Chapter 14

My English Tutor! [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vixen who?

The attention of the remain student in the class who prepare to leave turn to the echo voice of the female from the doorway.Except for ChaeYoung as she can't able to move around freely with her neck pain.Who is it yell?

"I say get your sight off from him.Why doesn't you pay attention to me?"the voice of the girl that echo from the doorway coming closer as she approach to whereas ChaeYoung and Yongguk's seat.

ChaeYoung just can avert her eyes from the side sight to the girl,"Me?But do I know you?"unsure what is the current situation.Despite of having the best proposition of face features,the girl's attitude is just terrible as she approach to them,she points directly at ChaeYoung with furious gaze.

"That's disrespectful,how could you chosen this girl over me?Look at her!She doesn't even respect me when I'm talking with her,she just glare at me,"the girl being unreasonable sulking towards Yongguk while stomping her feet like some kid fussing around their parents,still point at ChaeYoung.What with her?Does Yongguk know her?Why does she point at me like that?What have I done to make her upset like that?A innocent appearance but with a terrible atittude.So rude.The innocent,knowing nothing ChaeYoung startled by being mock all of the sudden by a strange girl who intruding the class from nowhere.

The remain student starts to whispering silently again in the tense situation with humiliating gaze at the three.

"Isn't that Song Jieun the drama queen of the acting department?"

"So the rumors are true afterall,Jieun-ssi actually go out with Yongguk."

"ChaeYoung the third wheeler?"

"I know there's something between those two.Like seriously,how would Yongguk choose ChaeYoung as his partner,it's probably because ChaeYoung seduce Yongguk ."

A lot and lot more humiliating words from the bystanders,ChaeYoung just want to go through these 6 months peacefully without any bad impression for the university yet people around just can't stop picking her up.I ain't deaf,why does they have to pick me as their main character of their gossip.Seriously,I just want to study here in peace and not picking any fight or creating any bad impression in here.And,why am I third wheeler ?I don't even know Yongguk has a girlfriend and his girlfriend will be that horribly with jealousy,ChaeYoung doesn't want to be in this awkward consequence ,being call as third wheeler,she immediately grab on her backpack's strap when the two fighting couple having a mediation with each other.I better get going before in trouble,ChaeYoung leave the scene before-

"Wait,"Yongguk grab on her wrist just right in front of his girlfriend.In state of puzzle as ChaeYoung suddenly cease from leaving the class and the awkward consequence.What is it now?Chaeyoung averts her eyes without moving her neck in this state,notice how she being glare by the furious girl who fussing around her just now,

Without any chance for ChaeYoung to ask what is happening nor even she struggle out from the grip of Yongguk,the tiny ChaeYoung being pull into Yongguk's arm.In a blink of eyes she is right now in Yongguk's embrace right in front of his girl friend.Under this circumstance, ChaeYoung feels uncertain what is really going on,she doesn't want to get involve with somebody love life nor become a third wheeler which is very immoral.What is going on now?Why stop me and pull me into an embrace like that.And this stupid neck pain makes me look bad in the his girlfriend's perspective ,seemingly like I'm staring at her boyfriend.Ah,I want to go home.I don't want to get involve with this complicated situation.The neck pain on ChaeYoung give an inconvenience state for her unknowingly as she just locks her sight at Yongguk next on her right.

Just as ChaeYoung attempt to struggle out from Yongguk yet her strength can't be compare to the guy next to her who double her size,the grip tighten,"Jieun,we are over.This is my new girlfriend."unexpected words come out from Yongguk himself.The latter one flinch for the sudden don't know what to call is it confession or intention of getting rid of his girlfriend.Girlfriend ?Me?When?

"Now,you admit it,"Jieun miffed for being dump by Yongguk out of the blue while announcing to the class that ChaeYoung is his new girlfriend.In an agony state Jieun is start to sulking ridiculously in the class despite of that she is in other department.Without any shame,Jieun intrude to other department and sulking around unreasonably over something turning to be a big deal and everyone gossip topic from now on to be around the university by being record by the bystanders who witnessing the whole scene.

"What so good about her?she is nothing to compare with me.Small eyes just like her body size,lousy fashion sense,irritating,"continuously mocking of ChaeYoung while direct point at her rudely with her index finger.Chaeyoung isn't a machine or non living things,she is a human,of course she feels spiteful too when someone mock her like that without doing anything to her yet.This is just Yongguk's one sided of saying ChaeYoung is his girlfriend,ChaeYoung not even having a chance to explain the whole thing yet.Involving in someone love line out of the blue,ChaeYoung is very innocent between the matters."You pathetic,shameless vi-"

Just as Jieun want to say the word of humiliating ChaeYoung for being a third wheeler,Yongguk cut off as can't bear with how Jieun had cross the line for being unreasonable,"Stop it now!"he raise his voice to the girl.Supposedly,Yongguk usually doesn't raise his voice towards girls but this is exception as Jieun cussing around ChaeYoung like she can't feel anything.Spiteful to look,as Jieun's words is getting over the limit by calling ChaeYoung as some kind of who seduce his man.

ChaeYoung blankly dazed off by the circumstances,she doesn't want to get involve but then she is involve in it being pull by Yongguk,she just want to go through these 6 months without causing any bad impression for the foreign university,she want to live peacefully with others,she is just an ordinary university student who only knows to study and book ,yet the current circumstance likely a dramatic scene that she suddenly became a third wheeler in which she doesn't mean to be at all and have no idea at all.

"Enough Jieun,we are over.I can't bear with you anymore with your overload jealousy .You don't understand me at all,I thought you are an angel as first we are together but then you make me disappointed with your despising attitude yet never really know what is your mistakes.Keep on and on ,I can't bear it anymore.And stop calling ChaeYoung as or something seducing me.It is me who love her first and she doesn't even know about it,"Yongguk confide everything ,unexpected confession towards ChaeYoung out of the blue.The latter one blinks ,her sight still lock at Yongguk as her neck pain cause it.It isn't her will to lock her sight on him either.

Love?Me?What?This is so confusing.But how?

"Please Jieun,leave before everything turns out to be no turning point,"Yongguk plead for Jieun not to make any fuss around the class.The remaining students who are in the class had witness a lot even record it with their cellphone.It is so embarassing ,with the video go viral in this university page ,the three will became the hot issue around the university compound.To prevent of not getting any further embarrassment ,Yongguk plead that Jieun to leave the class immediately.

Under this circumstance,Yongguk can't let ChaeYoung to be embarass more,it's either Jieun leave or they will leave,"If you are not going to leave then we will leave,"his arm still around ChaeYoung's shoulder that he leads ChaeYoung together to the door and leave the class before everything have no turning point.

"So Yongguk is the one who cheat on Jieun."

"Ah,such a pity for Jieun to lose to Chaeyoung the only a month here girl."

"Indeed a drama queen of the acting department.Like a live show I had just watch."

"I'm kind of feel pathetic for Jieun to be dump by Yongguk just like that,losing to a flaw ChaeYoung ."

Whispering continue around the class after the two left Jieun.Almost all the opinions are referring to Jieun for losing to ChaeYoung.Feeling sympathy towards Jieun's current condition.The drama queen either act or not start to sob to gain for more sympathy by the students.

 

 

As soon as the two leave the class to further place of the university,ChaeYoung pushes Yongguk away from her,wanting an explanation of what had just happening just now,"Enough!Let me go!"she struggle out from the grip afterall.In the state of his neck pain,it doesn't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter