The End Is Just The Beginning

Sin

 

Sehun
 

          So Aruem .. she wasn't trying to follow me she was following Jia !! and Lay try to be my friend because he want to be with Jia all the time , they leave China for her !! what to with all of that !! I just try to call Aruem many times but she didn't answer my calls , I was trying to catch everything ,Jia call me and she tells she is going to sleep over " hello sehun ","Oh Jia hello where are you !!" I said ,"aha am in Beakhyun house we have an exam tomorrow and we should study it oky Chanyeol is here also if any thing happen I'll call oky " Jia said ,"aha I see take care of your self bye ~"I said ,is there something that I don't know about Lay ,Jia ,and  Areum ,I didn't saw Lay for a week !! where is he I pick up my phone and I call him but his phone is turned off am crazy I was busy with Aruem and  I forget about him ,aha am going to sleep it's the best thing for me now .

 

Jia 
 

 

            we take Lay to the hospital his face was full of wounds ,the nurse take him to another room and we where waiting "I'll take care of him you should go home now " Aruem said ,"no am going to stay with him " I said ,"No your not enough is enough  ,how long it will take from you to know that all of the problem that Lay in you were the reason for them ,I want to ask you just one question have you ever ask your self why you stand with lay every time he have a fight with Kai and why you just thinking about Lay only Lay !! "Areum said ," Hey why you would say that i don't know what are you ab~" I said but she cut me " you don't know any thing thats why he keep silent he want you to reset your memories by your self without help he shut my mouth every time am about to speak but its enough ,but how long it will take am just going to tell you " Aruem said ,she was very angry but what she was  talking about i were about to ask but Lay has get up "Yaaaah Jia He is awake " Chanyeol said , I run to him I just hold his hand ,he just s" are you oky "he asked me ," yah you are the one who get into the fight and you ask me if am oky or not !! " I said that h=while my tears start to fall , " why you are crying !!" Lay asked me , "I don't know why ,the only thing  I know now that I wont see you with Kai any more I wont him in my life in Sehun Life why he is get in fight with you I don't think he is into me is there anything else !! I don't know !" I asked all of that to Lay ,he put his hand on my hair " Aruem will tell you everything about Kai " .

 

Kai 
 

        I left them but not to my house ,to Sehun am going to make everything change My phone has rang while I was in my way " Hey Kai ,I think Sehun now know about everything  " one of my friend said ,"hey what are you talking about , WHAT DO YOU MEAN !!" I said ,"about Lay and his sister losing memories ", I close my phone Kai thin what you could do,what to do , what to do , If he found that it was my uncle who cause all of that to Jia he will kill me directly ,what should I do now I just want the money , aha I found it ,I call one of my friend and I ask him to prepare some thing that I hope not to use it but its the time .


 

Sehun 
 

       who is calling now ,Kai !! aiysh ~" Hello Kai what is it ?" I said  "I need to talk with you it's about your sister and Lay " ,Kai said , "what is it !! " I said , "not on the phone am coming to your house after 3 hours oky " Kai said ,what is that important thing that Kai can't tell on the mobile is there any other thing that i don't know !

 

After 3 hours 

 

 

                Kai has Arrived I was waiting for him I need to know what does he know ,I open the door for him "Hey Kai" I said ,"Hello ,How are you !!man " Kai said , " no need to ask Just tell me what did you found and how did you found it !" I said , "Oky first of all you should promise to get Lay away from your life you'll do it actually after what you will hear and you should do another thing I'll tell it to you later " Kai said ,"Hey what do you mean with get Lay away !! just tell " I said,"no am not going to say any thing you should promise me that you will make Lay away and you should do what I'll ask you for later okyyy " Kai said ,"I promise "I said but inside I just want to know after that I'll decide to do it or no ," Oky the one who rapped you sister when she was young it was Lay father and I found that ,your father and mother think that it was a stranger but it was him he ask someone to do it for him " Kai said but I cut him " Hey what are you talking about Lay father he was the one who take her back" ,"yes you know why it was because he want to make your father trust him can you tell me how the police didn't find anything but Lay father found her and found that man he found them only in 24 hour after your father call him " Kai said ,"but my father know that he has the power to find her " I said ,"yes but that was in China not in Korea man and think about it when your father and mother but Jia in Lay father house how the man found them !! If he really have that power that your talking about no one could find Jia , no one can even hurt her !!" Kai said , I start to think about it ,actually if I think about it it will show that Lay father has something wrong ,but how Kai found all of that " Kai how did you found all of that tell me" I asked Kai "oky I was searching for all of that since 2 month and I found many thing I was into many fight with Lay because of that and you can ask your sister, Lay aslo cheated her , he take an important  thing from her when she was in china  , the most important thing for a girl "Kai said an I cut him "    WHAT IS IT KAI WHAT IS THAT IMPORTANT THING " ," ahhhh I don't know how to tell you " Kai said  ,I grape him ,"KAI TELL ME NOW " ,"HER ity" Kai said , "what ~~ " I lie my self down ," How could he !! and why he is here now after he take what he take !! what else !" I said ,"you don't know after he take it his father know about it he was so angry on what did Lay do so thats why he ask someone to drop that thing on her in order to kill her or to make her lose her memories and he did it he pass it he want to make ,but Lay still afraid of that so thats why he came here , to know if your sister has her memories back or not " Kai said  then he hug me I was crying Like a baby my sister has been into all of that !! I don't know what to do "and now you should make your other promise " Kai said , I raised my head and I looked to him "what is it "I said ,"you should give me your sister JIA " ....

 

 

NOTE 

This is Part two so you have to keep an eye here plz Subscribe it :) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1146225/your-sin-exo