he helping me to get out from the consequences?

"Ah,yes,I almost forgot.I was too amuse by Miss Son's result just now and-"the lecturer is insensitive with the current consequence continuously talking about the result before the guy,Yongguk speak again.

"Mrs.Kim,does having such a good result really that big deal?We work hard for it through our effort.Why are so surprise of it?Just drop that out and question,please?"without fear towards the lecturer,Yongguk talk informally with her.ChaeYoung blinks with a sudden informality Yongguk use towards the lecturer,what is just happen?He talks informally to the lecturer?Instead of gain attention by the class,no one dare to mocks him when he talks informally to the lecturer ,unlike when they talks about ChaeYoung whispering to each other just now.The consequences right now is different ,silence.No mumbles.

 

"Ah,yes,the question is.."

 

The class back to normal,without any mumbles to be heard after the guy,Yongguk speak out for ChaeYoung.Despite of his badass vibe that coming out from him and sleepy eyes,he seems like a mysterious person who dare to talk informal to the lecturer while the whole class right away became silence.The current situation just go on until the end period of the class.

 

The class finally end after Mrs.Kim given the student some assignments that they will be done for the next class ,"The theme will be concrete for interior design.Find your own partner,"with that the lecturer leave the class.ChaeYoung is about to have a talk with the lecturer about the assignment of pair up given will be all done by herself before someone grab on her wrist to cease her.As she turns around ,she recognize  the person is the guy sit next her,"Yongguk-ssi?"not forgetting to use formal when talks with him.His hand still on her wrist,grip around her,"What are you going to do?"he stops her.

"I'm going to tell Mrs.Kim about the assignment,"ChaeYoung convey.

"Why?"Yongguk ask strangely to ChaeYoung,feeling weird with his strange question.

"What do you mean by why?"she blinks,"Can't you see just now,no one will willingly to pair up with me.You can see how they judge me from those words just now.In that case,I will just do it by my own.I'm going to tell the lecturer about this.It isn't like this is the first time.I have done this in my university before too,"she frustratedly add because the fact no one want to pair up with her either.

"Then me?"Yongguk state,the latter one tilt in surprise,is this guy serious?He doesn't loathe me like other do?

"Hey,why are you space out?"he taps on ChaeYoung who starring at him without blinking after he states that he will pair up with her.

"Are you serious?"to confirm if she doesn't heard it wrongly.

"Since you don't have partner and I don't have partner either.So why don't we pair up together for the assignment is time,"he admits.

"But why?"ChaeYoung still want to know the reason Yongguk would pair up with her no matter what.

"Do you really like to ask people 'why' that much?I had my words,I will pair up with you.So,stop asking why,"the guy proclaim by all mean,ChaeYoung nods eventually.Why do I just nod whatever he said?

"I got to go now.Just send me your opinions when you thinks of something through this e-mail,"Yongguk hand a piece of paper with his e-mail wrote on it to ChaeYoung.He left steadily afterwards.Cool?Swag?Or maybe weird to think of him as those?Still,why does he help me out in the awkward consequence just now?Pairing up with me,is it sympathy towards me or just simply want to help me?No,he is not that mind of person ,if he is,he won't help me out from just now consequences.He will just ignore.I had misjudge him as some badass,problematic .

 

ChaeYoung pack her stuffs ,shifting into the bags before the last one of leaving the class.Her first day of attending the university in Korea isn't as good as she expects.Never did she knows that even in here,she is still being loathe and the main topic being talk in class for her good result .Not being acknowledge either by people,doubting of her.Indeed upset,if Momo is here,maybe it won’t turn to be that bad.I miss everyone in Canada.I wish to return as soon as possible,ChaeYoung is in the midst of homesick while walk out from the class.

“Hi,ChaeYoungie!”someone exclaim out her name as soon as she walks out from the class,approach to her with enthusiasm.”It’s me,Sana.”It was the blunt girl that ChaeYoung met earlier.She is waiting for ChaeYoung by coincidence when she saw the others of graphic design students leave just now.

“What are you doing here?Are you purposely wait for me here by chance?”ChaeYoung still feels a little bit stiff around Sana as the both actually just met.Yet,Sana’s bluntness and enthusiasm of talking with ChaeYoung is making her kind of feel awkward.

“Yes,I saw some of your classmates had just leave just now.So,by chance I try to wait you up here after my class to see if you’re still in the class.And,then,here you are.You just walk out from the class.Is everything alright for you?”Sana blurt out without fullstops just like earlier.In a breath ,Sana finish her statements.

What with this girl?Why is she so keen?She is so different from people I knew before.Is this the way she is making friend?Strangely yet her accent of speaking is adorable in which makes people couldn’t help to resist her but just listen to her to speak until the end.Does every dancing students are like her by chance?ChaeYoung startled by Sana once again.

“ChaeYoungie,do you want to-“before Sana want to blurt out something again,ChaeYoung cut off.

“Uhm,Sana-ssi,”she doesn’t forget to speak formally,”Why are you so enthusiasm towards me?I just feel a little bit weird of it.Sorry if my words hurt you,”apologize if her word sound offend to Sana.

“It’s okay,”yet,Sana doesn’t mind at all,still smile,”Just call me Sana,no need to be formal with me because I want to befriend with you.You look like you’re lonely without friends before,so,I just want to become one of your friend in here, Korea,”her words might sound senseless yet ChaeYoung finds out it is touch to heard someone who willingly to became friend with her.Does this have something to do with her interest in dancing.Dancer always have the best emotion stir up into their dance.They inspires from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter