Chapter 18

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo-ring~

The screen of the computer pop out a screen of someone in the screen - whereas a video call through skype between ChaeYoung and Momo who is in Canada.

"What's wrong with you,Chaengie?You look like something in your mind right now?And I guess that something might be very complicated,"Momo notices of how ChaeYoung behave indifferent as they web-camming.She looks doesn't comfort while keep biting her lips and roll her eyes.Being ChaeYoung best friend since young,Momo more than anyone other than ChaeYoung's family members to comprehend ever single of movement of ChaeYoung when she had something complicated in my mind that she couldn't figure out - always will biting her lower lips while rolling her eyes to avoid from lock her eyes to the person she is talking to in case being find out.However,this slightly movements won't get slip from Momo's eyes.She can see how much troubling the matter right now base on how ChaeYoung behaves in front of the webcam.

"Come on,we are best friends.Just tell me what happen,Chaengie,"Momo begs that ChaeYoung to split out the truth right now.Unbearable to see how ChaeYoung behaves indifferent - she constantly be the physically look tough and strong but inside she is just a little girl who is very timid and need someone by her side when she is facing a problem.Understanding of how ChaeYoung is Momo insist ChaeYoung to tell her what happen in case she will be explode soon if she does t split out now.

"Is just that-"ChaeYoung takes a deep breath as this matter that had happen yesterday gives her a really big shock for being declared as someone girlfriend in the university in which she didn't even agree to be ,yet, because of the sudden declared that everyone had misunderstand her.

Momo,in the mean time right on the screen of the computer,anticipating of what is ChaeYoung is going to tell her,"Yes?"

"It is about this guy in my university,my partner that he-"ChaeYoung pauses as she doesn't know how to begin with.

"What is it?Did he confess or something to you?"Momo curious to know the truth that she makes a guess by seeing as how ChaeYoung blinks in many times - this action only happen when she is feeling shy ,blushing from the matter of love or talking about guys with Momo before ,just the same when they two had a heart to heart talk every weekends as Momo sleepover at ChaeYoung's place.Despite of how ChaeYoung acting tough and all without anyone to help her for all these times,yet,the only one who understand her is only Momo.She is just pretend to be tough in overseas that she doesn't want to be treat with sympathy but with truly.Just the same case when she behaved steadily in front of Yongguk to tell him stop using her ,yet,she was actually blush like hell as this never happened to her before.She doesn't know how to face it at all but just act all tough.

"Yeah but-"ChaeYoung admits with hesitation as she doesn't expect it as well."I don't like him,Momo.I feel like being use by him instead of he truly love me ,"ChaeYoung speaks out the truth.ChaeYoung feels so frustrated from the matter that keep aiming on her between Yongguk and her."Argh!I want to go back to Canada,"she convey to Momo.

"Oh my Chaengie,"Momo can't bear to see her best friend to be suffer like this,even though she doesn't really know the whole story in details yet she can barely comprehend ChaeYoung through the frustration face of her seeing through from the screen of the computer.Likely,Momo wants to teleport immediately to comfort ChaeYoung with a friend hug - tears almost flow out through her cheeks.

ChaeYoung face can be seen burning hot even through the computer screen ,she gets a grip of herself before changing the subject to Momo,"How about you,Momo?How have you been?"

"Me,I'm pretty good here,it's about 3 months now since you leave and I've been very good and even seek out something ,"Momo convey with the blissful face - flowers blooming,love is in the air.

"What is it,Momo?You have found your Mr.right?"not only Momo can easily read ChaeYoung's mind,ChaeYoung as well can barely see judging from Momo's face that look like someone who is currently in love.

Momo nods ,admit it.

"Who is that lucky one?"ChaeYoung curious to know it too.

"I will reveal it when it is a good timing,"Momo remains secret from ChaeYoung as it isn't yet a good timing to let her know."That person you know him too and very close to."Momo hints.

"That's good for you,Momo.At least you found someone who you like and he also like you as well,"ChaeYoung is happy for Momo at the same time thinking of her own matter as well before she feels so etching underneath on her feet that tickling her.She bend over to underneath of the study table just to find out Orachi right there her feet,"Hey,little Orachi,"she have Orachi around her arms ,getting up from the underneath.

"Omo!what a cute little pup,"Momo who is in front of the webcam see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter