Chapter 12

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cinderella?

Past time

A little boy was playing with the pebbles that he collected inside a jar,poured it all out while sitting on the ground making an adjustment of the pebbles on the ground.An age lady who next to the little boy who ran a food stall of selling street foods along the pavement,in a relief the lady to be able to watch over her son next to her without whiny of interrupting her to ran the stall.

The little boy sat on the ground comfortable while playing with the pebbles he had collect.

Meanwhile,a little girl came to approach out of the blue.Coming from nowhere,she looked anxious and timid while her eyes wander around to look for someone with a doll carry by her.She approached to whereas the little boy playing with the pebbles.

"What are you doing?"the little girl approached to the little boy,curious of what was he doing with the pebbles on the ground.

"I'm doing a drawing using these,"with concentrating the little boy played with the pebbles to form a draw from it,not noticing where was the girl came from.The lady who currently busy with serving the sudden load of customers didn't notice her son was playing with the girl as well.

"Tadaah!"the boy happily exclaimed when formed a house from the pebbles on the ground.

"Pretty,"the little girl just managed to say a simple word as she looked like just around 3 years old toddler who lost from her parents or some adults.

"Ah,who are you?"the little boy noticed the girl next to him eventually startled by her words.The girl looked very young and in petite sized as well with a short bob hair and blue laces dress with flower sneakers.

She was too young to know her full name,she shook her head when the little boy asked her.Seeing of how the mother was busy,the little boy didn't bother his mother instead dealed with the little girl by himself.

"Are you lost?"the little boy asked the girl yet she just didn't quite understand what was he talking,just shook .

"I want brother,"the girl split out a word and protruding her lips,look like about to cry when she talked about her brother.

"Wait,wait,don't cry,"the little boy didn't know what to do when seeing the girl suddenly look sad,he turned to his pebbles,erase the first drawing that he had done and formed a flower for the little girl,"Look,"he pointed out to the little girl,just in time the little girl smile again,forgetting about her sadness.

"Flower,"the little girl squeaked while clapping happily.The little boy in relieve that he managed to stop the girl from crying by forming a flower for her using the pebbles he collected.

"Yes,flower,"the boy nodded and offer his hand towards the girl to hold on her,"My name is MinSoo.What is your name?"he introduced himself while holding the girl hand as handshake.

The little girl just shook unfortunately ,"So,you don't know your name,"the little boy blinked to see how the little girl who was younger than him seem to be lose.

The little girl turned to the flower on the ground and pointed at it,"Flower,"a squeaked sound from her.

"Ah,I know,I will call you flower ,"The words strike through MinSoo's mind by figuring a name for the little girl.The little girl seemed to understand what did MinSoo said,she just nodded and smile.She loves the flower.The two played together for a while before a little boy whose around MinSoo's age wandered around the pavement ,likely seeking for someone.

"Chaengie!Chaengie!"

Right away the little girl turned to the voice echoed through her ears as she was playing with MinSoo with the pebbles forming another picture using it.The little girl ran to the little boy who yelling a name.

"Where are you going,flower?"MinSoo noticed the little girl stood up and ran away from him.

"Jae brother,"she paused and squeaked in a low voice while pointed out to the little boy over there.Meanwhile,noticing his little sister over there,immediately the little boy ran approached to them.

"Ah,is that your brother?"MinSoo asked as the little girl nodded of yes and ran towards her brother.

"Okay!Bye,flower!"MinSoo waved to the little girl after seeing her had found her brother.The two back figures of the siblings leave with the brother carrying his sister around his arms in relief to found his sibling.

Little MinSoo continued to play by himself while the mother was busy serving the customers.Minsoo was a quite diligent son in his young age of accompanying his mother without any complains to ran a stalls along the street.Never did he complaining anything or fussing over his mother when se was working,he just sit quietly or playing alone quietly next to his mum.Even sometimes,he will help his mother by serving the customers with taking the money that pay by the customers.

 

"What are you doing,MinSoo?"the mother finally get some rest afterwards serving a load of customers just now.She checked out of her son what did he doing next to her.

MinSoo continuously made a flowers with not only petals but as well as the leave and branch using the pebbles he collected,"Flower seems to be happy when see flower,so I'm making a pretty one for flower,"the mother just smiled of her son silliness as she didn't comprehend what did her son saying about flower.

"Here,have some pancakes,"the mother took some of the vegetable pancake that she was selling to a paper plate for her son who must be hungry at this hour.Minsoo put aside of the pebbles immediately when he smell of how nice was the pancake his mother made.

"Omma,pancake is the best!"he gave a thumbed up ,praising how much his mother cook taste good.Happier than any words the mother heard before,the most precious praise was from her son,she caressed her son's head.

Present time

The time ticking ,MinSoo set his hair in front of the mirror after walking out from the bathroom with towel around his waist.It is almost time for the date,MinSoo is quite nervous yet anticipating it to acknowledge the one who he had been apart for many years.Unlike he usual style,he dress quite formally with his hair all gel up with black suit on,the reflection of him makes him feels weird,am I being too exaggerate?I look like some bodyguard if putting a shades on as well,not satisfy by his black suit and current look.I better change it to something else,I look so formal like some bridegroom,he mess up his hair again and set it all over again to more casually while having something more casual from his wardrobe.He unwear his earrings,as he want a clean image this time.No badass look with leather coat or something spiky on jacket.

Putting down his hair instead of showing his forehead,and putting on another suit but not in black and long pants ,in fact a causal suit with shorts to the knee.Like a chaebol right now,MinSoo look to the reflection of the mirror,Bang MinSoo ,you are great in fashion sense.This will be look good instead of exaggerate like just now,he look at the watch on his wrist just as he notice ,he had waste a lot of times on dressing up.It's almost time to go to the place in which ChaeYoung had sent to him through the phone just now.It's western fusion restaurant,Le' Passion.By hearing the name,MinSoo thought to be wear something formal instead of his usual style with snapbacks, shades,earrings,just the badass fashion styles.Additionally ,MinSoo wants to show a different side of himself to ChaeYoung ,not the dumbo that she used to address him as.For the sake, to have the good impression for ChaeYoung as the one who they haven't met after part for many years.

 

"Omma!I'm going out now!"MinSoo in hurry as he wasted a lot of times by dressing himself up for tonight dinner.With anticipating heart,MinSoo had been preparing himself from head to toe just for tonight.

"Where are you goi-wow!"avert her eyes to MinSoo,the landlady daze off as well with her own son's outfit for today.So casual yet formal unlike he use to be.So clean.

"Uhm,I have dinner with someone tonight.So,I'm thinking to wear something more appropiate,"MinSoo scratch his back head while stammer as he doesn't want to tell the truth to his mother yet.

The landlady grins as she witness her son being silly awkward by stuttering words,"Date?"she teases her son who turn slightly red when she mention the word.

Not knowing what to do,MinSoo changes the subject by taking a look of the watch and notice the time,"I'm late,omma.We will talk it later.Not date,omma,not date,"double confirm to his mum for the sake of not making any misunderstanding.With the last of preparation,MinSoo leave the house after saying goodbye to his mum.

 

After leave the house,MinSoo takes a taxi to the destination as it will be more faster than taking a subway to there.The destination that he will be going will be a little far away from his house.Walking by feet will be taking a hours as he will be late soon.He just took the fastest way by taking taxi even though it is more expensive than taking a subway.There's not much time for him to considering the fees of the taxi as he usually won't take any taxi to save money.

The fees will probably cost me to bleed,MinSoo is thinking inside the taxi.Yet,he can't regret more as he will be late soon.This is better be a fruitful night,in a positive way he is thinking it should be worthy for the spend just for tonight since it is a date ChaeYoung call him for.

 

A few minutes of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter