The truth

Sin

 

Befor one hour 
 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol
 

"ahhhhhhhhh ,I'm bored " Baekhyun said 
"Me two lets go t eat somethi~" Chanyeol said that but Baekhyun cut him 
" Hush , ya ya ya is that Kai ,where he is going !!" Baekhyun said 
" yes he don't say that you are going to follow ~ yah where are you going " Chanyeol said 
Baekhyun already start to walk after Kai and Chanyeol followed him 
 " today we have to find him " Kai said 
"we didn't saw him for one week do you know where is his house " a stranger said
"I followed him many times so yes , its not that far if we use your car , he will regret it all" Kai said 
the ride a Black car 
"Yahhh we should tell Jia every thing and now "Baekhyun said and he start to run 

 

Back

 

       One week ago I found Kai and Lay fighting I still didn't know what was it for ,while that Kai said something that I cant understand yet , my parents take Lays father money so he is here for take them back!! or he is here to revenge !! , and why he didn't ask us about the money ,and how did Kai found this while me and Sehun didn't know any thing !! there were many question inside my head ,after that  fight we didn't saw Lay for one week  i try to call him from Sehun phone but he is already turn his off ,so I decided to ask his frind where is his house while they were drawing me a map Baekhyun was trying to say something .."JIA YOU HAVE  TO GO BEHIND HIM ,HE IS GOING TO KILL HIM " ,"WHO , WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !" ,I asked , Baekhyun try to tell but he was tired of running so he try to take a breath then he said " K Ka Kai , he is g going to oo kill Lay " ,"YAaaaaaah what are you talking about " I said , luckily Chanyeol followed him to tell what happen when Baekhyun he make it bigger than its size,"Yah what did you said who will kill who , Jia few days ago we hear Kai said that he will fight with lay again , and now we hear that he will do it today so thats why we should go there and now you have the chance to know the truth behind every thing "Chanyeol said ,"lets go then" I said , " hey are going on feet it will take time , and we have to go with you guys he is our friend , I 've a car ,lets go now " Xuimin said .

 

     After we hear all of that me ,Xuimin, Suho ,Chanyeol ,and Baekhyun we leave to Lay house ,in the road Xuimin start a conversation with me " you didn't tell me why you want to know where is Lay house !" ,"actually cause he were  in fight with Kai and i was worried  if there is bad thing happen to him , he left with many wounds all over his body "I said , "aha I see but chanyeol said that its your chance to know the truth , what does he mean !! what truth " Xiumin said ,I told Xuimin  about what did Kai said and he just give a smile  he didn't tell any thing he didn't give any comment  about it ."we were late look they are there it's the car i saw them ride it "Baekhyun said .the all went out the car and Xuimin said to me "what ever happen don't let your self in its so danger and Lay will be angry if any bad thing happen to you " Xuimin said to me and he leave . I can't hold i cant stay here I want to know what happen , I need to see lay I really need to see him , I left the car too and to enter that place it's not a house or  something like that it was like a old  building that no one enters for years I heard them fighting so I follow the sound it was like  an action movie scene ,but the only one I was looking for was lay I found him they were beating him so hard  . I run to him I don't know what am doing now , I can't fight them but there is something inside me makes me move when Suho and Xiumin saw me they  move to my side Xuimin try to hold me , and suho start to beat them I yelled at Kai " why you are doing this him ! if it was our money and he want it from us why you are fighting with him it's not your business " , suddenly someone said "he is not doing that because of that , Kai stop it now " Areum said , It was  her , I was under  the shock  how ! how  she did know about all of that ,Who is she !! , she continued her speech " Kai stop it you know , when you hear that Lay likes Jia you automaticaly want to take her back !! do you think that she is yours !! she wasn't and she still not so leave every thing as it was ,and go now " when she said all of that Kai just left I run to Lay I hold him and I was trying to wipe his blood .

 

Sehun 
 

      I was searching for Areum , but i didn't find her so I hold my phone to call her but as usual the buttery die so I go down to the locker to take my charger ,guess what I found I found her open Lay Locker and she  put her headset on it , now I want to know how she  know Lay and how she got his locker  keys I run after her and i close her eyes " who I am " I asked her , "i know you Sehun stop it am not in the mood and actually i have something to do " Aruem said , "nothing I just want to kiss you " i said , then i kissed her while that i put my hand in her pocket and yes i got it  when she left i run to Lay locker and i open it I search but nothing special, headset , chocolate , books ,and photo album ,I open it it was some picture for lay when I put it back I found that there was a photo out of it so I hold to put with others but I just look at it clearly It was Lay ,Aruem and Jia in China what  a mess , I don't know when was that happen I take a pictuer for that photo on my mobile there was a letter on it it says 

 

" Jia It's me Zhang Yi Xing  , the one that you use to call him Lay because you found that name is very hard to say ,I miss you so much and I'll try to get your memory back it's my promises ,you my Bae ~ "
 

 

call my mother to know what is the story  " Hello Momy how are you !! how is my father ! when you 'll be back I missed you " I said , " Sehunnie my son I missed you so much how are you ! is there any thing wrong or you just calling because you missed me "  my mom , " mom I want to ask you about something, do you remember when Jia accident  " I said ," ohh why ! " my mom said ," can you tell how it happens.

 

5 years ago 
 

        Jia was in China alone my father decided to leave her with one of his best friend after she get kidnapped it was Lay father , when she was there the sameman after he get out of the prison he followed her to China while she was playing with  Aruem Lay cousin he threw some wood and bricks  that they were used to built a new room  cause of that she lost her memory  .

 

Back 

 

So Aruem .. she wasn't trying to follow me she was following Jia !! and Lay try to be my friend because he want to be with Jia all the time , they leave China for her !!