Chapter 17

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second Confession

It is a week passed now,the landlady had return home from the trip to ChunCheon bring a lot of souvenirs from there.Not disappointing her that MinSoo actually look after the house properly that no messing around as well as ChaeYoung.He doesn't break the promise with his mum that treating ChaeYoung properly.Somehow,too much care and too properly that the both interaction become a little bit awkward.Specifically ChaeYoung who avoid from MinSoo after the confession a week ago.Where ever she go,MinSoo will be follow her around the house compound.

It is quite a hard week for ChaeYoung to go through living in the same roof with MinSoo just the two of them.Never does ChaeYoung expect that MinSoo will be confess to her and having affection towards her.She doesn't know how to face him after the confession.

A week ago

Orachi barked at MinSoo who kneel down on the ground in which break the awkward consequences between the two.ChaeYoung came to her sense after spaced out from how the sudden confession from MinSoo.

"Hey,don't joke around.It is no fun," ChaeYoung tried not to be serious of it as she thought it might be some prank from MinSoo."Don't fool me ,Bang MinSoo.It must be your another prank on me,right?Seriously,what do you want for pay back.I will do it for you no matter what but not this kind of prank,"ChaeYoung pointed out.Inconvenience of how MinSoo confessed something goosebumps.

However,MinSoo was being all serious about it,he offered out his hand to hold on ChaeYoung's hand ,cupped together before he looked into her eyes in serious gaze,"Let me protect you from now on,Flower.15 years ago,we had apart but 15 years later fate brings us together again.I want to start all over for15 years later from now on,let us create a new memories together for this past 15 years that I don't have any chance to be by your side ,"MinSoo confided his true feelings towards ChaeYoung.Sending shivers down her spines with the truly sentimental words from MinSoo.

"Flower?who?Are you drunk or something?I'm ChaeYoung,not what you call Flower,"ChaeYoung retorted.As 15 years ago,she was just a toddler younger than MinSoo ,she didn't even remember anything about what had happen back then except that she knew that she met MinSoo and the landlady before wards ,the memories right before that again,ChaeYoung couldn't really recall with her young age back then.Moreover,ChaeYoung 'a brother didn't even mention it to her as well the fact Jaebum had almost lose his little sister back then before they immigrate to Canada.With that almost incident,Jaebum never mentioned it to ChaeYoung and so did ChaeYoung had forget about it as well ,her memories of that was blurry.She just recalled the times JinYoung brought her to the landlady's food stall back then to have delicious vegetables pancakes.Memories of before that,none really remain clearly in ChaeYoung's mind.

"Don't you remember back then you-never mind as I don't really know your name back then,now that I know you then,will you accept me?"MinSoo being serious with it instead of playing around.

He had seal his feelings towards ChaeYoung ever since 15 years ago,at first he wasn't sure of his true feelings as he thought he might just want to treating ChaeYoung as his little sister.However,time by times for almost 2 months living with ChaeYoung in the same roof.He realized of the feelings he had through this 15 years of waiting for ChaeYoung to return wasn't just brotherly love in fact was love.Besides,seeing how fragile ChaeYoung was inside,MinSoo want to fill in the years that he couldn't spend with ChaeYoung from now on.

In an inconvenience consequences,ChaeYoung didn't know how to react but just avoid like nothing she heard,continue caressing the little Orachi on her lap whereas she place on when MinSoo sudden confess.She avoid from eye contact with MinSoo,as she didn't know how to retort to his sudden confession.This is the first time for ChaeYoung to have someone confess his love to him just right in front of her without any messaging or any letters.Face to face.ChaeYoung didn't expect this will happen to her,this kind of scene only can be seen in K-drama in which she always watched together with Momo in Canada back then.Now,ChaeYoung suddenly became the main character in some K-drama whereas receiving a confession from the male lead.Feeling like unreal for ChaeYoung to actually recognize this is all real instead of dreaming.

Even the thought of wanting to ask MinSoo why did he address her as Flower,ChaeYoung also didn't want to comprehend the real fact anymore in this consequences.

"ChaeYoung,will you-"just as MinSoo wanted to say further ,ChaeYoung couldn't stand the inconvenience she felt inside that she interrupted by using Orachi as the reason,"Ah,Orachi need to poop now,maybe later,"she averted her eyes from being contact with MinSoo ,right away she carried Orachi around her arms escape from the awkward consequences before she felt even more goosebumps by MinSoo's further overwhelming sentimental words.

Afterwards the confession,ChaeYoung attempted to keep distance away from MinSoo as she still didn't know how to retorted the confession from MinSoo.Meanwhile,MinSoo didn't give up on showing affection towards ChaeYoung until a week last that the landlady finally home.No longer inconvenience with the landlady at home.

It was like a set up for ChaeYoung that she didn't have any lesson during the whole week when the landlady was out station,leave the two of them in the same house,same roof.Chaeyoung couldn't find any way to avoid from MinSoo as he didn't give up on approaching to her.

A week later now

"MinSoo,what is going on with you and ChaeYoung ?"the landlady notices of how ChaeYoung distance away from MinSoo whenever he tried to approach to her.Chaeyoung drift away from MinSoo ,staying out distance away from him as as he is at the kitchen counter while she is at the couch of the living room.

"Nothing.Nothing happen between us,"MinSoo pretends nothing happen in front of the landlady.He sneakily take a look at ChaeYoung at the couch who play with Orachi.The landlady had know the fact of adopting Orachi,she allows Orachi to stay.

"Did you bully Chaengie again?"the landlady alerts of how the two distance away from each other.

"I'm not ,omma.I treat her nicely during this whole week."Too nice that she drift away from me now,MinSoo is thinking while his eyes is on Chaeyoung who is at the couch.

 

Meanwhile,ChaeYoung busy plays with Orachi as the landlady and MinSoo is at the kitchen doing for something.After the confession ,ChaeYoung could only refers to Orachi to distance herself from MinSoo,pretending not to hear nor see MinSoo.Orachi is the one she can refers to and help her out from the inconvenience consequence between her and MinSoo.How I wish I can be like you,Orachi?No need to have love confusion,just as easy as your life,sleep,play and eat,she lifts up Orachi to lay on her laps while caressing the little one's head until it fall asleep.Thinking of how easy to be a life as a pup ,ChaeYoung feels distress by the love confusion for the sudden confession by MinSoo.It is still inconvenience as she live with him in the same house - waking up everyday will have to face him who is in the next room.

ChaeYoung hasn't have a proper sleep after the confession as she ,herself as well confuse by her own feeling.She doesn't comprehend her own feeling whether she has fond to MinSoo or not.Little does she realize of how she always behaves towards MinSoo.Firstly,she peacefully fall asleep on MinSoo's shoulder which is never happen before to another guy except her own brothers.Somehow,she feel calm when around MinSoo-feeling protective when he is by her side.Whenever she had a hard time,MinSoo will be the one who will be right by her side - helping her out through all the hardships.Without any aware that ChaeYoung will just cried out by having MinSoo's shoulder as support.She doesn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter